You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Well men, we've got a pretty difficult cat to confuse today so let's get straight on with it. :yes:

Well, he's having a lot of mental difficulties with his breakfasts, but this is temporary, caused by a small particle of brain in his skull, and once we've removed that he'll be perfectly all right.

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! Here is a brown paper bag I have found on the premises. I must confiscate this, sir, and take it with me for clinical examination. :P

Bet that's a link, ma'am. ;)

Now here is a time check. It's six and a half minutes to the big green thing.

:yay: Have you got an alarm clock in there, sir? Sounded a bit like an alarm going off.

He's deaf as - dea - deaf as a p- p- post, sir.

Fourth word, three syllables. First syllable...Ear? :facepalm:

Yes, yes, it is indeed. You're on your way to the lounge suite, Karl.

I think I'd be happier with a bugged one. :wub:

Oh, here we are, Number 25.... Flat 1, Duke and Duchess of Windsor, Flat 2, Yves Montand, Flat 3, Jacques Cousteau, Flat 4, Jean Genet and Friend, Flat 5, Maurice Laroux...
  • Like 2

Well men, we've got a pretty difficult cat to confuse today so let's get straight on with it. :yes:

Well, he's having a lot of mental difficulties with his breakfasts, but this is temporary, caused by a small particle of brain in his skull, and once we've removed that he'll be perfectly all right.

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! Here is a brown paper bag I have found on the premises. I must confiscate this, sir, and take it with me for clinical examination. :P

:yay: Have you got an alarm clock in there, sir? Sounded a bit like an alarm going off.

Oh, here we are, Number 25.... Flat 1, Duke and Duchess of Windsor, Flat 2, Yves Montand, Flat 3, Jacques Cousteau, Flat 4, Jean Genet and Friend, Flat 5, Maurice Laroux...

Are you proposing to slaughter our tenants? :16ton: :16ton: :16ton: :16ton: :16ton:
  • Like 2

Are you proposing to slaughter our tenants? :16ton: :16ton: :16ton: :16ton: :16ton:

Well, I do feel a bit peckish.
  • Like 2

I hope you're going to enjoy me this evening. I'm the special. Try me with some rice. :hi:
  • Like 2

I hope you're going to enjoy me this evening. I'm the special. Try me with some rice. :hi:

Armpits rallied well after a poor start. Nipples rose dramatically during the morning but had declined by mid-afternoon, while teeth clenched and buttocks remained firm.
  • Like 2

Armpits rallied well after a poor start. Nipples rose dramatically during the morning but had declined by mid-afternoon, while teeth clenched and buttocks remained firm.

There is nothing embarrassing or nasty about the human body...except for the intestines and bits of the bottom.
  • Like 2

There is nothing embarrassing or nasty about the human body...except for the intestines and bits of the bottom.

Excellent. Right. I want you to go along to see the wife. Give her a full examination, and let me know the results by the end of break. And don't pick your nose!
  • Like 2

Excellent. Right. I want you to go along to see the wife. Give her a full examination, and let me know the results by the end of break. And don't pick your nose!

Better keep listening. Might be a bit about "Blessed are the big noses". :atickhum:
  • Like 2

Better keep listening. Might be a bit about "Blessed are the big noses". :atickhum:

No, no really, we're just not religious thank you.
  • Like 2

A lot of religions - no names no pack drill - do go for the poorer type of person - face it, there's more of 'em - poor people, thieves, villains, poor people without no money at all - well we don't have none of that. Rich people and crumpet over sixteen can enter free: upper middle class quite welcome; lower middle class not under five grand a year. Lower class - I can't touch it. There's no return on it, you see.
  • Like 2

A lot of religions - no names no pack drill - do go for the poorer type of person - face it, there's more of 'em - poor people, thieves, villains, poor people without no money at all - well we don't have none of that. Rich people and crumpet over sixteen can enter free: upper middle class quite welcome; lower middle class not under five grand a year. Lower class - I can't touch it. There's no return on it, you see.

I've got forty thousand French francs in my fridge. :cool:
  • Like 2

There just aren't enough rich people left to interview.

I have just won a Kellogg's Corn Flake Competition. :hi:

Try having an omelette for your evening meal... perhaps with yogurt and grapefruit.
  • Like 2

Try having an omelette for your evening meal... perhaps with yogurt and grapefruit.

How do you know so much about cycling? :notworthy:
  • Like 2

Well, I can explain. I was in the forest, um, riding north from Camelot, when I got this note, you see -
  • Like 2

Well, I can explain. I was in the forest, um, riding north from Camelot, when I got this note, you see -

"Go away you silly little bleeder. I am having another man. :whipgirl: :moon: Love, Bat."
  • Like 2

"Go away you silly little bleeder. I am having another man. :whipgirl: :moon: Love, Bat."

Away away varletesses! The beds here are warm and soft, and very, very big.
  • Like 2

Yes, sir. Sixty feet wide. :drool:
  • Like 2

Every morning at his little three-room semi in Chicago, blackhawkrush gets up at three o'clock ...and goes back to bed again because it's far too early.
  • Like 2

Every morning at his little three-room semi in Chicago, blackhawkrush gets up at three o'clock ...and goes back to bed again because it's far too early.

I got up at five o'clock, I made myself a cup of tea, I looked out of the window. Well, by then I was so worn out I had to come and have a sit down. I've been here for seven hours.
  • Like 2

I got up at five o'clock, I made myself a cup of tea, I looked out of the window. Well, by then I was so worn out I had to come and have a sit down. I've been here for seven hours.

Your condition is typified by total physical inertia, absence of interest in your ambience - what we Vets call "environment" - failure to respond to the conventional external stimuli - a ball of string, a nice juicy mouse, a bird. :drool:
  • Like 2

Your condition is typified by total physical inertia, absence of interest in your ambience - what we Vets call "environment" - failure to respond to the conventional external stimuli - a ball of string, a nice juicy mouse, a bird. :drool:

Come on little birdies ... tweety tweety ... oooh look at this ... tweet tweet ... ooohhh nice one ... come on little birdies ...
  • Like 2

Come on little birdies ... tweety tweety ... oooh look at this ... tweet tweet ... ooohhh nice one ... come on little birdies ...

:o Stop it, stop him someone. Oh my God!
  • Like 2

:o Stop it, stop him someone. Oh my God!

Oh, don't grovel! One thing I can't stand, it's people groveling.
  • Like 2