You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Oh, that was fun. :gumby: :gumby: :gumby: :gumby: :gumby: And now a sketch about a chemist called The Chemist Sketch.

Fine, sir, he said between clenched teeth knowing full well it was a most unrewarding part. :|
  • Like 2

Oh, that was fun. :gumby: :gumby: :gumby: :gumby: :gumby: And now a sketch about a chemist called The Chemist Sketch.

Fine, sir, he said between clenched teeth knowing full well it was a most unrewarding part. :|

As for the performance of Superintendent Harry 'Blackhawk' Organs as Sancho Panza, the audience were bemused by his high-pitched Polish accent and intimidated by his abusive ad-libs.
  • Like 2

As for the performance of Superintendent Harry 'Blackhawk' Organs as Sancho Panza, the audience were bemused by his high-pitched Polish accent and intimidated by his abusive ad-libs.

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me? :drool:
  • Like 2

I would cut off the more disreputable parts of the body and use the space for playing fields.
  • Like 2

I would cut off the more disreputable parts of the body and use the space for playing fields.

You can start in small ways with ping-pong ball eyes and a funny voice and then you can paint half of your body purple and the other half green. :ph34r:
  • Like 2

You can start in small ways with ping-pong ball eyes and a funny voice and then you can paint half of your body purple and the other half green. :ph34r:

Also, in the Inverness pantomime last Christmas, the part of Puss in Boots was played by a native of New Guinea with a plate in her lip, so that every time Dick Whittington gave her a French kiss, he got the back of his throat scraped.
  • Like 2

Also, in the Inverness pantomime last Christmas, the part of Puss in Boots was played by a native of New Guinea with a plate in her lip, so that every time Dick Whittington gave her a French kiss, he got the back of his throat scraped.

Yes, I know what you mean. I am afraid he's suffering from what we doctors call "whooping cough." :rose:
  • Like 2

Yes, I know what you mean. I am afraid he's suffering from what we doctors call "whooping cough." :rose:

Well, things have gotten so bad that we've been forced to use the last of the heavy oxygen equipment just to keep the dryers going.
  • Like 2

Well, things have gotten so bad that we've been forced to use the last of the heavy oxygen equipment just to keep the dryers going.

Sorry, Enfield! :coy: We apologize for any inconvenience caused by our bombing...sorry.
  • Like 2

Sorry, Enfield! :coy: We apologize for any inconvenience caused by our bombing...sorry.

I'm sorry Mr. Johnson, he's a bit on edge. He hasn't slept since 1945.
  • Like 2

Our cheapest bed is eight hundred pounds, sir. :cool:
  • Like 2

Our bed is plenty big enough for three :coy:
  • Like 2

Yes, you realize of course that Rosamund is still rather young?
  • Like 2

Yes, Algy's here as well. Oh God, you know we both still bally love you. :drool: :drool:
  • Like 2

Yes, Algy's here as well. Oh God, you know we both still bally love you. :drool: :drool:

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's a yes-man! Get out! :bitchslap: I'll see you never work again.
  • Like 2

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's a yes-man! Get out! :bitchslap: I'll see you never work again.

Right, well I'd better turn the plane round then. Stand by emergency systems.
  • Like 2

Passengers are advised that there is still plenty of time to buy eccles cakes. :drool:
  • Like 2

Passengers are advised that there is still plenty of time to buy eccles cakes. :drool:

Look. I couldn't eat another thing. I'm absolutely stuffed. Bugger off.
  • Like 2

How shall we :blush: off, O Lord Simon?
  • Like 2

How shall we :blush: off, O Lord Simon?

This is the Newhaven Lifeboat.
  • Like 2

What else floats in water? :unsure: A duck!

No, a Siamese bat. They're more dangerous.

Your Highness, you are also like a stream of bat's piss.
  • Like 2

No. We have no call for it. We've quite enough of it without volunteers coming in here donating it.
  • Like 2

No. We have no call for it. We've quite enough of it without volunteers coming in here donating it.

It was Tidwell's idea, sir. :P
  • Like 2