You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Hello, Mario 73. Super, wonderful. Just two lovely coffees, please. :spitwater:

Do you want peanut butter or sandwich spread for your tea?

Do you know that in our laboratories, we have developed a cheese sandwich that can withstand an impact of 4,000 pounds per square inch?

Don't be a fool, Your_Lion, don't do it, the 10.12 has the new narrow traction bogies, you wouldn't stand a chance.

Takes a second. :huh:

Crucifixion lasts hours! It's a slow, horrible death!

I've had worse. Come on, you pansy. :poke: Right, I'll do you for that.

Now...the first thing to do when you are being stalked by an ugly mob with raspberries, is to...release the tiger.

Shut up! Now look. Have you or have you not got his leg?

You don't have to eat the leg, Thompson, there's still plenty of good meat ... look at that arm.

Padre hasn't been. :atickhum:

What you do in your own time, Padre, is written on the wall in the vestry.

Strangling animals, golf and masturbation. :hug2: :hockeygoon: :zzz:

Oh, errr... you folks want me to start you off?

I can't even get it started. (albatross) Shut up! :rage:

Yes, yes, excellent, excellent. Well we were wondering, Mr. Frampton, if you could see your way clear to giving us a quick... a quick visual... Mr. Frampton, would you take your trousers down.

Oh wicked. Wicked. You're wicked, eh? :coy: Your husband interested in er...photographs, eh?

This is Uncle Ted in front of the house - This is Uncle Ted at the back of the house - And this is Uncle Ted at the side of the house - This is Uncle Ted back in front of the house, but you can see the side of the house - And this is Uncle Ted even nearer the side of the house, but you can still see the front - This is the back of the house, with Uncle Ted coming round the side to the front - And the is the Spanish Inquisition hiding behind the coal shed.
  • Like 2

Do you know that in our laboratories, we have developed a cheese sandwich that can withstand an impact of 4,000 pounds per square inch?

Don't be a fool, Your_Lion, don't do it, the 10.12 has the new narrow traction bogies, you wouldn't stand a chance.

Now...the first thing to do when you are being stalked by an ugly mob with raspberries, is to...release the tiger.

You don't have to eat the leg, Thompson, there's still plenty of good meat ... look at that arm.

Yes, yes, excellent, excellent. Well we were wondering, Mr. Frampton, if you could see your way clear to giving us a quick... a quick visual... Mr. Frampton, would you take your trousers down.

Oh wicked. Wicked. You're wicked, eh? :coy: Your husband interested in er...photographs, eh?

This is Uncle Ted in front of the house - This is Uncle Ted at the back of the house - And this is Uncle Ted at the side of the house - This is Uncle Ted back in front of the house, but you can see the side of the house - And this is Uncle Ted even nearer the side of the house, but you can still see the front - This is the back of the house, with Uncle Ted coming round the side to the front - And the is the Spanish Inquisition hiding behind the coal shed.

He asks each traveller five questions - Three questions - He who answers the five questions - Three questions - Three questions may cross in safety.
  • Like 2

He asks each traveller five questions - Three questions - He who answers the five questions - Three questions - Three questions may cross in safety.

1) Are you still intending to purchase this second shed to bring you in line with your epithet? :unsure:
  • Like 2

1) Are you still intending to purchase this second shed to bring you in line with your epithet? :unsure:

Can I have fifty pounds to mend the shed?

I'm right on my uppers.

I can pay you back

When this postal order comes from Australia.

Honestly.

Hope the bladder trouble's getting better.

Love, Ewan.

:blah:

• Like 2

Can I have fifty pounds to mend the shed?

I'm right on my uppers.

I can pay you back

When this postal order comes from Australia.

Honestly.

Hope the bladder trouble's getting better.

Love, Ewan.

:blah:

3) He never showed any inclination towards being a Scotsman before this happened? :(
  • Like 2

Well may you ask. We just been moved in next to a room full of Brueghels ... terrible bloody din. Skating all hours of the night.

Oh, shut up! Shut up! :smash: Oh, that's better. And now for something completely different...a Scotsman on a horse.
  • Like 2

Well may you ask. We just been moved in next to a room full of Brueghels ... terrible bloody din. Skating all hours of the night.

Oh, shut up! Shut up! :smash: Oh, that's better. And now for something completely different...a Scotsman on a horse.

I think he's got beautiful legs! :gumby:
  • Like 2

Ken Buddha, a smile, two bangs and a religion. :angel:
  • Like 2

I've got a triple fracture of the right leg, dislocated collar bone and multiple head injuries, so I do most of the heavy work, like helping the surgeon.
  • Like 2

I've got a triple fracture of the right leg, dislocated collar bone and multiple head injuries, so I do most of the heavy work, like helping the surgeon.

Knife please, sister. :rose: What's that supposed to be. Give me a big one.
  • Like 2

You wouldn't rather just have it combed, would you sir? :scared:

You wouldn't rather forget all about it? :outtahere:

• Like 2

Well, blessed is just about everyone with a vested interest in the status quo, as far as I can tell.
  • Like 2

Well, blessed is just about everyone with a vested interest in the status quo, as far as I can tell.

Well, what a fantastic result. Well, the replay will start tomorrow at 7.30 a.m. :zzz:
  • Like 2

Well, what a fantastic result. Well, the replay will start tomorrow at 7.30 a.m. :zzz:

We examine the phenomenon of d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-déjà v-v-v-v-v-v-v-vuu, that extraordinary feeling... :wacko: quite extraordinary... :o
  • Like 2

We examine the phenomenon of d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-déjà v-v-v-v-v-v-v-vuu, that extraordinary feeling... :wacko: quite extraordinary... :o

I thought it was the continental version.
  • Like 2

A travesty, yet risque. What more is there to ponder?

And those continentals had better watch out, come 73 they'll all have to write in Croatian. :fuckwithadmin:
  • Like 2

And those continentals had better watch out, come 73 they'll all have to write in Croatian. :fuckwithadmin:

Well, you're a man of the world, squire.
  • Like 2

Aye, and you've never been further than Berwick-on-Tweed. :P
  • Like 2

BUT UNDER THE TERMS OF JOHN PIMM'S SOLEMN LEAGUE AND COVENANT, THE SCOTS HANDED KING CHARLES I OVER TO ... Oliver Cromwell, Lord Protector of England!
  • Like 2

BUT UNDER THE TERMS OF JOHN PIMM'S SOLEMN LEAGUE AND COVENANT, THE SCOTS HANDED KING CHARLES I OVER TO ... Oliver Cromwell, Lord Protector of England!

I would like to see Charles the 1st's impersonation of Graham Hill. :D-13:
  • Like 2

And he has run himself over! What a great twit!
  • Like 2

But Roy must make sure. :bang bang: :D-13: It's a success.
  • Like 2

But Roy must make sure. :bang bang: :D-13: It's a success.

Getting out there with a gun, slaughtering a few of God's creatures - that was the life. Charging about the moorland, blasting their heads off. :wub: Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 2