You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

And in t'film, we get Fred Titmus, the symbol of man's regeneration through radical Marxism... fair enough... but, but we never once get a chance to see him turn his off-breaks on that Brisbane sticky.

Also, at one point you can see a pair of buttocks and there's another bit where I'll swear you can see everything. :blush:

Inter...course... pert...pert thighs...botty, botty botty...erogenous...zone...concubine...erogenous zone! Loose woman...erogenous zone. :drool:

There's a proper psychiatrist to see you, Dr. Your_Lion. :smash:

Oh, come come, you must try to rest! Doctor Piglet, Doctor Winston, practice your art.

Well, we'll be taking you back there as soon as there are new developments. :fuckinputer:

When you took over this account Robert, Conquistador was a brand leader. Here you introduced your first campaign, 'Conquistador Coffee brings a new meaning to the word vomit'.

Oh, I hadn't fully divined your attitude towards the :spitwater: You see, I mainly design slaughter houses.

Ugh! Dreadful tin things.

Little bits of tin consolidated although biscuits sank after an early gain and stools remained anonymous. Armpits rallied well after a poor start. Nipples rose dramatically during the morning but had declined by mid-afternoon, while teeth clenched and buttocks remained firm.

The Champ must try and keep his head on. The Killer's kicked him in the groin and he's bitten half his left buttock off and the referee's stepped in with a warning there.

You are a naughty, naughty, vicious little boy. :poke: Oh, look at that!

Good God! Get me the Supreme Commander Land, Sea and Air Forces, immediately!
  • Like 2

And in t'film, we get Fred Titmus, the symbol of man's regeneration through radical Marxism... fair enough... but, but we never once get a chance to see him turn his off-breaks on that Brisbane sticky.

Also, at one point you can see a pair of buttocks and there's another bit where I'll swear you can see everything. :blush:

Inter...course... pert...pert thighs...botty, botty botty...erogenous...zone...concubine...erogenous zone! Loose woman...erogenous zone. :drool:

Oh, come come, you must try to rest! Doctor Piglet, Doctor Winston, practice your art.

Well, we'll be taking you back there as soon as there are new developments. :fuckinputer:

When you took over this account Robert, Conquistador was a brand leader. Here you introduced your first campaign, 'Conquistador Coffee brings a new meaning to the word vomit'.

Oh, I hadn't fully divined your attitude towards the :spitwater: You see, I mainly design slaughter houses.

Little bits of tin consolidated although biscuits sank after an early gain and stools remained anonymous. Armpits rallied well after a poor start. Nipples rose dramatically during the morning but had declined by mid-afternoon, while teeth clenched and buttocks remained firm.

The Champ must try and keep his head on. The Killer's kicked him in the groin and he's bitten half his left buttock off and the referee's stepped in with a warning there.

And what about the bombs? :o Good Lord, they are expensive.
  • Like 2

I can only give you name, rank, and why did the chicken cross the road?
  • Like 2

Come on, Stapleton. Remember what happened to Nigel... :rose: :LMAO: :rose:
  • Like 1

Nigel's shot himself: Nigel is third in this fine and most exciting Upperclass Twit of the Year Show I've ever seen.
  • Like 1

Nigel's shot himself: Nigel is third in this fine and most exciting Upperclass Twit of the Year Show I've ever seen.

Covered in glory, Your_Lion rode home to Yorkshire to see his beloved wife, but all was not well.
  • Like 3

Covered in glory, Your_Lion rode home to Yorkshire to see his beloved wife, but all was not well.

You divorced her and married me. :whipgirl:
  • Like 3

Well, if it's not a personal question, are you a virgin?
  • Like 3

Well, if it's not a personal question, are you a virgin?

I'd like to talk to you tonight about the place of the nude in my bed ... um ... in the history of my bed ... of art, of art, I'm sorry. The place of the nude in the history of tart... call-girl... I'm sorry. I'll start again... Bum ... oh what a giveaway.
  • Like 3

:eh: Yes, never mind, never mind. As I was saying, how do you find the new vicarage?

Well when I say 'house' it was only a hole in the ground covered by a piece of tarpolin, but it was a house to us. :codger:
  • Like 3

:eh: Yes, never mind, never mind. As I was saying, how do you find the new vicarage?

Well when I say 'house' it was only a hole in the ground covered by a piece of tarpolin, but it was a house to us. :codger:

You told these people to eat my juniper berries. You break my bloody foot. You break my vow of silence, and then you try and clean up on my juniper bushes!
  • Like 3

You told these people to eat my juniper berries. You break my bloody foot. You break my vow of silence, and then you try and clean up on my juniper bushes!

Only you said we must have a drink together sometime, so I thought I'd take you up on it as the film society meeting was cancelled this evening.
  • Like 3

Only you said we must have a drink together sometime, so I thought I'd take you up on it as the film society meeting was cancelled this evening.

And what is the name of your ravishing wife?
  • Like 3

Brooky, my flat mate - and nothing else, I'd like to emphasize that. :coy:
  • Like 3

All right Robert, all right, I've got a tongue in my head - I'll do 'talkin'. Aye... I like yer fancy suit. Is that what they're wearing up in Chicago now?
  • Like 3

All right Robert, all right, I've got a tongue in my head - I'll do 'talkin'. Aye... I like yer fancy suit. Is that what they're wearing up in Chicago now?

It's more a sort of idealized version of the complete Bonchester Bridge Man. :codger:
  • Like 3

It's more a sort of idealized version of the complete Bonchester Bridge Man. :codger:

I do not look odd like this - it's that lot that looks odd. It's bleeding weird having half the Tudor nobility lugging around on motorized bicycles.
  • Like 3

I do not look odd like this - it's that lot that looks odd. It's bleeding weird having half the Tudor nobility lugging around on motorized bicycles.

Well, we've always been extremely interested in modern drama...we were of course the first Townswomen's Guild to perform 'Camp on Blood Island.' :wub:
  • Like 3

Well, we've always been extremely interested in modern drama...we were of course the first Townswomen's Guild to perform 'Camp on Blood Island.' :wub:

And the bezan shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts.
  • Like 3

And the bezan shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts.

Roger Moore will drop in for lunch, bringing Tony Curtis with him. :cool: :cool:
  • Like 3

Brooky, my flat mate - and nothing else, I'd like to emph asize that. :coy:

Roger Moore will drop in for lunch, bringing Tony Curtis with him. :cool: :cool:

It is incredible, isn't it, that in these days when man can walk on the moon and work out the most complicated hire purchase agreements, I still get these terrible headaches. Well... I seem to have wandered a bit, but still, no harm done. Jolly good luck.
  • Like 3

It is incredible, isn't it, that in these days when man can walk on the moon and work out the most complicated hire purchase agreements, I still get these terrible headaches. Well... I seem to have wandered a bit, but still, no harm done. Jolly good luck.

No, no, no. Please do carry on because that is in fact why we wanted you on TRF. :)
  • Like 3

No, no, no. Please do carry on because that is in fact why we wanted you on TRF. :)

Before that of course I was a Yeti Spotter.
  • Like 3

Before that of course I was a Yeti Spotter.

I his, how you say...succ...sussor...I'm his successor, Mr. Atkinson. :hi:
  • Like 3