You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

:bang bang: :cheerleader: There are no more patients now, doctor.

But can a bee

be said to be

or not to be

an entire bee

when half the bee

is not a bee

due to some ancient injury?

Would melt, thaw and resolve itself into a dew. :popcorn: Or that the everlasting had not fixed his canon 'gainst self slaughter...'

Well, whether Mao Tse Tung is alive or not, Lin Piao has a stranglehold on the central committee which Lin Shao Chi can't break, so it remains to be seen whether Chou En Lai can really get his finger out and get going in the second half.

And now they are finishing their oranges and leaving the post office for the start of the second half. :hockey:

Well something certainly is happening here at Tolworth roundabout, blackhawkrush. I can now see Picasso, he's cycling down very hard towards the roundabout, he's about 75-50 yards away and I can now see his painting - it's an abstract! :D

Oh, motocross! At last they done been put on something interesting. :chickendance:

Just a minute, Robert. There's a small matter of... murder.
  • Like 3

But can a bee

be said to be

or not to be

an entire bee

when half the bee

is not a bee

Would melt, thaw and resolve itself into a dew. :popcorn: Or that the everlasting had not fixed his canon 'gainst self slaughter...'

Well, whether Mao Tse Tung is alive or not, Lin Piao has a stranglehold on the central committee which Lin Shao Chi can't break, so it remains to be seen whether Chou En Lai can really get his finger out and get going in the second half.

And now they are finishing their oranges and leaving the post office for the start of the second half. :hockey:

Well something certainly is happening here at Tolworth roundabout, blackhawkrush. I can now see Picasso, he's cycling down very hard towards the roundabout, he's about 75-50 yards away and I can now see his painting - it's an abstract! :D

Oh, motocross! At last they done been put on something interesting. :chickendance:

I'd like to say sorry to the police, for putting them to so much trouble, for the literally hours of work they've had to put in, collecting evidence and identifying corpses and so forth. :kisshug:
  • Like 3

But can a bee

be said to be

or not to be

an entire bee

when half the bee

is not a bee

I'd like to say sorry to the police, for putting them to so much trouble, for the literally hours of work they've had to put in, collecting evidence and identifying corpses and so forth. :kisshug:

There was nothing we could do, Meow. If we'd have had the whole Philharmonic Orchestra in there, he'd still have gone.
  • Like 3

But can a bee

be said to be

or not to be

an entire bee

when half the bee

is not a bee

There was nothing we could do, Meow. If we'd have had the whole Philharmonic Orchestra in there, he'd still have gone.

Dear Sir, I object strongly to the obvious lavatorial turn this thread has taken. Why do we never hear about the good things in Britain, like Mary Bignall's wonderful jump in 1964? Yours etc., Ken Voyeur. Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 3

But can a bee

be said to be

or not to be

an entire bee

when half the bee

is not a bee

Dear Sir, I object strongly to the obvious lavatorial turn this thread has taken. Why do we never hear about the good things in Britain, like Mary Bignall's wonderful jump in 1964? Yours etc., Ken Voyeur.

Well, I think I can answer this question most successfully in mime.
  • Like 3

But can a bee

be said to be

or not to be

an entire bee

when half the bee

is not a bee

Dear Sir, I object strongly to the obvious lavatorial turn this thread has taken. Why do we never hear about the good things in Britain, like Mary Bignall's wonderful jump in 1964? Yours etc., Ken Voyeur.

And now IbanezJem will mime a man being struck about the head by a sixteen-ton weight. :16ton:
  • Like 3

But can a bee

be said to be

or not to be

an entire bee

when half the bee

is not a bee

And now IbanezJem will mime a man being struck about the head by a sixteen-ton weight. :16ton:

Oh, I couldn't afford a whole new brain.
  • Like 3

But can a bee

be said to be

or not to be

an entire bee

when half the bee

is not a bee

I shall give you 10.000 pounds if you will undertake to disengage your troops in America. :cheers:
  • Like 3

But can a bee

be said to be

or not to be

an entire bee

when half the bee

is not a bee

I shall give you 10.000 pounds if you will undertake to disengage your troops in America. :cheers:

But now that the Government has collapsed and shown itself incapable of providing any sort of unifying force, I feel we do need the stability and the breathing space that a military presence would provide.
  • Like 3

But can a bee

be said to be

or not to be

an entire bee

when half the bee

is not a bee

But now that the Government has collapsed and shown itself incapable of providing any sort of unifying force, I feel we do need the stability and the breathing space that a military presence would provide.

Have we bombed anywhere? Have we shown 'em we got teeth? :fury:
  • Like 3

But can a bee

be said to be

or not to be

an entire bee

when half the bee

is not a bee

:yes: Upper right two and four, lower right three and two lower left one.
  • Like 3

But can a bee

be said to be

or not to be

an entire bee

when half the bee

is not a bee

:D Old Nick the Sea Captain was a rough tough jolly sort of fellow. He loved the life of the sea and he loved to hang out down by the pier where the men dressed as ladies... :blink:
  • Like 3

But can a bee

be said to be

or not to be

an entire bee

when half the bee

is not a bee

:D Old Nick the Sea Captain was a rough tough jolly sort of fellow. He loved the life of the sea and he loved to hang out down by the pier where the men dressed as ladies... :blink:

Here is a revised list. Women, children, Red Indians and spacemen. :aliensmiley:
  • Like 3

But can a bee

be said to be

or not to be

an entire bee

when half the bee

is not a bee

Here is a revised list. Women, children, Red Indians and spacemen. :aliensmiley:

And all you have to do is... 'Spot the Loony'.
  • Like 3

Your Majesty. You had a pleasant journey, I trust?

August 18th. Fell off near Bovey Tracey. The pump caught in my trouser leg. :|

Is this the furthest distance that a minister has fallen?
  • Like 3

Count Ferdinand Von Zeppelin's behaviour on that flight in 1900 had incredible, far-reaching consequences, for one of the falling Ministers, the talented Herr Von Maintlitz, architect of the new German expansionist farm policy, fell on top of an old lady in Nijmegen, killing her outright. Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 3

Count Ferdinand Von Zeppelin's behaviour on that flight in 1900 had incredible, far-reaching consequences, for one of the falling Ministers, the talented Herr Von Maintlitz, architect of the new Geman expansionist farm policy, fell on top of an old lady in Nijmegen, killing her outright.

He's fallen off the edge of the cartoon. :rose:
  • Like 3

Count Ferdinand Von Zeppelin's behaviour on that flight in 1900 had incredible, far-reaching consequences, for one of the falling Ministers, the talented Herr Von Maintlitz, architect of the new Geman expansionist farm policy, fell on top of an old lady in Nijmegen, killing her outright.

They were wearing masks and making silly noises and one of them pretended to be the manager.
  • Like 3

They were wearing masks and making silly noises and one of them pretended to be the manager.

And then some of the fellows there started handing cheese around ... and well just out of curiosity I tried a bit ... and well that was that :scared:
  • Like 3

And then some of the fellows there started handing cheese around ... and well just out of curiosity I tried a bit ... and well that was that :scared:

...and they had spiders in matchboxes, sir.
  • Like 3

It's all very well to laugh at the Military, but when one considers the meaning of life, it is a struggle between alternative viewpoints of life itself. :tempted:
  • Like 3

It's all very well to laugh at the Military, but when one considers the meaning of life, it is a struggle between alternative viewpoints of life itself. :tempted:

Well, as it's so funny, I think you'd better be selected to play for the boys' team in the rugby match against the masters this afternoon!
  • Like 3

Well, as it's so funny, I think you'd better be selected to play for the boys' team in the rugby match against the masters this afternoon!

This is my only line :|
  • Like 3