You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Oh, they won't mind. They're very broad-minded. :drool:

Look at them, bloody Catholics, filling the bloody world up with bloody people they can't afford to bloody feed.

I showed you how to make a small plate of goulash go round twenty-six people. :huh:

It was smelly, and obscene and disgusting and I hate it, I hate it.

Yandelvayasna grldenvi stravenka. :moon:

Mind you I don't know whether you've really considered the advantages of owning a really fine set of modern encyclopaedias, you know, they can really do you wonders.

Somebody just went past the window. That way. :boo hiss:

We are proud to be bringing to you one of the evergreen bucket kickers. Yes, the wonderful death of the famous English Admiral Nelson.

Well, he was attacking me with a banana. :banana:
  • Like 1

Look at them, bloody Catholics, filling the bloody world up with bloody people they can't afford to bloody feed.

I showed you how to make a small plate of goulash go round twenty-six people. :huh:

Mind you I don't know whether you've really considered the advantages of owning a really fine set of modern encyclopaedias, you know, they can really do you wonders.

We are proud to be bringing to you one of the evergreen bucket kickers. Yes, the wonderful death of the famous English Admiral Nelson.

No. Never. He was a smashing bloke. He used to buy his mother flowers and that. He was like a brother to me.
  • Like 1

No. Never. He was a smashing bloke. He used to buy his mother flowers and that. He was like a brother to me.

No, she sister, me doctor, you Mr. Bertenshaw. :finbar:
  • Like 1

That's not my name.
  • Like 1

That's not my name.

Oh, not Von Ribbentrop, eh? ;)
  • Like 1

That's not my name.

Well, you didn't bother to find out, did you?
  • Like 1

That's not my name.

Do you want to have the full argument, or were you thinking of taking a course? :smash: :bitchslap: :poke:
  • Like 1

That's not my name.

Do you want to have the full argument, or were you thinking of taking a course? :smash: :bitchslap: :poke:

I'm terribly sorry but I was sitting on a park bench over there, took my coat off for a minute and then I found my wallet had been stolen and £15 taken from it.
  • Like 1

That's not my name.

I'm terribly sorry but I was sitting on a park bench over there, took my coat off for a minute and then I found my wallet had been stolen and £15 taken from it.

If you're going to go straight you might as well be a vicar or something. :huh:
  • Like 1

That's not my name.

Well, don't. It's like those miserable Psalms - they're so depressing. Now knock it off!
  • Like 1

That's not my name.

Well, don't. It's like those miserable Psalms - they're so depressing. Now knock it off!

I take as my text for today, Leviticus 3-14. :bang bang: :baabaa: Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 1

That's not my name.

I take as my text for today, Leviticus 3-14. :bang bang: :baabaa:

Fourteen?! Are you joking?!
  • Like 1

That's not my name.

I take as my text for today, Leviticus 3-14. :bang bang: :baabaa:

Fourteen?! Are you joking?!

It was not long before the Army became interested in the military potential of the Killer Joke. :madra:
  • Like 1

I warn this thread that any recurrence of this sloppy long-haired civilian plagiarism will be dealt with most severely.

I don't know whether you'll believe this sir, but one of us is actually wearing a toupee at this moment. :LOLsign:
  • Like 1

I warn this thread that any recurrence of this sloppy long-haired civilian plagiarism will be dealt with most severely.

I don't know whether you'll believe this sir, but one of us is actually wearing a toupee at this moment. :LOLsign:

No no - please don't say anything. As I say, your posting has been beyond reproach, but unfortunately the effect you have on your colleagues has undermined the competence... has undermined the competence of this forum to such a point that I'm afraid that I've got no option but to sack you.
  • Like 1

No no - please don't say anything. As I say, your posting has been beyond reproach, but unfortunately the effect you have on your colleagues has undermined the competence... has undermined the competence of this forum to such a point that I'm afraid that I've got no option but to sack you.

Oh well in that case I'll be saying goodbye then, sir...Goodbye then, sir. :outtahere:
  • Like 1

Oh well in that case I'll be saying goodbye then, sir...Goodbye then, sir. :outtahere:

No, no! No sorry - just demonstrating... haven't finished. Haven't started yet. Oh dear. Nearly forgot the gesture. Hope none of you are nipping out into the kitchen, getting bits of food out of those round brown mats which the teapot...
  • Like 1

No, no! No sorry - just demonstrating... haven't finished. Haven't started yet. Oh dear. Nearly forgot the gesture. Hope none of you are nipping out into the kitchen, getting bits of food out of those round brown mats which the teapot...

That's got spam in it! :moon:
  • Like 1

Look, it's people like you what cause unrest.
  • Like 1

You're doing all right here, Simon. Suppose Your_Lion was to get broken and Meow started getting lost. It wouldn't be good for the thread, would it? :|
  • Like 1

You're doing all right here, Simon. Suppose Your_Lion was to get broken and Meow started getting lost. It wouldn't be good for the thread, would it? :|

I promise I won't kill you. Now. Are you going to attack me?
  • Like 1

Anyway, this rather pointless bickering went on for some time until... :16ton:
  • Like 1

I'm just learning my lines, you know. 'Oh Mr Belpit, your legs...'
  • Like 1

I'm just learning my lines, you know. 'Oh Mr Belpit, your legs...'

...can be jettisoned at night. :yay:
  • Like 1