You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Listen cowboy, I got a job to do. It's a stupid, pointless job but at least it keeps me away from Iceland. :atickhum:

Now wait there stranger. A man can run and run for year after year until he realizes that what he's running from...is hisself

But the winner was Mrs. No-Supper-For-You from Norwood in Lancashire. :chickendance:

For it was her courage, foresight and understanding that enabled us to probe beneath the sophisticated veneer of the Royal Arsenal Women's College, Bagshot ... and learn the true story of this man ...

:gumby:

All right, I confess, I'm a smuggler. This whole case is crammed full of :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

I'm afraid that's just one of his stories. You must understand that a blancmange impersonator and cannibal has to use some pretty clever stories to allay suspicion.

Old Nick, the Sea Captain, was a rough, tough, jolly sort of fellow. :hi:

:musicnote: He cuts down trees, he wears high heels, suspenders and a .... a Bra???? :blink:

And Ramsay MacDonald becomes, for the second time, Prime Minister of England. :coy:

Replying, the Shadow Minister said he could no longer deny the rumors, but he and the Dachshund were very happy. And in any case he argued Rhubarb was cheap, and what was the harm in a sauna bath?

...whilst losing unsightly tummy bulge. :atickhum: And the inches stay off.
  • Like 2

Listen cowboy, I got a job to do. It's a stupid, pointless job but at least it keeps me away from Iceland. :atickhum:

Now wait there stranger. A man can run and run for year after year until he realizes that what he's running from...is hisself

But the winner was Mrs. No-Supper-For-You from Norwood in Lancashire. :chickendance:

For it was her courage, foresight and understanding that enabled us to probe beneath the sophisticated veneer of the Royal Arsenal Women's College, Bagshot ... and learn the true story of this man ...

All right, I confess, I'm a smuggler. This whole case is crammed full of :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

I'm afraid that's just one of his stories. You must understand that a blancmange impersonator and cannibal has to use some pretty clever stories to allay suspicion.

:musicnote: He cuts down trees, he wears high heels, suspenders and a .... a Bra???? :blink:

And Ramsay MacDonald becomes, for the second time, Prime Minister of England. :coy:

Replying, the Shadow Minister said he could no longer deny the rumors, but he and the Dachshund were very happy. And in any case he argued Rhubarb was cheap, and what was the harm in a sauna bath?

Before he started fixing, he used to get through four Jehovah's witnesses a day. And he used to eat all of them, except the pamphlets.
  • Like 2

Before he started fixing, he used to get through four Jehovah's witnesses a day. And he used to eat all of them, except the pamphlets.

This is extremely nasty, but we can't prosecute you for that. :fistbump:
  • Like 2

Oh, come on, m'lud, you've got to give me life... Well, ten years at least.
  • Like 2

Not so fast. None of your smart answers. You think you're so clever. Well, I'm Dim. :cool:
  • Like 2

Not so fast. None of your smart answers. You think you're so clever. Well, I'm Dim. :cool:

Blackhawkrush takes idiotting seriously. He is up at six o'clock every morning working on special training equipment designed to keep him silly. And of course he takes great pride in his appearance.
  • Like 2

Blackhawkrush takes idiotting seriously. He is up at six o'clock every morning working on special training equipment designed to keep him silly. And of course he takes great pride in his appearance.

The hair is by Roger :coy: and the whole ensemble is crowned by a spectacular display of Christmas orchids.
  • Like 2

The hair is by Roger :coy: and the whole ensemble is crowned by a spectacular display of Christmas orchids.

Of course, madam. It's Christmas every day in Heaven.
  • Like 2

Hey, I've got a present for you two kids in that bag. :wacko: I want you kids to get a-head.
  • Like 2

Hey, I've got a present for you two kids in that bag. :wacko: I want you kids to get a-head.

Stick a few wires through its cheeks. There you are, a lovely pussy cat. ;)
  • Like 2

Stick a few wires through its cheeks. There you are, a lovely pussy cat. ;)

I hope to God it works. Anyway, we shall know any minute now. :popcorn:
  • Like 2

All right - I'll be the alarm clock. When I go off, look at me and use the phrase, OK?

What? It's acting innit? Well I'm a plumber. I can't act. :huh:
  • Like 2

All right - I'll be the alarm clock. When I go off, look at me and use the phrase, OK?

What I object to is you automatically treat me like an inferior!
  • Like 2

I'll do what I like, because I'm six foot five and I eat punks like you for breakfast.nya%20nya.gif
  • Like 3

I'll do what I like, because I'm six foot five and I eat punks like you for breakfast.nya%20nya.gif

:geddy: When danger reared its ugly head, He bravely turned his tail and fled
  • Like 2

When we called at his house, we found that he had gone away on two weeks holiday. He had not left any forwarding address, and he had bolted and barred the house to prevent us getting in. However a neighbour told us where he was.

:16ton:

• Like 2

When we called at his house, we found that he had gone away on two weeks holiday. He had not left any forwarding address, and he had bolted and barred the house to prevent us getting in. However a neighbour told us where he was.

You are hereby ordered to vacate Mr Notlob forthwith.
  • Like 2

Oh, you want downstairs, 22A the basement. :yes:
  • Like 2

A very interesting constituency this: in addition to the official Silly candidate there is an unofficial Very Silly candidate in the slab of concrete, and he could well split the silly vote.
  • Like 2

A very interesting constituency this: in addition to the official Silly candidate there is an unofficial Very Silly candidate in the slab of concrete, and he could well split the silly vote.

Well, they get a lot of people at their rallies. :codger: :codger: :codger: Well, their Bocalist meetings.
  • Like 2

Well, they get a lot of people at their rallies. :codger: :codger: :codger: Well, their Bocalist meetings.

Oh sit down! Sit down! Sit down! There'll be plenty of time for that later on. Now boys, here's my idea...
  • Like 2

Oh sit down! Sit down! Sit down! There'll be plenty of time for that later on. Now boys, here's my idea...

I don't like this outfit. We never break the bloody law. :wtf:
  • Like 2

The only way to bring the crime figures down is to reduce the number of offenses - get it out in the open - I know I have.
  • Like 2

The only way to bring the crime figures down is to reduce the number of offenses - get it out in the open - I know I have.

The criminal mind is a strange and contorted one. Good evening. The mind is subject to severe mental stresses. Good evening. Guilt fears abound, good evening. In the subconscious in this state, one of our lads, with a fair training in the black arts can scare the fertilizer out of them.
  • Like 2