You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

:eh: Yes, never mind, never mind. As I was saying, how do you find the new vicarage?

Well when I say 'house' it was only a hole in the ground covered by a piece of tarpolin, but it was a house to us. :codger:

You told these people to eat my juniper berries. You break my bloody foot. You break my vow of silence, and then you try and clean up on my juniper bushes!

Only you said we must have a drink together sometime, so I thought I'd take you up on it as the film society meeting was cancelled this evening.

And what is the name of your ravishing wife?

Brooky, my flat mate - and nothing else, I'd like to emph asize that. :coy:

All right Robert, all right, I've got a tongue in my head - I'll do 'talkin'. Aye... I like yer fancy suit. Is that what they're wearing up in Chicago now?

It's more a sort of idealized version of the complete Bonchester Bridge Man. :codger:

I do not look odd like this - it's that lot that looks odd. It's bleeding weird having half the Tudor nobility lugging around on motorized bicycles.

Well, we've always been extremely interested in modern drama...we were of course the first Townswomen's Guild to perform 'Camp on Blood Island.' :wub:

And the bezan shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts.

Roger Moore will drop in for lunch, bringing Tony Curtis with him. :cool: :cool:

It is incredible, isn't it, that in these days when man can walk on the moon and work out the most complicated hire purchase agreements, I still get these terrible headaches. Well... I seem to have wandered a bit, but still, no harm done. Jolly good luck.

No, no, no. Please do carry on because that is in fact why we wanted you on TRF. :)

Before that of course I was a Yeti Spotter.

I his, how you say...succ...sussor...I'm his successor, Mr. Atkinson. :hi:

Get out, Mr LibrarianHawkrush, seeing as you're not a gorilla, but only dressed up as one, trying to deceive us in order to further your career
  • Like 3

:eh: Yes, never mind, never mind. As I was saying, how do you find the new vicarage?

Well when I say 'house' it was only a hole in the ground covered by a piece of tarpolin, but it was a house to us. :codger:

You told these people to eat my juniper berries. You break my bloody foot. You break my vow of silence, and then you try and clean up on my juniper bushes!

Only you said we must have a drink together sometime, so I thought I'd take you up on it as the film society meeting was cancelled this evening.

All right Robert, all right, I've got a tongue in my head - I'll do 'talkin'. Aye... I like yer fancy suit. Is that what they're wearing up in Chicago now?

It's more a sort of idealized version of the complete Bonchester Bridge Man. :codger:

I do not look odd like this - it's that lot that looks odd. It's bleeding weird having half the Tudor nobility lugging around on motorized bicycles.

Well, we've always been extremely interested in modern drama...we were of course the first Townswomen's Guild to perform 'Camp on Blood Island.' :wub:

And the bezan shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts.

Roger Moore will drop in for lunch, bringing Tony Curtis with him. :cool: :cool:

It is incredible, isn't it, that in these days when man can walk on the moon and work out the most complicated hire purchase agreements, I still get these terrible headaches. Well... I seem to have wandered a bit, but still, no harm done. Jolly good luck.

No, no, no. Please do carry on because that is in fact why we wanted you on TRF. :)

Get out, Mr LibrarianHawkrush, seeing as you're not a gorilla, but only dressed up as one, trying to deceive us in order to further your career

Yes, there's no place for sentiment in big business.
  • Like 3

I wish I had said that. :doh:
  • Like 3

I talked to the thread's only white man, Father Pierre.
  • Like 3

I talked to the thread's only white man, Father Pierre.

I'd like to welcome the pommy bastard to God's own Earth. :angel: Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 3

Yes... er... well as you can see... there's Your_Lion now... he gets the... er... through ball from Blackhawkrush and er... he makes no attempt to play the ball. He quite deliberately lets off! And to my mind he was within the box and 73 had no option whatsoever but to send him off.
  • Like 3

Yes... er... well as you can see... there's Your_Lion now... he gets the... er... through ball from Blackhawkrush and er... he makes no attempt to play the ball. He quite deliberately lets off! And to my mind he was within the box and 73 had no option whatsoever but to send him off.

And now let's take a look at the state of play in the detective sketch... :fuckwithadmin:
  • Like 3

And now let's take a look at the state of play in the detective sketch... :fuckwithadmin:

Any clues, eh? Oh, we don't half talk posh, don't we? I suppose you say 'ehnvelope' and 'larngerie' and 'sarndwiches on the settee'! Well this is a murder investigation, young man, and murder is a very serious business.
  • Like 2

Any clues, eh? Oh, we don't half talk posh, don't we? I suppose you say 'ehnvelope' and 'larngerie' and 'sarndwiches on the settee'! Well this is a murder investigation, young man, and murder is a very serious business.

And that's the most expensive machine in the whole hospital!
  • Like 3

And this has gone a long way in eliminating the danger of unqualified impostors. :drool: :drool: :drool:
  • Like 3

And this has gone a long way in eliminating the danger of unqualified impostors. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Good evening. Tonight we're going to take a hard, tough, abrasive look at camel spotting. Hello. :hi:
  • Like 3

Good evening. Tonight we're going to take a hard, tough, abrasive look at camel spotting. Hello. :hi:

Which is rather unfortunate as we're all here in London. :doh:
  • Like 3

Now, boys, I want you to know that I think you are the best three posters in TRF today. :yes:
  • Like 3

Now, boys, I want you to know that I think you are the best three posters in TRF today. :yes:

She's bloody dying and all you bring us is lupins. All we've eaten mate for the last four bleeding weeks is lupin soup, roast lupin, steamed lupin, braised lupin in lupin sauce, lupin in the basket with sauted lupins, lupin meringue pie, lupin sorbet. We sit on lupins, we sleep in lupins, we feed the cat on lupins, we burn lupins, we even wear the bloody things!
  • Like 3

She's bloody dying and all you bring us is lupins. All we've eaten mate for the last four bleeding weeks is lupin soup, roast lupin, steamed lupin, braised lupin in lupin sauce, lupin in the basket with sauted lupins, lupin meringue pie, lupin sorbet. We sit on lupins, we sleep in lupins, we feed the cat on lupins, we burn lupins, we even wear the bloody things!

Oh, Meow! Be careful! You know what he's like after a few visits to SOCN. :bang bang:
  • Like 3

Oh, Meow! Be careful! You know what he's like after a few visits to SOCN. :bang bang:

It gets me here. I can't give you any excuses for it - there are no excuses. I've been meaning to spend more time in Video Vertigo recently, but I haven't been too well.
  • Like 3

It gets me here. I can't give you any excuses for it - there are no excuses. I've been meaning to spend more time in Video Vertigo recently, but I haven't been too well.

How are we today? Expecting any postal orders this week? :| Well, can you write me a cheque then, please?
  • Like 3

How are we today? Expecting any postal orders this week? :| Well, can you write me a cheque then, please?

All right. Cut the haggling. Say you open at one shekel. I start at two thousand. We close about eighteen hundred.
  • Like 3

All right. Cut the haggling. Say you open at one shekel. I start at two thousand. We close about eighteen hundred.

I will not buy this tobacconist's, it is scratched. :smoke:
  • Like 3

You want to complain? ... look at these shoes ... I've only had them three weeks and the heels are worn right through. If you complain nothing happens ... you might just as well not bother.
  • Like 3

You want to complain? ... look at these shoes ... I've only had them three weeks and the heels are worn right through. If you complain nothing happens ... you might just as well not bother.

A tobacconist who just happens to be buying a book on teeth?
  • Like 3

What made you undertake so enormous a tusk... :unsure: ... task?
  • Like 3

Oh, well you see we love blancmanges. My wife makes them.
  • Like 3

Do you want peanut butter or sandwich spread for your tea? :unsure:
  • Like 3

Do you want peanut butter or sandwich spread for your tea? :unsure:

How about the lamelllibranch?
  • Like 3