You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Well may you ask. We just been moved in next to a room full of Brueghels ... terrible bloody din. Skating all hours of the night.

Oh, shut up! Shut up! :smash: Oh, that's better. And now for something completely different...a Scotsman on a horse.

I think he's got beautiful legs! :gumby:

Ken Buddha, a smile, two bangs and a religion. :angel:

I've got a triple fracture of the right leg, dislocated collar bone and multiple head injuries, so I do most of the heavy work, like helping the surgeon.

Knife please, sister. :rose: What's that supposed to be. Give me a big one.

You wouldn't rather just have it combed, would you sir? :scared:

You wouldn't rather forget all about it? :outtahere:

Well, blessed is just about everyone with a vested interest in the status quo, as far as I can tell.

Well, what a fantastic result. Well, the replay will start tomorrow at 7.30 a.m. :zzz:

We examine the phenomenon of d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-déjà v-v-v-v-v-v-v-vuu, that extraordinary feeling... :wacko: quite extraordinary... :o

I thought it was the continental version.

And those continentals had better watch out, come 73 they'll all have to write in Croatian. :fuckwithadmin:

Well, you're a man of the world, squire.

Aye, and you've never been further than Berwick-on-Tweed. :P

BUT UNDER THE TERMS OF JOHN PIMM'S SOLEMN LEAGUE AND COVENANT, THE SCOTS HANDED KING CHARLES I OVER TO ... Oliver Cromwell, Lord Protector of England!

I would like to see Charles the 1st's impersonation of Graham Hill. :D-13:

And he has run himself over! What a great twit!

But Roy must make sure. :bang bang: :D-13: It's a success.

Getting out there with a gun, slaughtering a few of God's creatures - that was the life. Charging about the moorland, blasting their heads off. :wub:

Suppose I'm attacked by a man with a banana and I haven't got a gun?
  • Like 2

Well may you ask. We just been moved in next to a room full of Brueghels ... terrible bloody din. Skating all hours of the night.

Oh, shut up! Shut up! :smash: Oh, that's better. And now for something completely different...a Scotsman on a horse.

I think he's got beautiful legs! :gumby:

Ken Buddha, a smile, two bangs and a religion. :angel:

I've got a triple fracture of the right leg, dislocated collar bone and multiple head injuries, so I do most of the heavy work, like helping the surgeon.

Knife please, sister. :rose: What's that supposed to be. Give me a big one.

You wouldn't rather just have it combed, would you sir? :scared:

You wouldn't rather forget all about it? :outtahere:

Well, blessed is just about everyone with a vested interest in the status quo, as far as I can tell.

Well, what a fantastic result. Well, the replay will start tomorrow at 7.30 a.m. :zzz:

We examine the phenomenon of d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-déjà v-v-v-v-v-v-v-vuu, that extraordinary feeling... :wacko: quite extraordinary... :o

I thought it was the continental version.

And those continentals had better watch out, come 73 they'll all have to write in Croatian. :fuckwithadmin:

Well, you're a man of the world, squire.

Aye, and you've never been further than Berwick-on-Tweed. :P

BUT UNDER THE TERMS OF JOHN PIMM'S SOLEMN LEAGUE AND COVENANT, THE SCOTS HANDED KING CHARLES I OVER TO ... Oliver Cromwell, Lord Protector of England!

I would like to see Charles the 1st's impersonation of Graham Hill. :D-13:

And he has run himself over! What a great twit!

But Roy must make sure. :bang bang: :D-13: It's a success.

Getting out there with a gun, slaughtering a few of God's creatures - that was the life. Charging about the moorland, blasting their heads off. :wub:

Suppose I'm attacked by a man with a banana and I haven't got a gun?

Mash that dirty red scum, kick 'em in the teeth where it hurts. :bitchslap:
  • Like 2

Just how much do you know? Are you from the British Dental Association?

Why do you think I have this outrageous accent? :hockeygoon:

His condition is typified by total physical inertia, absence of interest in its ambience - what we Vets call environment - failure to respond to the conventional external stimuli - a ball of string, a nice juicy mouse, a bird. To be blunt, Blackhawkrush is in a rut.
  • Like 2

His condition is typified by total physical inertia, absence of interest in its ambience - what we Vets call environment - failure to respond to the conventional external stimuli - a ball of string, a nice juicy mouse, a bird. To be blunt, Blackhawkrush is in a rut.

Well this is just one of the all too many cases on our books of chartered accountancy. The only way that we can fight this terrible debilitating social disease, is by informing the general public of its consequences, by showing young people that it's just not worth it.
  • Like 2

Well this is just one of the all too many cases on our books of chartered accountancy. The only way that we can fight this terrible debilitating social disease, is by informing the general public of its consequences, by showing young people that it's just not worth it.

Ooo! Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! Here is a brown paper bag I have found on the premises. I must confiscate this, sir, and take it with me for clinical examination.
  • Like 2

Ooo! Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! Here is a brown paper bag I have found on the premises. I must confiscate this, sir, and take it with me for clinical examination.

We'll get it down there today and you'll get it back in ten weeks. :smoke:
  • Like 2

I ought to have told you that Robert does tend to exaggerate. Every figure he gives you will be ten times too high.
  • Like 2

I ought to have told you that Robert does tend to exaggerate. Every figure he gives you will be ten times too high.

Don't get uptight, man. Join the scene and other phrases. :smoke: Money isn't real.
  • Like 2

Don't get uptight, man. Join the scene and other phrases. :smoke: Money isn't real.

Smoke-too-much. Mr Smoke-too-much.
  • Like 2

You'd have to knock down the tobacconist's. :huh:
  • Like 2

We received a note from the Council saying that if we ceased to believe in this building it would fall down.
  • Like 2

We received a note from the Council saying that if we ceased to believe in this building it would fall down.

Oh well, that's just insurance jargon, you know. :cool:
  • Like 2

Wilkins, I am the Chairman of a multi-million pound corporation and you are a very new chartered Accountant. Isn't it possible there may have been some mistake?
  • Like 2

Wilkins, I am the Chairman of a multi-million pound corporation and you are a very new chartered Accountant. Isn't it possible there may have been some mistake?

It was the inhabitants of Hounslow who had made the great trek south to the sunnier pastures of Surbiton, and not vice versa, as he had originally surmised.
  • Like 2

It was the inhabitants of Hounslow who had made the great trek south to the sunnier pastures of Surbiton, and not vice versa, as he had originally surmised.

Yes, my brother was leading that expedition. They were going to build a bridge between the two peaks :unsure:
  • Like 2

Yes, my brother was leading that expedition. They were going to build a bridge between the two peaks :unsure:

Gervaise is going to jump it, is he, no he's jumped the wrong way, there he goes, Nigel's over, beautifully. Now it's only Oliver. Oliver ... and Gervaise... oh bad luck.
  • Like 2

Gervaise is going to jump it, is he, no he's jumped the wrong way, there he goes, Nigel's over, beautifully. Now it's only Oliver. Oliver ... and Gervaise... oh bad luck.

So I'm going to award the first prize this evening to the girl with the biggest tits. :drool:
  • Like 2

So I'm going to award the first prize this evening to the girl with the biggest tits. :drool:

Mmmm... I see ... you don't have anything specially about Devon and Cornwall?
  • Like 2

Where the cliches sparkle on the waters like the music of repeat fees? :bump:
  • Like 2

What about my rustic monologue? ... I'm not sleeping with that producer again.
  • Like 2

What about my rustic monologue? ... I'm not sleeping with that producer again.

There you are, you see, he spoke his mind. He said my idea was lousy. It just so happens my idea isn't lousy so get out you goddam pinko subversive, get out! :tsk:
  • Like 2