You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Yes, mothers, new improved Whizzo butter containing 10% more or less is absolutely indistinguishable from a dead crab. Remember, buy Whizzo butter and go to heaven! :angel:

Tonight on 'Video Vertigo' we examine the question, 'Is there a life after death?'. And here to discuss it are three dead people. Gentlemen, is there a life after death or not?

Our first contestant is a hairdresser from... :bang bang: :coy:

'The Lost World of Roiurama'.

Well did you er, did you see anyone take it, anyone hanging around or... :ph34r:

I am looking - it's the only way I keep my eyelids apart! Boom-boom! Every one a Maserati!

Well, I object to all this sex on the television. I mean, I keep falling off. :(

Why do I have to hang from this bloody gas bag all day? Don't I mean anything to you?

And the big news this afternoon is that the British boy Simon Rogers has succeeded in swapping his nine-stone Welsh-born wife :whipgirl: for a Ford Popular and a complete set of Dickens.

I met my second wife at a second-wife-swapping party :)

Trust me to arrive late :(

That came out a bit glib didn't it? Have you got an alarm clock in there, sir?

:yes: It's half past nine and nearly time for six past nine.

Look, I stopped your sketch five minutes ago. So get out of shot. Right director! Close up. Zoom in on me. That's better.

Ooh, get her! Whoops! I've got your number, ducky. :coy:

Splendid! Um, incidentally, do call me Meow, I don't want you bothering with any of this "Mayra" nonsense! :laughing yellow guy: Eddie baby, when you first started...

Here! Don't you start doing a documentary on us, young lady.

Sorry, sorry, IbanezJem. Can we just go again from where Meow comes in. We're getting bad sound, OK?

Page 112, take 2. Action!

Yes! Coming to this forum soon! The tender compassionate story of one man's love for another man in drag. THRILL! to the excitement of a night emission over Germany.

Oh, can't you do better than that? I've seen it a million times. I've seen it and seen it. :eyeroll:

What - a swallow carrying a coconut?
  • Like 3

Yes, mothers, new improved Whizzo butter containing 10% more or less is absolutely indistinguishable from a dead crab. Remember, buy Whizzo butter and go to heaven! :angel:

Tonight on 'Video Vertigo' we examine the question, 'Is there a life after death?'. And here to discuss it are three dead people. Gentlemen, is there a life after death or not?

Our first contestant is a hairdresser from... :bang bang: :coy:

'The Lost World of Roiurama'.

Well did you er, did you see anyone take it, anyone hanging around or... :ph34r:

I am looking - it's the only way I keep my eyelids apart! Boom-boom! Every one a Maserati!

Well, I object to all this sex on the television. I mean, I keep falling off. :(

Why do I have to hang from this bloody gas bag all day? Don't I mean anything to you?

And the big news this afternoon is that the British boy Simon Rogers has succeeded in swapping his nine-stone Welsh-born wife :whipgirl: for a Ford Popular and a complete set of Dickens.

I met my second wife at a second-wife-swapping party :)

Trust me to arrive late :(

That came out a bit glib didn't it? Have you got an alarm clock in there, sir?

:yes: It's half past nine and nearly time for six past nine.

Look, I stopped your sketch five minutes ago. So get out of shot. Right director! Close up. Zoom in on me. That's better.

Ooh, get her! Whoops! I've got your number, ducky. :coy:

Splendid! Um, incidentally, do call me Meow, I don't want you bothering with any of this "Mayra" nonsense! :laughing yellow guy: Eddie baby, when you first started...

Here! Don't you start doing a documentary on us, young lady.

Sorry, sorry, IbanezJem. Can we just go again from where Meow comes in. We're getting bad sound, OK?

Page 112, take 2. Action!

Yes! Coming to this forum soon! The tender compassionate story of one man's love for another man in drag. THRILL! to the excitement of a night emission over Germany.

Oh, can't you do better than that? I've seen it a million times. I've seen it and seen it. :eyeroll:

What - a swallow carrying a coconut?

Yeah, we did it for Caesar's Christmas Show. :zzz:
  • Like 3

Well let's have a look at a clip in which Julius Incisor .... :o Caesar... talks to his generals during the battle against Caractacus.
  • Like 3

Well let's have a look at a clip in which Julius Incisor .... :o Caesar... talks to his generals during the battle against Caractacus.

Well, now Lancelot, Galahad and I wait till nightfall, and then leap out of the rabbit. :madra: :madra: :madra:
  • Like 3

Well, now Lancelot, Galahad and I wait till nightfall, and then leap out of the rabbit. :madra: :madra: :madra:

I'm a librarian in a skin.
  • Like 3

But you made one fatal mistake... you see, this wasn't a Hunalyser... it was an Alexander the Greatalyser. Take him away, Beryl! Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 3

But you made one fatal mistake... you see, this wasn't a Hunalyser... it was an Alexander the Greatalyser. Take him away, Beryl!

Yes-I-can't-believe-it-I-thought-the-bloke-who'd-done-that-was-put-inside-last-year.
  • Like 3

But you made one fatal mistake... you see, this wasn't a Hunalyser... it was an Alexander the Greatalyser. Take him away, Beryl!

Yes-I-can't-believe-it-I-thought-the-bloke-who'd-done-that-was-put-inside-last-year.

Oh, yes yes, he's the one. He done it. I'd recognize him anywhere...sorry, super. :blush:
  • Like 3

Oh, yes yes, he's the one. He done it. I'd recognize him anywhere...sorry, super. :blush:

Number thirteen. The naughty bits of a horse.
  • Like 3

WRITTEN BY TALBOT ROTHWELL AND MIREILLE MATHIEU. :hi: :hi: BASED ON AN IDEA BY EDWARD VII.
  • Like 3

WRITTEN BY TALBOT ROTHWELL AND MIREILLE MATHIEU. :hi: :hi: BASED ON AN IDEA BY EDWARD VII.

I'll tell you what's wrong with you. Your head's addled with novels and poems, you come home every evening reeling of Château La Tour! :o
  • Like 3

I'll tell you what's wrong with you. Your head's addled with novels and poems, you come home every evening reeling of Château La Tour! :o

I've never even been to Spain. :huh:
  • Like 3

And furthermore I suggest that you are none other than Ron Higgins, professional blackhawkrush impersonator. :eh:
  • Like 3

And furthermore I suggest that you are none other than Ron Higgins, professional blackhawkrush impersonator. :eh:

And so, m'lud, it only remains for you to pass the most savage sentence on :drool: that the law can provide.
  • Like 3

And so, m'lud, it only remains for you to pass the most savage sentence on :drool: that the law can provide.

Very well... Firstly, you must find... another shrubbery! Then, when you have found the shrubbery, you must place it here beside this shrubbery, only slightly higher so you get the two-level effect with a little path running down the middle.

Then, when you have found the shrubbery, you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... with... a herring! :blink:

• Like 3

Very well... Firstly, you must find... another shrubbery! Then, when you have found the shrubbery, you must place it here beside this shrubbery, only slightly higher so you get the two-level effect with a little path running down the middle.

Then, when you have found the shrubbery, you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... with... a herring! :blink:

Well, all right, all right, but only ... if you come on a camping holiday with me.
  • Like 3

Well, all right, all right, but only ... if you come on a camping holiday with me.

Heavens, it's my lucky day, isn't it :coy: All right, but you'll have to wait until I've married these two, sir.
  • Like 3

Heavens, it's my lucky day, isn't it :coy: All right, but you'll have to wait until I've married these two, sir.

A world where men and women of all races and creeds can live together in communion and then in the twilight of this life, our children, and our children's children and...
  • Like 3

A world where men and women of all races and creeds can live together in communion and then in the twilight of this life, our children, and our children's children and...

...whilst Mary, Roger's half-sister, settles down to watch television. :fuckinputer:
  • Like 3

...whilst Mary, Roger's half-sister, settles down to watch television. :fuckinputer:

... and our figures show that the motorways are extremely popular. I mean, last time we showed a repeat of the Leicester bypass our ratings gave us 97,300,912, and ITV nought. So I do feel we ought to give B roads their own series.
  • Like 3

... and our figures show that the motorways are extremely popular. I mean, last time we showed a repeat of the Leicester bypass our ratings gave us 97,300,912, and ITV nought. So I do feel we ought to give B roads their own series.

Yes, everyone is welcome to North Molden, which is within easy reach of the proposed M25. :ebert:
  • Like 3

Yes, everyone is welcome to North Molden, which is within easy reach of the proposed M25. :ebert:

Well, here I am on London's busy Westminster Bridge, seeing just how much time sitting down can take. Well, I arrived here by train at about 8:50, it's now 9:05, so I've been here approximately twelve minutes and if it's any encouragement, I must say that my legs do feel rested.
  • Like 3

Well, here I am on London's busy Westminster Bridge, seeing just how much time sitting down can take. Well, I arrived here by train at about 8:50, it's now 9:05, so I've been here approximately twelve minutes and if it's any encouragement, I must say that my legs do feel rested.

Here you see the legs, used for walking around, and which can be jettisoned at night. And this is the main trunk, the power house of the whole thing, incorporating of course the naughty bits, which were extremely naughty for his time.
  • Like 2

Here you see the legs, used for walking around, and which can be jettisoned at night. And this is the main trunk, the power house of the whole thing, incorporating of course the naughty bits, which were extremely naughty for his time.

Look, we can't afford them. The BBC are short of money as it is. :tsk:
  • Like 3

Look, we can't afford them. The BBC are short of money as it is. :tsk:

Forget about the ice cream. We need the money.
  • Like 2