You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

You ought to go and see a psychiatrist. You're a looney. :crazy: You might even need a new brain.

No, no, no, my brain in my head. :gumby:

I'm afraid our regular psychiatrist hasn't come round this morning and I've got an ego block which is in turn making my wife over-assertive and getting us both into a state of depressive neurosis.

I changed my record player and there wasn't a grumble, and I changed my pet snake :blush: and I changed my Robin Day tie.

Oh, Robert, forget about freedom. We haven't got enough mud.

Oh dear. Remember, if you do want anything, jewelry, Ascot water heaters... :cool:

I'd like to buy a book, please :coy:

Do you have a copy of 'Thirty Days in the Samarkand Desert with the Duchess of Kent' by A. E. J. Eliott, O.B.E.?

We've got corsets, stockings, suspender belts, tights, bras, slips petticoats, knickers, socks and garters, sir. :)

No watches, cameras, radio sets?

No, it's not really our line, sir. :whipgirl:

Well why don't you move into more conventional areas of confectionery? Like Praline, or, or Lime Creme, a very popular flavour, I'm led to understand.

I thought to myself, 'a little fermented curd will do the trick'. So I curtailed my Walpolling activities, sallied forth and infiltrated your place of purveyance to negotiate the vending of some cheesy comestibles.

Hmm, yes, good idea, excellent thinking, very good...I don't suppose we could have Hodges in the morning? :unsure:

He is usually found in Surrey hedgerows, but I found this one in the gents at St Pancras, uneaten.

The unsuspecting breakfast glides ever closer to its doom. The enraged pantomime royal person is poised for the kill. She raises her harpoon and fires. Pang! Right in the toast.

I'm charging you under Section 21 of the Strange Sketch Act.
  • Like 3

You ought to go and see a psychiatrist. You're a looney. :crazy: You might even need a new brain.

I'm afraid our regular psychiatrist hasn't come round this morning and I've got an ego block which is in turn making my wife over-assertive and getting us both into a state of depressive neurosis.

I changed my record player and there wasn't a grumble, and I changed my pet snake :blush: and I changed my Robin Day tie.

Oh dear. Remember, if you do want anything, jewelry, Ascot water heaters... :cool:

Do you have a copy of 'Thirty Days in the Samarkand Desert with the Duchess of Kent' by A. E. J. Eliott, O.B.E.?

We've got corsets, stockings, suspender belts, tights, bras, slips petticoats, knickers, socks and garters, sir. :)

Well why don't you move into more conventional areas of confectionery? Like Praline, or, or Lime Creme, a very popular flavour, I'm led to understand.

I thought to myself, 'a little fermented curd will do the trick'. So I curtailed my Walpolling activities, sallied forth and infiltrated your place of purveyance to negotiate the vending of some cheesy comestibles.

Hmm, yes, good idea, excellent thinking, very good...I don't suppose we could have Hodges in the morning? :unsure:

He is usually found in Surrey hedgerows, but I found this one in the gents at St Pancras, uneaten.

The unsuspecting breakfast glides ever closer to its doom. The enraged pantomime royal person is poised for the kill. She raises her harpoon and fires. Pang! Right in the toast.

Started off with a nice little idea about grannies attacking young men, but now it's got silly. This man's hair is too long for a vicar too. These signs are pretty badly made.

Right, now for a complete change of mood.

• Like 3

Started off with a nice little idea about grannies attacking young men, but now it's got silly. This man's hair is too long for a vicar too. These signs are pretty badly made.

We've got a number requested by Pip, Pauline, Nigel, Tarquin, and old Spotty - Tarquin's mother - a little number specially written for the pubescence of ex-King Zog of Albania, and it's entitled 'Art Gallery'. Hope you like it.
  • Like 3

We've got a number requested by Pip, Pauline, Nigel, Tarquin, and old Spotty - Tarquin's mother - a little number specially written for the pubescence of ex-King Zog of Albania, and it's entitled 'Art Gallery'. Hope you like it.

Well Reg, I think Pablo should be all right provided he doesn't attempt anything on the monumental scale of some of his earlier paintings. :boo hiss:
  • Like 3

Well Reg, I think Pablo should be all right provided he doesn't attempt anything on the monumental scale of some of his earlier paintings. :boo hiss:

Si Señor Biggles.
  • Like 3

Uno, dos, tres...mil. Coming! :ph34r:

Once, one Sunday, when my parents were coming round for tea I asked him if he'd mind very much not nailing my head to the floor that week and he agreed and just screwed my pelvis to a cake stand.
  • Like 3

Once, one Sunday, when my parents were coming round for tea I asked him if he'd mind very much not nailing my head to the floor that week and he agreed and just screwed my pelvis to a cake stand.

What a typically selfless gesture. :wub:
  • Like 2

A man, well more than a man, a god, a great god, whose personality is so totally and utterly wonderful my feeble words of welcome sound wretchedly and pathetically inadequate :notworthy:
  • Like 3

A man, well more than a man, a god, a great god, whose personality is so totally and utterly wonderful my feeble words of welcome sound wretchedly and pathetically inadequate :notworthy:

KISS-Tokyo-Sparkle-Print.jpg?v=1616105455

• Like 2

It's German television. Isn't it exciting? They're doing a prize-winning documentary on me. :cool:
  • Like 2

But for sheer pointless behaviour you've got to admire Treeduck, the battling British boy who for two weeks has been suspended over a tin of condemned veal.
  • Like 3

But for sheer pointless behaviour you've got to admire Treeduck, the battling British boy who for two weeks has been suspended over a tin of condemned veal.

What I want to know, Mr Simon III, Is why they give us crap like that, when there's bits of the Leicester by-pass what have never been shown. :huh:
  • Like 3

What I want to know, Mr Simon III, Is why they give us crap like that, when there's bits of the Leicester by-pass what have never been shown. :huh:

Sir, I don't know how to say this but I got to be perfectly frank. I really and truly believe this story of yours is the greatest story in motion-picture history.
  • Like 3

Sir, I don't know how to say this but I got to be perfectly frank. I really and truly believe this story of yours is the greatest story in motion-picture history.

Later on in the film, Brian and Brianette again meet on yet another rubbish dump... :moon: :moon:
  • Like 3

Later on in the film, Brian and Brianette again meet on yet another rubbish dump... :moon: :moon:

At the Home Office, the Minister for inserting himself in between chairs and walls in men's clubs was at his desk after a short illness.
  • Like 3

At the Home Office, the Minister for inserting himself in between chairs and walls in men's clubs was at his desk after a short illness.

So, it'll...it'll just grow back again, then, will it? :chickendance:
  • Like 3

Schubert and Chopin used to chuckle and laugh,

Whilst composing a long symphony,

But one hundred and fifty years later,

There's very little of them left to see.

• Like 3

And now, four tired undertakers. :musicnote: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :musicnote:
  • Like 3

And now, four tired undertakers. :musicnote: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :musicnote:

Ah yes. 'One or more persons overcome by fumes', you'd have Head Office, Holborn, round here.
  • Like 3

Ah yes. 'One or more persons overcome by fumes', you'd have Head Office, Holborn, round here.

Well, things have got so bad that we've been forced to use the last of the heavy oxygen equipment just to keep the dryers going.
  • Like 3

Well, things have got so bad that we've been forced to use the last of the heavy oxygen equipment just to keep the dryers going.

Well, I don't know about that, but it's bleeding damp. Are you from the council?
  • Like 3

Well, I don't know about that, but it's bleeding damp. Are you from the council?

I am Leslie Ames, the Chairman of the Test Selection Committee, and I'm very pleased to be able to tell you that your flat has been chosen as the venue for the third test against the West Indies.
  • Like 3

I am Leslie Ames, the Chairman of the Test Selection Committee, and I'm very pleased to be able to tell you that your flat has been chosen as the venue for the third test against the West Indies.

I know, I know, that's rather why I came in here with that point about nobody moving.
  • Like 3

I know, I know, that's rather why I came in here with that point about nobody moving.

Yes, quite right... you're rather a smart young lad aren't you. We could do with somebody like you to feed the pantomime horse. Very smart.
  • Like 3