You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Uno, dos, tres...mil. Coming! :ph34r:

Once, one Sunday, when my parents were coming round for tea I asked him if he'd mind very much not nailing my head to the floor that week and he agreed and just screwed my pelvis to a cake stand.

What a typically selfless gesture. :wub:

A man, well more than a man, a god, a great god, whose personality is so totally and utterly wonderful my feeble words of welcome sound wretchedly and pathetically inadequate :notworthy:

But for sheer pointless behaviour you've got to admire Treeduck, the battling British boy who for two weeks has been suspended over a tin of condemned veal.

What I want to know, Mr Simon III, Is why they give us crap like that, when there's bits of the Leicester by-pass what have never been shown. :huh:

Sir, I don't know how to say this but I got to be perfectly frank. I really and truly believe this story of yours is the greatest story in motion-picture history.

Later on in the film, Brian and Brianette again meet on yet another rubbish dump... :moon: :moon:

At the Home Office, the Minister for inserting himself in between chairs and walls in men's clubs was at his desk after a short illness.

So, it'll...it'll just grow back again, then, will it? :chickendance:

Schubert and Chopin used to chuckle and laugh,

Whilst composing a long symphony,

But one hundred and fifty years later,

There's very little of them left to see.

And now, four tired undertakers. :musicnote: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :musicnote:

Ah yes. 'One or more persons overcome by fumes', you'd have Head Office, Holborn, round here.

Well, things have got so bad that we've been forced to use the last of the heavy oxygen equipment just to keep the dryers going.

Well, I don't know about that, but it's bleeding damp. Are you from the council?

I am Leslie Ames, the Chairman of the Test Selection Committee, and I'm very pleased to be able to tell you that your flat has been chosen as the venue for the third test against the West Indies.

I know, I know, that's rather why I came in here with that point about nobody moving.

That's Simon Van der Berg. He's on our side... :bitchslap: He's two-timed me.
  • Like 3

Once, one Sunday, when my parents were coming round for tea I asked him if he'd mind very much not nailing my head to the floor that week and he agreed and just screwed my pelvis to a cake stand.

A man, well more than a man, a god, a great god, whose personality is so totally and utterly wonderful my feeble words of welcome sound wretchedly and pathetically inadequate :notworthy:

But for sheer pointless behaviour you've got to admire Treeduck, the battling British boy who for two weeks has been suspended over a tin of condemned veal.

What I want to know, Mr Simon III, Is why they give us crap like that, when there's bits of the Leicester by-pass what have never been shown. :huh:

Sir, I don't know how to say this but I got to be perfectly frank. I really and truly believe this story of yours is the greatest story in motion-picture history.

Later on in the film, Brian and Brianette again meet on yet another rubbish dump... :moon: :moon:

At the Home Office, the Minister for inserting himself in between chairs and walls in men's clubs was at his desk after a short illness.

And now, four tired undertakers. :musicnote: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :musicnote:

Ah yes. 'One or more persons overcome by fumes', you'd have Head Office, Holborn, round here.

Well, things have got so bad that we've been forced to use the last of the heavy oxygen equipment just to keep the dryers going.

Well, I don't know about that, but it's bleeding damp. Are you from the council?

I am Leslie Ames, the Chairman of the Test Selection Committee, and I'm very pleased to be able to tell you that your flat has been chosen as the venue for the third test against the West Indies.

I know, I know, that's rather why I came in here with that point about nobody moving.

Don't sleep in the subway darling, don't stand in the pouring rain :atickhum:
  • Like 3

Oh, it's still raining...I'm going down the shops. :P
  • Like 2

Oh, it's still raining...I'm going down the shops. :P

Remember, buy Whizzo butter and go to HEAVEN! :angel:
  • Like 2

Here; it's the Ark Royal, Doris. Have you got their rock buns ready?

Well there's rat cake ... rat sorbet ... rat pudding ... or strawberry tart.
  • Like 2

Yes, yes, I see. And a pot of yogurt, please.
  • Like 2

There's some lovely drop scones and there's duty-free broccoli. :drool:
  • Like 1

You know it takes me two hours every morning to get out onto the moors, collect my berries, chastise myself, and two hours back in the evening.
  • Like 2

You know it takes me two hours every morning to get out onto the moors, collect my berries, chastise myself, and two hours back in the evening.

Still, never mind - could be worse. How's the nude lady?
  • Like 2

Well, I've been going with ministers for five years now, and I think they're wonderful. :whipgirl:
  • Like 2

Well, I've been going with ministers for five years now, and I think they're wonderful. :whipgirl:

Mmmm. That's wonderful. Do you want another look at the poet?
  • Like 2

Oh, that's extremely kind of you, but I saw it on the way in. :outtahere:
  • Like 2

Because it does worry some people - I don't know why - but they are a little sensitive so I take the precaution of asking on these occasions.
  • Like 2

Because it does worry some people - I don't know why - but they are a little sensitive so I take the precaution of asking on these occasions.

Simon is the keeper of the Bridge of Death. He asks each traveller five questions :tsk: three questions.
  • Like 2

Simon is the keeper of the Bridge of Death. He asks each traveller five questions :tsk: three questions.

Welcome to 'It's A Living'. The rules are very simple: each week we get a large fee; at the end of that week we get another large fee; if there's been no interruption at the end of the year we get a repeat fee which can be added on for tax purposes to the previous year or the following year if there's no new thread.
  • Like 2

Welcome to 'It's A Living'. The rules are very simple: each week we get a large fee; at the end of that week we get another large fee; if there's been no interruption at the end of the year we get a repeat fee which can be added on for tax purposes to the previous year or the following year if there's no new thread.

:o I'm going straight out of here and I'm going to tell 73 exactly what you do to people and I'm going to make bloody sure that you never do this again.
  • Like 2

:o I'm going straight out of here and I'm going to tell 73 exactly what you do to people and I'm going to make bloody sure that you never do this again.

I am the Bishop of East Anglia and anyone who doesn't believe me can look me up in the book. Now then, the first prize is this beautiful silver cup, which has been won by me.
  • Like 2

I am the Bishop of East Anglia and anyone who doesn't believe me can look me up in the book. Now then, the first prize is this beautiful silver cup, which has been won by me.

I want you to give me the :spitwater: and then I go away and give it to the orphans.
  • Like 2

I want you to give me the :spitwater: and then I go away and give it to the orphans.

It's taken five years to prepare and it's bound to have an enormous impact on the future of industrial relations in this forum.
  • Like 2

It's taken five years to prepare and it's bound to have an enormous impact on the future of industrial relations in this forum.

You can keep your fastidious continental bidets, Mrs Foreigner - Mrs Britain knows how to keep her feet clean ... but she'll baffle like bingo boys when it comes to keeping the Rush Forum clean.
  • Like 2

You can keep your fastidious continental bidets, Mrs Foreigner - Mrs Britain knows how to keep her feet clean ... but she'll baffle like bingo boys when it comes to keeping the Rush Forum clean.

Darling... there's a man here with our Book of the Month Club dung.
  • Like 2

It's brown and sounds like a bell. :yay:
  • Like 2

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little thread in The Rush Forum. Sudden ...violent ... comedy.

Admins have sealed off the area. :tsk:

• Like 2

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little thread in The Rush Forum. Sudden ...violent ... comedy.

Admins have sealed off the area. :tsk:

No, it was just a little joke. Actually, I am the Council Ratcatcher.
  • Like 2