You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

What else floats in water? :unsure: A duck!

No, a Siamese bat. They're more dangerous.

Your Highness, you are also like a stream of bat's piss.

No. We have no call for it. We've quite enough of it without volunteers coming in here donating it.

It was Tidwell's idea, sir. :P

Er... aye, yeah... the trouble is he's been drinking a bit recently ... y'know, fourteen lagers with his breakfast... that sort of thing.
  • Like 2

No. We have no call for it. We've quite enough of it without volunteers coming in here donating it.

Er... aye, yeah... the trouble is he's been drinking a bit recently ... y'know, fourteen lagers with his breakfast... that sort of thing.

I've got better things to do than come down to the dairy. :macallan: :ebert: :macallan:
  • Like 2

I've got better things to do than come down to the dairy. :macallan: :ebert: :macallan:

Darling, it's the Milk Marketing Board. For every two cartons of single cream we get the M4 motorway. :o
  • Like 2

Darling, it's the Milk Marketing Board. For every two cartons of single cream we get the M4 motorway. :o

Right, you can't change your mind. I'll ring the departure lounge. Hello? Two more on their way, Mrs Turpin.
  • Like 2

Right, you can't change your mind. I'll ring the departure lounge. Hello? Two more on their way, Mrs Turpin.

Two :unsure: three to the Old Bailey, please.
  • Like 2

Well, this is a scheduled flight to Cuba. :huh:
  • Like 1

The label says 'Zurich', sir. :huh:
  • Like 2

It was a joke. No, no not a joke, a sales campaign.
  • Like 2

The watch will be ready at midnight :ebert: ...the Chinese watch. Goodbye...mother.
  • Like 2

The watch will be ready at midnight :ebert: ...the Chinese watch. Goodbye...mother.

Well, if that's how you treat your poor old mother in the autumn years of her life, all I can say is, 'Go ahead. Be crucified. See if I care.' fists%20crying.gif
  • Like 2

Well, if that's how you treat your poor old mother in the autumn years of her life, all I can say is, 'Go ahead. Be crucified. See if I care.' fists%20crying.gif

Oh! Very well, monsieur. Thank you so much. So nice to see you, and I hope very much we will see you again very soon. Au revoir, monsieur.
  • Like 2

Oh! Very well, monsieur. Thank you so much. So nice to see you, and I hope very much we will see you again very soon. Au revoir, monsieur.

Mind if we stay a week or a month...or ten years? :)
  • Like 2

I've been here five years! They only hung me the right way up yesterday!
  • Like 2

We may never meet again, Your_Lion, so me and IbanezJem, we've had a little whip-around. We bought you something... :rose:
  • Like 2

We may never meet again, Your_Lion, so me and IbanezJem, we've had a little whip-around. We bought you something... :rose:

Bloody silver. Won't have it in the house. :tsk: And those candlesticks you got us last week were only sixteen carat.
  • Like 2

Bloody silver. Won't have it in the house. :tsk: And those candlesticks you got us last week were only sixteen carat.

Listen cowboy, I got a job to do. It's a stupid, pointless job but at least it keeps me away from Iceland. :atickhum:
  • Like 2

Listen cowboy, I got a job to do. It's a stupid, pointless job but at least it keeps me away from Iceland. :atickhum:

Now wait there stranger. A man can run and run for year after year until he realizes that what he's running from...is hisself
  • Like 2

Now wait there stranger. A man can run and run for year after year until he realizes that what he's running from...is hisself

But the winner was Mrs. No-Supper-For-You from Norwood in Lancashire. :chickendance:
  • Like 2

But the winner was Mrs. No-Supper-For-You from Norwood in Lancashire. :chickendance:

For it was her courage, foresight and understanding that enabled us to probe beneath the sophisticated veneer of the Royal Arsenal Women's College, Bagshot ... and learn the true story of this man ...

:gumby:

• Like 2

For it was her courage, foresight and understanding that enabled us to probe beneath the sophisticated veneer of the Royal Arsenal Women's College, Bagshot ... and learn the true story of this man ...

All right, I confess, I'm a smuggler. This whole case is crammed full of :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:
  • Like 2

All right, I confess, I'm a smuggler. This whole case is crammed full of :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

I'm afraid that's just one of his stories. You must understand that a blancmange impersonator and cannibal has to use some pretty clever stories to allay suspicion.
  • Like 2

I'm afraid that's just one of his stories. You must understand that a blancmange impersonator and cannibal has to use some pretty clever stories to allay suspicion.

Old Nick, the Sea Captain, was a rough, tough, jolly sort of fellow. :hi:
  • Like 2

:musicnote: He cuts down trees, he wears high heels, suspenders and a .... a Bra???? :blink:
  • Like 2

:musicnote: He cuts down trees, he wears high heels, suspenders and a .... a Bra???? :blink:

And Ramsay MacDonald becomes, for the second time, Prime Minister of England. :coy:
  • Like 2

And Ramsay MacDonald becomes, for the second time, Prime Minister of England. :coy:

Replying, the Shadow Minister said he could no longer deny the rumors, but he and the Dachshund were very happy. And in any case he argued Rhubarb was cheap, and what was the harm in a sauna bath?
  • Like 2