You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

As I lay down to the sound of the Russian gentlemen practicing their shooting, I realized I was in a bit of a pickle.

Cucumbers, lettuce, tomatoes...yes. :|

There may be some on-the-comer grocery stores behind those rocks, but it's difficult to tell from this angle. It does seem to suggest that most of the shopping here is by direct mail. Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 2

As I lay down to the sound of the Russian gentlemen practicing their shooting, I realized I was in a bit of a pickle.

... Blimey. Whatever did I give the wife? :oops:
  • Like 1

There may be some on-the-comer grocery stores behind those rocks, but it's difficult m tell from this angle. It does seem to suggest that most of the shopping here is by direct mail.

No, it's in the very small print, you see, sir, so as not to affect the sales.
  • Like 2

There may be some on-the-comer grocery stores behind those rocks, but it's difficult m tell from this angle. It does seem to suggest that most of the shopping here is by direct mail.

Aha. 'Purling I glove you. Clease clome at bronce, your troving swife, Pat.' Which was the word you wanted checking?
  • Like 2

Aha. 'Purling I glove you. Clease clome at bronce, your troving swife, Pat.' Which was the word you wanted checking?

Nothing, nothing, I just like the word. It gives me confidence. :cool:
  • Like 2

Oh, that seems to have cleared it. 'Oh I come from Alabama with my banjo on my knee'. Yes, that seems to be all right. Thank you very much.
  • Like 2

Oh, that seems to have cleared it. 'Oh I come from Alabama with my banjo on my knee'. Yes, that seems to be all right. Thank you very much.

He's loosened up a lot. This is an old Lenin number. :codger:
  • Like 2

:clap:

Very ambitious try there, but in fact the least successful of the evening. They didn't even get as far as the first volume.

• Like 2

Very ambitious try there, but in fact the least successful of the evening. They didn't even get as far as the first volume.

The workers' control of the means of production? :smash:
  • Like 2

If it's not the bloody Treaty of Utrecht it's the bloody binomial theorem :rage: This isn't the senior common room at All Souls. It's the bloody coal face.
  • Like 2

If it's not the bloody Treaty of Utrecht it's the bloody binomial theorem :rage: This isn't the senior common room at All Souls. It's the bloody coal face.

I'll tell you what's wrong with you. Your head's addled with novels and poems, you come home every evening reeking of Chateau La Tour...
  • Like 2

I'll tell you what's wrong with you. Your head's addled with novels and poems, you come home every evening reeking of Chateau La Tour...

Yeah, I'll have six bottles of Château Latour Forty-five...and a double Jeroboam of champagne.

:| ... No, wait a minute. I think I can only manage six crates today.

• Like 2

Yeah, I'll have six bottles of Château Latour Forty-five...and a double Jeroboam of champagne.

Ah! I've found another bottle! You can have some now if you want to.
  • Like 2

Good, good. You're very kind. A lot of people are far less understanding than you are. A lot of people take offense even when I talk to them. :poke: Let alone when I specifically tell them about my being disturbing. :joker:
  • Like 2

Good, good. You're very kind. A lot of people are far less understanding than you are. A lot of people take offense even when I talk to them. :poke: Let alone when I specifically tell them about my being disturbing. :joker:

Look, I'm giving you just half a minute then I'm going to call the police, so get out. :bitchslap:
  • Like 2

Look, I'm giving you just half a minute then I'm going to call the police, so get out. :bitchslap:

Oh ja! Danke schön. Ah das Deutsche Klassenzimmer... Ach!
  • Like 2

Right, cut the wisecracks, vicar. Get to the search room and strip. :popcorn:
  • Like 2

Well that's, er, very interesting, because, er, I am, in fact, made entirely of wood.
  • Like 2

Well that's, er, very interesting, because, er, I am, in fact, made entirely of wood.

Yes, you can't beat wood. :coy:
  • Like 2

Yes, you can't beat wood. :coy:

If... she... weighs... the same as a duck,... she's made of wood....And therefore...
  • Like 2

I'm more interesting than a wet pussycat.

Well, no, no, but it's not at all a well cat, so as we were going away for a fortnight's holiday, I thought I'd better bury it just to be on the safe side.
  • Like 2

Well, no, no, but it's not at all a well cat, so as we were going away for a fortnight's holiday, I thought I'd better bury it just to be on the safe side.

And then she'll get eaten up by maggots and weevils. :tsk:
  • Like 2

Naa, I'm only pulling your leg. It's crucifixion, really.
  • Like 2

Naa, I'm only pulling your leg. It's crucifixion, really.

:yes: Fabianski particularly, in goal, had a magnificent first half, his fine positional sense preventing the build-up of any severe pressure on the suspect West Ham defense.
  • Like 2