You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

I warn this thread that any recurrence of this sloppy long-haired civilian plagiarism will be dealt with most severely.

I don't know whether you'll believe this sir, but one of us is actually wearing a toupee at this moment. :LOLsign:

No no - please don't say anything. As I say, your posting has been beyond reproach, but unfortunately the effect you have on your colleagues has undermined the competence... has undermined the competence of this forum to such a point that I'm afraid that I've got no option but to sack you.

Oh well in that case I'll be saying goodbye then, sir...Goodbye then, sir. :outtahere:

No, no! No sorry - just demonstrating... haven't finished. Haven't started yet. Oh dear. Nearly forgot the gesture. Hope none of you are nipping out into the kitchen, getting bits of food out of those round brown mats which the teapot...

That's got spam in it! :moon:

Look, it's people like you what cause unrest.

You're doing all right here, Simon. Suppose Your_Lion was to get broken and Meow started getting lost. It wouldn't be good for the thread, would it? :|

I promise I won't kill you. Now. Are you going to attack me?

Anyway, this rather pointless bickering went on for some time until... :16ton:

I'm just learning my lines, you know. 'Oh Mr Belpit, your legs...'

...can be jettisoned at night. :yay:

And when did you first notice these... shall we say... tendencies?
  • Like 1

I warn this thread that any recurrence of this sloppy long-haired civilian plagiarism will be dealt with most severely.

I don't know whether you'll believe this sir, but one of us is actually wearing a toupee at this moment. :LOLsign:

No no - please don't say anything. As I say, your posting has been beyond reproach, but unfortunately the effect you have on your colleagues has undermined the competence... has undermined the competence of this forum to such a point that I'm afraid that I've got no option but to sack you.

Oh well in that case I'll be saying goodbye then, sir...Goodbye then, sir. :outtahere:

No, no! No sorry - just demonstrating... haven't finished. Haven't started yet. Oh dear. Nearly forgot the gesture. Hope none of you are nipping out into the kitchen, getting bits of food out of those round brown mats which the teapot...

You're doing all right here, Simon. Suppose Your_Lion was to get broken and Meow started getting lost. It wouldn't be good for the thread, would it? :|

:musicnote: He's going to tell! He's going to tell! He's going to tell! He's going to tell! :musicnote:
  • Like 1

:musicnote: He's going to tell! He's going to tell! He's going to tell! He's going to tell! :musicnote:

Lucky we didn't say anything about the dirty knife.
  • Like 1

You will, Oscar, you will. :lol:
  • Like 1

Stout fellow, salt of the earth, backbone of England. Funny, he looks like a poof.
  • Like 1

Stout fellow, salt of the earth, backbone of England. Funny, he looks like a poof.

I thought that one would stay on the shelf, but along comes this stupid dentist git. :D
  • Like 1

I thought that one would stay on the shelf, but along comes this stupid dentist git. :D

But be careful. He's had a few. Mind you he's as good as gold in the morning, I've got to hand it to him, but come lunchtime it's a bottle of vin ordinaire - six glasses and he's ready to agitate.
  • Like 1

But be careful. He's had a few. Mind you he's as good as gold in the morning, I've got to hand it to him, but come lunchtime it's a bottle of vin ordinaire - six glasses and he's ready to agitate.

Jean-Paul Sartre and Jean Genet won't know what's hit them. :smash: :smash:
  • Like 1

Jean-Paul Sartre and Jean Genet won't know what's hit them. :smash: :smash:

He's good! You could learn a thing or two from him. Right now you two me old beauties, you are nicked.
  • Like 1

All right, it's a fair cop, but society is to blame. :P

Officer, it wasn't him. He's the shoplifter :ph34r:

Ooh! You rotten stinker, Tidwell! :moon:

I use an aftershave called Semprini.
  • Like 1

What does your wife think of this? :unsure:
  • Like 1

That's the farmer's wife.
  • Like 1

She smells a bit, but she has a heart of gold. :heart: :wub:
  • Like 1

Do you do a lot of this, then? This praising.
  • Like 1

If it was valid. Or if the money was valid. :cool:
  • Like 1

TRF have offered me the sum of 40p to read the credits of this thread.
  • Like 1

There they go, the credits of the year. Credits that you and 73 voted as the credits that brought the most credit to 73. :notworthy:

There they go, the credits of the year. Credits that you and 73 voted as the credits that brought the most credit to 73. :notworthy:

:bump: I'm sorry about that, but I always introduce Video Vertigo, not him. Yes, tonight 'Probe Around' takes a look at Crime. Is it true that the police are using dachshunds to combat the crime wave?
  • Like 1

:bump: I'm sorry about that, but I always introduce Video Vertigo, not him. Yes, tonight 'Probe Around' takes a look at Crime. Is it true that the police are using dachshunds to combat the crime wave?

Josephine, who is not only armed, and trained to sniff out certain substances, but is also a junkie. :smoke:
  • Like 1

Josephine, who is not only armed, and trained to sniff out certain substances, but is also a junkie. :smoke:

OK, let's move over to those trees over there... anyone might be watching.
  • Like 1

What, that tree there? The big beech with the sort of bare branch coming out of the top left? :unsure:

What, that tree there? The big beech with the sort of bare branch coming out of the top left? :unsure:

Forestry research here has shown that the wholly synthetic soft timber fibre can be created... leaving the harder trees, the oaks, the beeches and the larches... and the pines and even some of the deciduous hardwoods :yes: Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 1