You "RUSH FRUITS" Really Make Me Sad! You Type About Every Musician Dying, Yet You Don't Mention TONY LEWIS? SINGER BASSIST! THE OUTFIELD!!! RIP!!

RUSHHEAD666

Earl, get some reading glasses you blind bastard ;) . I’ve commented positively on them several times over the years. And most times people add on to my comment or “like” it. Just last week i posted somewhere that it’s one of my favorite debuts of all time. A couple of months ago I even mentioned 61 Seconds in connection to your sex life! “61 seconds is all it takes” Do you remember that? :LOL:

Hahaha! Yes JB, some glasses and a memory stick embedded in my brain!!!

Yes! "Play Deep" is an incredible debut record. I love the production. Incredible snare sound.

• Like 1

Sorry Earl but I hate the band!

Hahahahaha! I knew it Pat!!!! It's ok!!! After their third album "Voices Of Babylon" the awesome drummer Jackman left the band and they went downhill fast. JMO

I don't know any of the band members either!

• Like 1

Hahahahaha! I knew it Pat!!!! It's ok!!! After their third album "Voices Of Babylon" the awesome drummer Jackman left the band and they went downhill fast. JMO

Here’s the first image of “Rush fruit” that popped up:

http://previews.123rf.com/images/lnzyx/lnzyx1508/lnzyx150800296/44007576-rush-fruit-in-the-snow-closeup-of-photo.jpg

Looks like cheap, skewered hot dogs lying in the snow

• Like 2

http://previews.123rf.com/images/lnzyx/lnzyx1508/lnzyx150800296/44007576-rush-fruit-in-the-snow-closeup-of-photo.jpg

Or a very weird set of darts.

• Like 1

You mean the guy who most people didn't even remember the name of didn't get a mention when he died? How dare we not remember someone who nobody else did?

It doesn't matter! I goofed!!

I know, it's all good. But let's not pretend like this guy was some huge name that people should have recognized when he died.

Earl, I feel ya. Jerry Jeff Walker died and no one (including me, lol) has even mentioned it. He was a member of Circus Maximus in the 60s, who I know has a few fans on here. I'm sorry about Tony Lewis. I'll be spinning some Outfield in his honor. Signed, Up Against The Wall, Redneck Mother :)

Jerry Jeff Walker wrote Mr. Bojangles

• Like 2

I think I started this kind of thread title but I used Rush Pansies but that was the 73 advisory version, the first one was Rush F a gg ots. I think there was another one too.

“Rush T.wats”?

Rush Beotches?

• Like 2

I think I started this kind of thread title but I used Rush Pansies but that was the 73 advisory version, the first one was Rush F a gg ots. I think there was another one too.

“Rush T.wats”?

Rush Beotches?

I forget now. Maybe Rush Twinkies?

“Rush T.wats”?

Rush Beotches?

That’s it?! I was expecting something with a little more bite.

“Rush T.wats”?

Rush Beotches?

That’s it?! I was expecting something with a little more bite.

Well maybe not that then, something else I can't remember.

Nice rant Earl. Maybe next time look through the forum first. Drunk posting?

Whoops! Sorry! I swear I didn't see that Tony Lewis Thread!! No I wasn't drunk. I was hydrating late last night after consuming some Blue Moon Aluminum Cans.

Just ranting!

LOL

• Like 1

You mean the guy who most people didn't even remember the name of didn't get a mention when he died? How dare we not remember someone who nobody else did?

It doesn't matter! I goofed!!

I know, it's all good. But let's not pretend like this guy was some huge name that people should have recognized when he died.

Yes I get it. I am a fool! Not the first time on here. Cheers!

Nice rant Earl. Maybe next time look through the forum first. Drunk posting?

Whoops! Sorry! I swear I didn't see that Tony Lewis Thread!! No I wasn't drunk. I was hydrating late last night after consuming some Blue Moon Aluminum Cans.

Just ranting!

LOL

LOL

Earl, I feel ya. Jerry Jeff Walker died and no one (including me, lol) has even mentioned it. He was a member of Circus Maximus in the 60s, who I know has a few fans on here. I'm sorry about Tony Lewis. I'll be spinning some Outfield in his honor. Signed, Up Against The Wall, Redneck Mother :)

Wow!

I'm really only 52 years old.

I can't believe I thought of the progressive rock band Circus Maximus.

I am failing.

Funny what happens when you fall in love.

Not drunk rambling. Drunk on Love. I hope you all find this some day and if you have it? "Love The One You're With."

I love "Mr. Bojangles."

I love the Neil Diamond version!

"I'm A Believer" is Diamonds. Pun

Love,

The Monkees

• Like 2

Or a very weird set of darts.

It's a Churro with a tiny hot dog inside. lol

• Like 1

An anorexic corn dog four pack?

Edible bottle rockets?

The Red Hot Chili Peppers without cock socks?

Suck my Mother's Milk.

• Like 2

Hahahahahaha! You guys are killing me. 73 puts up with a lot of our adult late night dark humor.

I never meant "Rush Fruits" to be a "gay" innuendo.

It was just a way to make "Signals" in the way of being a want to be fruity fake Rush Fan.

Lots of fakes on here in my mind.

I know the real Rush Fans outnumber the fuckking hard and cold cucumber slumber fan here.

Been saying "Rush Fruits" on here for years.

I remember a Dave Weckl inside joke on here going back for many many years.

I love Dave.

Met him twice in my life.

My fourth favorite drummer of all time.

Sorry if I offended anyone. But you will get over it.

I'm still here Rush Fruits!

Love me or leave me. Believe me or set me free.

Ciao Baby!

Love,

THE CULT

• Like 1

Hahahahahaha! You guys are killing me. 73 puts up with a lot of our adult late night dark humor.

I never meant "Rush Fruits" to be a "gay" innuendo.

It was just a way to make "Signals" in the way of being a want to be fruity fake Rush Fan.

Lots of fakes on here in my mind.

I know the real Rush Fans outnumber the fuckking hard and cold cucumber slumber fan here.

Been saying "Rush Fruits" on here for years.

I remember a Dave Weckl inside joke on here going back for many many years.

I love Dave.

Met him twice in my life.

My fourth favorite drummer of all time.

Sorry if I offended anyone. But you will get over it.

I'm still here Rush Fruits!

Love me or leave me. Believe me or set me free.

Ciao Baby!

Love,

THE CULT

Edie?

• Like 1

Wow!

I'm really only 52 years old.

I can't believe I thought of the progressive rock band Circus Maximus.

I am failing.

Funny what happens when you fall in love.

Not drunk rambling. Drunk on Love. I hope you all find this some day and if you have it? "Love The One You're With."

I love "Mr. Bojangles."

I love the Neil Diamond version!

"I'm A Believer" is Diamonds. Pun

Love,

The Monkees

It's ok man.

You added a new term to the canon/lexicon.

"Rush Fruits"

Edited by chemistry1973
  • Like 1