You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Yes... er... well as you can see... there's Your_Lion now... he gets the... er... through ball from Blackhawkrush and er... he makes no attempt to play the ball. He quite deliberately lets off! And to my mind he was within the box and 73 had no option whatsoever but to send him off.

And now let's take a look at the state of play in the detective sketch... :fuckwithadmin:

Any clues, eh? Oh, we don't half talk posh, don't we? I suppose you say 'ehnvelope' and 'larngerie' and 'sarndwiches on the settee'! Well this is a murder investigation, young man, and murder is a very serious business.

And that's the most expensive machine in the whole hospital!

And this has gone a long way in eliminating the danger of unqualified impostors. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Good evening. Tonight we're going to take a hard, tough, abrasive look at camel spotting. Hello. :hi:

Which is rather unfortunate as we're all here in London. :doh:

Now, boys, I want you to know that I think you are the best three posters in TRF today. :yes:

She's bloody dying and all you bring us is lupins. All we've eaten mate for the last four bleeding weeks is lupin soup, roast lupin, steamed lupin, braised lupin in lupin sauce, lupin in the basket with sauted lupins, lupin meringue pie, lupin sorbet. We sit on lupins, we sleep in lupins, we feed the cat on lupins, we burn lupins, we even wear the bloody things!

Oh, Meow! Be careful! You know what he's like after a few visits to SOCN. :bang bang:

It gets me here. I can't give you any excuses for it - there are no excuses. I've been meaning to spend more time in Video Vertigo recently, but I haven't been too well.

How are we today? Expecting any postal orders this week? :| Well, can you write me a cheque then, please?

All right. Cut the haggling. Say you open at one shekel. I start at two thousand. We close about eighteen hundred.

I will not buy this tobacconist's, it is scratched. :smoke:

You want to complain? ... look at these shoes ... I've only had them three weeks and the heels are worn right through. If you complain nothing happens ... you might just as well not bother.

A tobacconist who just happens to be buying a book on teeth?

What made you undertake so enormous a tusk... :unsure: ... task?

Oh, well you see we love blancmanges. My wife makes them.

Do you want peanut butter or sandwich spread for your tea? :unsure:

How about the lamelllibranch?

Never at the end of the week, sir. Always get it fresh first thing on Monday.
  • Like 3

The hunger marches, the East End riots, the collapse of the Labour Government in 1931 are dim reminders of the days before a new-found affluence swept the land.
  • Like 3

The hunger marches, the East End riots, the collapse of the Labour Government in 1931 are dim reminders of the days before a new-found affluence swept the land.

Yeah, this used to be a nice neighborhood before the old ladies started moving in. :eyeroll:
  • Like 3

Yeah, this used to be a nice neighborhood before the old ladies started moving in. :eyeroll:

These historic pictures of Queen Victoria, taken in 1880 at Osborne show the Queen with Gladstone. This unique film provides a rare glimpse into the private world of a woman who ruled half the earth.
  • Like 3

These historic pictures of Queen Victoria, taken in 1880 at Osborne show the Queen with Gladstone. This unique film provides a rare glimpse into the private world of a woman who ruled half the earth.

Oh, we've just heard she's switched over. She's watching the 'News at Ten'. :blah:
  • Like 2

Oh, we've just heard she's switched over. She's watching the 'News at Ten'. :blah:

She's a good Sheila, Bruce, and not at all stuck up. :cool: Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 2

She's a good Sheila, Bruce, and not at all stuck up. :cool:

I certainly wouldn't say that I was stuck in a rut...stuck in a rut...stuck in a rut... :bump:
  • Like 2

I certainly wouldn't say that I was stuck in a rut...stuck in a rut...stuck in a rut... :bump:

I like traffic lights,

I like traffic lights,

I like traffic lights,

That is what I said.

Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 2

I like traffic lights,

I like traffic lights,

I like traffic lights,

That is what I said.

Well I think the minister is coming to the end of his answer now so let's go back over and join the discussion. :smash:
  • Like 2

I like traffic lights,

I like traffic lights,

I like traffic lights,

That is what I said.

Well I think the minister is coming to the end of his answer now so let's go back over and join the discussion. :smash:

But you put a bucket over your head last time we said 'mattress'.
  • Like 2

I like traffic lights,

I like traffic lights,

I like traffic lights,

That is what I said.

Those of you who wish to play it the hard way, stand upside down with your head in a bucket of piranha fish. :scared:
  • Like 2

I like traffic lights,

I like traffic lights,

I like traffic lights,

That is what I said.

Those of you who wish to play it the hard way, stand upside down with your head in a bucket of piranha fish. :scared:

Fish wheeze. Fish wheeze?
  • Like 2

I like traffic lights,

I like traffic lights,

I like traffic lights,

That is what I said.

Spoken like a gentleman, sir. Now, are you going to give me a fish license? :unsure:
  • Like 2

I like traffic lights,

I like traffic lights,

I like traffic lights,

That is what I said.

Spoken like a gentleman, sir. Now, are you going to give me a fish license? :unsure:

I'd rather just sell the plans and nip off, Georgie boy.
  • Like 2

I like traffic lights,

I like traffic lights,

I like traffic lights,

That is what I said.

Oh, we don't fly to America...oh, the American flight...er, on the plane? Oh yes, we do that, all right. :ebert:
  • Like 2

I like traffic lights,

I like traffic lights,

I like traffic lights,

That is what I said.

Oh, we don't fly to America...oh, the American flight...er, on the plane? Oh yes, we do that, all right. :ebert:

Oh, good morning. Umm, have you come to arrange a holiday or would you like a blow job?
  • Like 2

I like traffic lights,

I like traffic lights,

I like traffic lights,

That is what I said.

Oh, good morning. Umm, have you come to arrange a holiday or would you like a blow job?

Look, it's a big decision. I'd like a couple of weeks to think about it. :gumby: Maybe three weeks.
  • Like 1

I like traffic lights,

I like traffic lights,

I like traffic lights,

That is what I said.

Look, it's a big decision. I'd like a couple of weeks to think about it. :gumby: Maybe three weeks.

Well that was all good fun, and we all had a jolly good laugh, but I would like to assure you that you'd never be treated like that if you had an interview here at the Careers Advisory Board.
  • Like 2

I like traffic lights,

I like traffic lights,

I like traffic lights,

That is what I said.

Well that was all good fun, and we all had a jolly good laugh, but I would like to assure you that you'd never be treated like that if you had an interview here at the Careers Advisory Board.

Just two minutes from this performance. :guitar: :syrinx: :guitar:
  • Like 2

I like traffic lights,

I like traffic lights,

I like traffic lights,

That is what I said.

Right-o, skipper. Oh, sir. Sir,... i-- if we - we don't meet again, sir, I'd just like to say it's been a - it's been a real privilege posting alongside you, sir.
  • Like 2

I like traffic lights,

I like traffic lights,

I like traffic lights,

That is what I said.

Right-o, skipper. Oh, sir. Sir,... i-- if we - we don't meet again, sir, I'd just like to say it's been a - it's been a real privilege posting alongside you, sir.

They won't bomb here. Apparently they haven't got 73 yet...but when they do... :rose:
  • Like 2

I like traffic lights,

I like traffic lights,

I like traffic lights,

That is what I said.

They won't bomb here. Apparently they haven't got 73 yet...but when they do... :rose:

The door opened wide, but it wasn't 73 who opened it. It was Buzz Aldrin, America's #2 spaceman! For this was not 73's little house at all, but the headquarter of NASA, the American space research agency. The wicked wolf was shot by security guards.
  • Like 2

And everybody was happy and singing all day long and nobody saw the big bad :drool: ever again.

Cheer up, Fritz, it may never happen :guitar: Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner...
  • Like 2

And everybody was happy and singing all day long and nobody saw the big bad :drool: ever again.

Cheer up, Fritz, it may never happen :guitar: Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner...

Now first of all, why would anyone turn into a Scotsman? :o
  • Like 2