"Rewind, Replay, Rebound!" This Danish Band Called VOLBEAT RULES! Makes metallica Look Like A Baby Metal Cover Band! LOL! "Still Counting"

RUSHHEAD666

"Counting all the assholes in the room......... well I'm definitely not alone, well I'm not alone."

Guys and Dolls!

I think I wrote about VOLBEAT years ago, but I don't think many of you on here gave a shit.

Have times changed?

Johnny Cash meets Metallica meets a Western Movie Soundtrack.

Melancholy Melodic Metal!

I LOVE THIS BAND!

I was lucky enough to see them headline in Seattle a few years ago. They kicked ass!!

Damn I miss concerts!!!

Pat! What do you think about VOLBEAT?

I bet you hate them!!

I LOVE THEM PAT!!

METAL UP BABY!

Once Cliff Burton passed away METALLICA SUCKS ASS!

Dave Mustaine wrote most of "KILL EM ALL!"

It's amazing to me that Metallica sells out concerts all around the world in hours. The biggest fraud metal band of all time after Cliff passed.

I will give them "And Justice For All" but the tits in the band turned off the bass tracks.

The Black Album? MTV.

After that? all garbage. JMO

VOLBEAT RULES!!!!!!!

Volbeat... lololololol garbage

I never heard of them. So, I went to YouTube and tried the two songs with the most views. These:

http://youtu.be/TAhyZegVkhw

http://youtu.be/vEN3mQ0ql30

There’s some good and bad with these.

First, the good...

Either could be used in some cheesy teen tv drama. Is that good? No but that’s as good as these get.

And now the bad...

Truth is that I couldn’t listen to either for more than 30 seconds...well, that was for the second tune. The first one I gave up after maybe 15 seconds. No shit.

• Like 1

I really don't like this band. Can't tell you why, they aren't bad in any way, but the music has me wanting to turn it off after 30 seconds.

I find it very bland and overproduced. Still, they have a BIG audience, especially in Europe. I think you'd love a trip to Europe to see gigs of bands like this in bigger venues, Earl!

• Like 1

"Counting all the assholes in the room......... well I'm definitely not alone, well I'm not alone."

Guys and Dolls!

I think I wrote about VOLBEAT years ago, but I don't think many of you on here gave a shit.

Have times changed?

Johnny Cash meets Metallica meets a Western Movie Soundtrack.

Melancholy Melodic Metal!

I LOVE THIS BAND!

I was lucky enough to see them headline in Seattle a few years ago. They kicked ass!!

Damn I miss concerts!!!

Pat! What do you think about VOLBEAT?

I bet you hate them!!

I LOVE THEM PAT!!

METAL UP BABY!

I've not really heard them to be honest. So I can't say.

I really don't like this band. Can't tell you why, they aren't bad in any way, but the music has me wanting to turn it off after 30 seconds.

I find it very bland and overproduced. Still, they have a BIG audience, especially in Europe. I think you'd love a trip to Europe to see gigs of bands like this in bigger venues, Earl!

Thanks Michael!!

I've thought about going over to Europe to see gigs of bands like these for years!!! It was rare to see Volbeat over here way up north!

I have a great friend of mine who would love to travel with me to see all of those Hard Rock Metal Festivals!

But Michael, I don't know when there will ever be concerts of that magnitude again!!! SUCKS!!!!

I don't see how 2021 will have any concerts right now!! I'm not taking that first run vaccine! Side effects and allergic reactions are a reality. Some are suffering from paralysis in the face!!!

BE SAFE MICHAEL!

Makes Metallica sound like a cover wha... Oh give me a break

Hahaha! I knew VOLBEAT would get ripped! Of course I learned in college whilst obtaining my prestigious English degree to make sure you always have a strong title to draw the reader in.

I don't give a f**k that everyone on here thinks this band sucks. Hey that rhymed! To each their own.

Once Cliff died METALLICA SUCKS DONKEY BALLS!!! JUNK BAND! ENJOY THEM!!!!!! GARBAGE!

I never heard of them. So, I went to YouTube and tried the two songs with the most views. These:

First, the good...

Either could be used in some cheesy teen tv drama. Is that good? No but that’s as good as these get.

And now the bad...

Truth is that I couldn’t listen to either for more than 30 seconds...well, that was for the second tune. The first one I gave up after maybe 15 seconds. No shit.

Hey at least you tried.

I just like typing about bands too that not many have heard. Regardless of the outcome. Who cares! Metallica SUCKS! That's my opinion. "SO WHAT!" Get it??? LOL

That is actually a bonus track on the Japan Pressing of the "Black Album." Yeah, I rip Metallica, but I know all about them suckers.

First, the good...

And now the bad...

Hey at least you tried.

I just like typing about bands too that not many have heard. Regardless of the outcome. Who cares! Metallica SUCKS! That's my opinion. "SO WHAT!" Get it??? LOL

That is actually a bonus track on the Japan Pressing of the "Black Album." Yeah, I rip Metallica, but I know all about them suckers.

Looking at Metallica’s discography...I like their first 5 albums (Master of Puppets and Ride the Lightning are easily my favorite 2), I don’t care about two others, I really dislike two others, and the latest one released a few years ago I haven’t cared enough to try. So given those stats, they’re a real mixed bag for me. MoP is as great as St.Anger is shitty. Such a huge gap between those two quality-wise for me. Oh well.

• Like 1

First, the good...

And now the bad...

Hey at least you tried.

Looking at Metallica’s discography...I like their first 5 albums (Master of Puppets and Ride the Lightning are easily my favorite 2), I don’t care about two others, I really dislike two others, and the latest one released a few years ago I haven’t cared enough to try. So given those stats, they’re a real mixed bag for me. MoP is as great as St.Anger is shitty. Such a huge gap between those two quality-wise for me. Oh well.

It's of JB. I am with you 100%. After the Black Album it's all shite to me. I even love the covers EP "Garage Days Revisited." Not that Part Two Covers Crap. "Whiskey In The Jar?" Horrific cover. They can suck my "LOAD." I tried to get excited about Death Magnetic. Still Meh, just like Hardwired.

I will never give them a dime again.

First, the good...

And now the bad...

Hey at least you tried.

It's of JB. I am with you 100%. After the Black Album it's all shite to me. I even love the covers EP "Garage Days Revisited." Not that Part Two Covers Crap. "Whiskey In The Jar?" Horrific cover. They can suck my "LOAD." I tried to get excited about Death Magnetic. Still Meh, just like Hardwired.

Even on the black album you could see they were turning to something else. Too many Hetfield “ohhhh...whoooaaa...raaaaahhhh...”s in the vocals. I blame Bob Rock.

• Like 1

They're ok. They have some catchy songs but the singers voice is kind of odd. Saw them live last year with Slipknot, Gojira and Behemoth and they were pretty lame. They didn't fit the bill at all and mainly served as the cooldown band before Slipknot.

I'm surprised you like them since they have a lot of radio hits. I figured you would see them as sellout corporate garbage rock.

• Like 1

If they sound like Metallica then I won't like them for sure!

I want your opinion Pat. Your takes are very important to me in the landscape of METAL. Regardless what you think. It's your opinion! Fukk It.

Ok I'll give it a proper listen in a few minutes.

• Like 1

First, the good...

And now the bad...

Hey at least you tried.

Even on the black album you could see they were turning to something else. Too many Hetfield “ohhhh...whoooaaa...raaaaahhhh...”s in the vocals. I blame Bob Rock.

Once again JB you are right on the money. Bob Rock! I prefer Bob Cock! PRIMUS! I meant to type "OK" not "of." I hate typos!

• Like 1

They're ok. They have some catchy songs but the singers voice is kind of odd. Saw them live last year with Slipknot, Gojira and Behemoth and they were pretty lame. They didn't fit the bill at all and mainly served as the cooldown band before Slipknot.

I'm surprised you like them since they have a lot of radio hits. I figured you would see them as sellout corporate garbage rock.

Hey J!

I like to throw you some curveballs once in awhile! There is something about VOLBEAT that gets me emotionally. I love Michael's voice. But it's got a cool melancholy western melodic vibe. I can feel the sorrow in many of the songs. Not just the hits J. I listen to every VOLBEAT album all the way through. I think they have a unique sound although influenced by others.

Even Michael loves to yell out at the live shows.... "YOU LIKE ROCK AND ROLL? YOU LIKE HEAVY METAL? YOU LIKE PUNK ROCK? YOU LIKE COUNTRY?"

I am not a big country fan but I love Johnny Cash and I get a Johnny Cash vibe too from Michael Poulson.

Great Band.

If they sound like Metallica then I won't like them for sure!

I want your opinion Pat. Your takes are very important to me in the landscape of METAL. Regardless what you think. It's your opinion! Fukk It.

Ok I'll give it a proper listen in a few minutes.

Pat! I would give "Outlaw Gentelmen & Shady Ladies" a spin. It's their heaviest record I believe. Also the King Diamond song is on this record, "Room 24," Killer Metal. JMO

• Like 1

First, the good...

And now the bad...

Hey at least you tried.

Once again JB you are right on the money. Bob Rock! I prefer Bob Cock! PRIMUS! I meant to type "OK" not "of." I hate typos!

Heaven Nor Hell Video was the song that got me into the band. I was a late comer for this band. I love em!