You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

All right - I'll be the alarm clock. When I go off, look at me and use the phrase, OK?

What? It's acting innit? Well I'm a plumber. I can't act. :huh:

What I object to is you automatically treat me like an inferior!

I'll do what I like, because I'm six foot five and I eat punks like you for breakfast.nya%20nya.gif

:geddy: When danger reared its ugly head, He bravely turned his tail and fled

When we called at his house, we found that he had gone away on two weeks holiday. He had not left any forwarding address, and he had bolted and barred the house to prevent us getting in. However a neighbour told us where he was.

:16ton:

You are hereby ordered to vacate Mr Notlob forthwith.

Oh, you want downstairs, 22A the basement. :yes:

A very interesting constituency this: in addition to the official Silly candidate there is an unofficial Very Silly candidate in the slab of concrete, and he could well split the silly vote.

Well, they get a lot of people at their rallies. :codger: :codger: :codger: Well, their Bocalist meetings.

Oh sit down! Sit down! Sit down! There'll be plenty of time for that later on. Now boys, here's my idea...

I don't like this outfit. We never break the bloody law. :wtf:

The only way to bring the crime figures down is to reduce the number of offenses - get it out in the open - I know I have.

The criminal mind is a strange and contorted one. Good evening. The mind is subject to severe mental stresses. Good evening. Guilt fears abound, good evening. In the subconscious in this state, one of our lads, with a fair training in the black arts can scare the fertilizer out of them.

It's the uniform that puts them off, that and my bad breath.
  • Like 3

All right - I'll be the alarm clock. When I go off, look at me and use the phrase, OK?

I'll do what I like, because I'm six foot five and I eat punks like you for breakfast.nya%20nya.gif

When we called at his house, we found that he had gone away on two weeks holiday. He had not left any forwarding address, and he had bolted and barred the house to prevent us getting in. However a neighbour told us where he was.

A very interesting constituency this: in addition to the official Silly candidate there is an unofficial Very Silly candidate in the slab of concrete, and he could well split the silly vote.

Well, they get a lot of people at their rallies. :codger: :codger: :codger: Well, their Bocalist meetings.

Oh sit down! Sit down! Sit down! There'll be plenty of time for that later on. Now boys, here's my idea...

The only way to bring the crime figures down is to reduce the number of offenses - get it out in the open - I know I have.

The criminal mind is a strange and contorted one. Good evening. The mind is subject to severe mental stresses. Good evening. Guilt fears abound, good evening. In the subconscious in this state, one of our lads, with a fair training in the black arts can scare the fertilizer out of them.

That's right, sir. Would you come this way, please? :bang bang: :heart: Ahh! It's me...me heart, sir.
  • Like 3

That's right, sir. Would you come this way, please? :bang bang: :heart: Ahh! It's me...me heart, sir.

Yes, and you want me to hack a bit off.
  • Like 3

Wonderful what we can do nowadays. :) Ah! I see you have the machine that goes 'ping'.
  • Like 3

Wonderful what we can do nowadays. :) Ah! I see you have the machine that goes 'ping'.

In fact, in many areas of modern psychiatry, computers are now being increasingly used for the first basic diagnosis and this has gone a long way in eliminating the danger of unqualified impostors. :fuckinputer:
  • Like 3

Yes, mothers, new improved Whizzo butter containing 10% more or less is absolutely indistinguishable from a dead crab. Remember, buy Whizzo butter and go to heaven! :angel:
  • Like 3

Yes, mothers, new improved Whizzo butter containing 10% more or less is absolutely indistinguishable from a dead crab. Remember, buy Whizzo butter and go to heaven! :angel:

Tonight on 'Video Vertigo' we examine the question, 'Is there a life after death?'. And here to discuss it are three dead people. Gentlemen, is there a life after death or not?
  • Like 3

Tonight on 'Video Vertigo' we examine the question, 'Is there a life after death?'. And here to discuss it are three dead people. Gentlemen, is there a life after death or not?

Our first contestant is a hairdresser from... :bang bang: :coy:
  • Like 3

'The Lost World of Roiurama'.
  • Like 3

Well did you er, did you see anyone take it, anyone hanging around or... :ph34r:
  • Like 3

Well did you er, did you see anyone take it, anyone hanging around or... :ph34r:

I am looking - it's the only way I keep my eyelids apart! Boom-boom! Every one a Maserati!
  • Like 3

I am looking - it's the only way I keep my eyelids apart! Boom-boom! Every one a Maserati!

Well, I object to all this sex on the television. I mean, I keep falling off. :(
  • Like 3

Well, I object to all this sex on the television. I mean, I keep falling off. :(

Why do I have to hang from this bloody gas bag all day? Don't I mean anything to you?
  • Like 3

Why do I have to hang from this bloody gas bag all day? Don't I mean anything to you?

And the big news this afternoon is that the British boy Simon Rogers has succeeded in swapping his nine-stone Welsh-born wife :whipgirl: for a Ford Popular and a complete set of Dickens.
  • Like 3

And the big news this afternoon is that the British boy Simon Rogers has succeeded in swapping his nine-stone Welsh-born wife :whipgirl: for a Ford Popular and a complete set of Dickens.

I met my second wife at a second-wife-swapping party :)

Trust me to arrive late :(

• Like 3

That came out a bit glib didn't it? Have you got an alarm clock in there, sir?
  • Like 3

:yes: It's half past nine and nearly time for six past nine.
  • Like 3

Look, I stopped your sketch five minutes ago. So get out of shot. Right director! Close up. Zoom in on me. That's better.
  • Like 3

Look, I stopped your sketch five minutes ago. So get out of shot. Right director! Close up. Zoom in on me. That's better.

Ooh, get her! Whoops! I've got your number, ducky. :coy:
  • Like 3

Splendid! Um, incidentally, do call me Meow, I don't want you bothering with any of this "Mayra" nonsense! :laughing yellow guy: Eddie baby, when you first started... Edited by Meow
  • Like 3

Splendid! Um, incidentally, do call me Meow, I don't want you bothering with any of this "Mayra" nonsense! :laughing yellow guy: Eddie baby, when you first started...

Here! Don't you start doing a documentary on us, young lady.
  • Like 3

Splendid! Um, incidentally, do call me Meow, I don't want you bothering with any of this "Mayra" nonsense! :laughing yellow guy: Eddie baby, when you first started...

Sorry, sorry, IbanezJem. Can we just go again from where Meow comes in. We're getting bad sound, OK?

Page 112, take 2. Action!

Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 3

Sorry, sorry, IbanezJem. Can we just go again from where Meow comes in. We're getting bad sound, OK?

What about my rustic monologue? I'm not sleeping with that admin again. :codger:
  • Like 2

Yes! Coming to this forum soon! The tender compassionate story of one man's love for another man in drag. THRILL! to the excitement of a night emission over Germany.
  • Like 3

Yes! Coming to this forum soon! The tender compassionate story of one man's love for another man in drag. THRILL! to the excitement of a night emission over Germany.

Oh, can't you do better than that? I've seen it a million times. I've seen it and seen it. :eyeroll:
  • Like 3