The 2021 NHL Thread

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Hahahahahahaha

Suck it, Vegas!

And good luck to the Blackhawks in the finals!

:eh: I don't think LABT is a Blackhawks fan....

I'm not sure who he supports in hockey, actually.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S4RLmN4mjA

Out of all that bunch, two active, one who knows, one deceased, rest ex or retired. :sigh:
  • Like 1

Short handed on an iffy cross-checking penalty!

Yes cross checking is part of the game! The problem is when it's called to force a man advantage! So far in this series (especially game 6) the calls have been basically invisible when NY does it & on the flip side calls against TB are for even for less!

It is what it is as in every sport!

The 3rd period (in this contest) is gonna be one for the records!

GO BOLTS!!!

:hockeygoon:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory

Yes cross checking is part of the game! The problem is when it's called to force a man advantage! So far in this series (especially game 6) the calls have been basically invisible when NY does it & on the flip side calls against TB are for even for less!

GO BOLTS!!!

Don't complain. You won the series with that cross check. :P
  • Like 2

GO BOLTS!!!

Don't complain. You won the series with that cross check. :P

Not complaining at all! Just stating a true fact!

This is hard. I like the Lightning players but their coach is an absolute tool. I like the idea of Canada finally winning the Cup after so many years, but their fans are such Euro-pansies I can't allow myself to pull for them. They called 911 to protest a dirty hit, for hells sake. People like that deserve eternal misery. I guess I can live with a douchebag coach.

Tampa in 3.

This is hard. I like the Lightning players but their coach is an absolute tool. I like the idea of Canada finally winning the Cup after so many years, but their fans are such Euro-pansies I can't allow myself to pull for them. They called 911 to protest a dirty hit, for hells sake. People like that deserve eternal misery. I guess I can live with a douchebag coach.

Tampa in 3.

I do not know how you can call coach Cooper "an absolute tool"?? True his back story is more Lacrosse as opposed to hockey, however if you look at his NHL coaching record, you find your label quite inaccurate!!!

Anyhoo the tool has coached his team to a position to win back to back Stanley Cup championships! If Jon Cooper is a "tool" I would like to be a tool with him!!!

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 1

If I had a choice on who I would've liked to see play for this the 2020/21 Stanley Cup out of the final four, and between Tampa Bay, Vegas, New York Islanders, and Montreal, it would've been Tampa Bay, and Vegas. In the Stanley Cup Final, I would like to see Tampa Bay be the team to win it, again, and beat Montreal. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 2

Tampa in 3.

I do not know how you can Cooper "an absolute tool"?? True his back story is more Lacrosse as opposed to hockey, however if you look at his NHL coaching record, you find your label quite inaccurate!!!

Anyhoo the tool has coached his team to a position to win back to back Stanley Cup championships! If Jon Cooper is a "tool" I would like to be a tool with him!!!

The record has nothing to do with it. Look at Bill Belichik.

If I had a choice on who I would've liked to see play for this the 2020/21 Stanley Cup out of Tampa Bay, Vegas, New York Islanders, and Montreal, it would've been Tampa Bay, and Vegas. In the Stanley Cup Final, I would like to see Tampa Bay be the team to win it, again, and beat Montreal.

The NHL Media is already talking up the Habs vs TBL! As far as I'm concerned. Tampa will have to win 10 Stanley Cups to get any positive recognition from the NHL/ National media coverage!

As of today we're (TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING) are one step closer!!!

GO BOLTS!!!

• Like 1

The F**kin best 1 to 0 Game I have EVER SEEN!!!

Two strong teams battling, and in true hockey form it's decided on a few seconds of blown coverage by NY on a line change by McDonagh. Great play all around otherwise.

And now we could potentially have a Canadian cup winner!

• Like 3

Tampa in 3.

Three?
  • Like 2

Canadiens vs. Lightning series info

Game 1: Canadiens at Lightning, June 28, 8:00pm ET — NBC Sports Network

Game 2: Canadiens at Lightning, June 30, 8:00pm ET — NBC Sports Network

Game 3: Lightning at Canadiens, July 2, 8:00pm ET — NBC

Game 4: Lightning at Canadiens, July 5, 8:00pm ET — NBC

Game 5 (if necessary): Canadiens at Lightning, July 7, 8:00pm ET — NBC

Game 6 (if necessary): Lightning at Canadiens, July 9, 8:00pm ET — NBC

Game 7 (if necessary): Canadiens at Lightning, July 11, 7:00pm ET — NBC

• Like 1

Tampa in 3.

Three?

Yes. Canada will politely surrender after that.

• Like 2

Tampa in 3.

Three?

Yes. Canada will politely surrender after that.

Must be the French influence?

:lol:

• Like 3