You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

And everybody was happy and singing all day long and nobody saw the big bad :drool: ever again.

Cheer up, Fritz, it may never happen :guitar: Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner...

Now first of all, why would anyone turn into a Scotsman? :o

Aye, Hampstead wasn't good enough for him, was it? He had to go poncing off to Bonchester Bridge. :eyeroll: Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 1

And everybody was happy and singing all day long and nobody saw the big bad :drool: ever again.

Cheer up, Fritz, it may never happen :guitar: Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner...

Aye, Hampstead wasn't good enough for him, was it? He had to go poncing off to Bonchester Bridge. :eyeroll:

Well I've been in the sea for thirty-three years and I've never regretted it.
  • Like 1

Aye, Hampstead wasn't good enough for him, was it? He had to go poncing off to Bonchester Bridge. :eyeroll:

You stupid git. I meant how long is it that we've been in the lifeboat. You've destroyed the atmosphere now. :(
  • Like 1

You stupid git. I meant how long is it that we've been in the lifeboat. You've destroyed the atmosphere now. :(

Well, you see, the thing is, I thought your son was a lady.
  • Like 1

I am not a man, you silly billy. :coy:
  • Like 1

Well, obviously, this is not meant to be taken literally. It refers to any manufacturers of dairy products.
  • Like 1

Well, obviously, this is not meant to be taken literally. It refers to any manufacturers of dairy products.

I must ask you :wacko: to accompany me down to the dairy and do some aptitude tests.
  • Like 1

I must ask you :wacko: to accompany me down to the dairy and do some aptitude tests.

Ehh, all right. Two points, ah, two flats, and a packet of gravel.
  • Like 1

Ehh, all right. Two points, ah, two flats, and a packet of gravel.

The more old-fashioned idiot still refuses to take money. It does make the cashier's job very difficult. :sigh:
  • Like 1

But don't you see, I came here to find a new job, a new life, a new meaning to my existence. Can't you help me?

I'm not going to mince words with you. I'm going to offer you a Research Fellowship on the Anglo-PSG silly walk. :chickendance:
  • Like 2

But don't you see, I came here to find a new job, a new life, a new meaning to my existence. Can't you help me?

I'm not going to mince words with you. I'm going to offer you a Research Fellowship on the Anglo-PSG silly walk. :chickendance:

Oh, I got two legs from my waist to the ground, and

When I move 'em they walk around, and

When I lift 'em they climb the stairs, and

When I shave 'em they ain't got hairs

• Like 2

And the whole thing is subservient to this small command module, the, as it were, head of the whole, as it were, body. :eh:
  • Like 2

And the whole thing is subservient to this small command module, the, as it were, head of the whole, as it were, body. :eh:

And then you sit on the tarmac for four hours because of unforeseen difficulties, i.e. the permanent strike of air traffic control over Paris. When you finally get to Malaga airport, everybody's queueing for the bloody toilet, and queueing for the bloody half-customs officers, and queueing for the bloody bus that isn't there, waiting to take you to the hotel that hasn't yet been built.
  • Like 2

And then you sit on the tarmac for four hours because of unforeseen difficulties, i.e. the permanent strike of air traffic control over Paris. When you finally get to Malaga airport, everybody's queueing for the bloody toilet, and queueing for the bloody half-customs officers, and queueing for the bloody bus that isn't there, waiting to take you to the hotel that hasn't yet been built.

Sir Simon, prithee rest awhile. :cheers:
  • Like 2

Oh. Ooh. Great. That's great. What a day. I want to see the Merle Oberon picture.
  • Like 2

Oh. Ooh. Great. That's great. What a day. I want to see the Merle Oberon picture.

IT CERTAINLY IS A LOVELY DAY ALL RIGHT. :sundog: IT WAS LOVELY YESTERDAY. HA. HA. HA. *FIN*
  • Like 2

IT CERTAINLY IS A LOVELY DAY ALL RIGHT. :sundog: IT WAS LOVELY YESTERDAY. HA. HA. HA. *FIN*

Um, I'm sorry about the ... the, er, pause, only I'm afraid the thread is a couple of minutes short this week. You know, sometimes the posts aren't really quite as er, long as they ought to be. :sundog: Beautiful, isn't it. Look there's not really a great deal of point in your, sort of hanging on at your end, because I'm afraid there aren't any more jokes or anything.
  • Like 2

Um, I'm sorry about the ... the, er, pause, only I'm afraid the thread is a couple of minutes short this week. You know, sometimes the posts aren't really quite as er, long as they ought to be. :sundog: Beautiful, isn't it. Look there's not really a great deal of point in your, sort of hanging on at your end, because I'm afraid there aren't any more jokes or anything.

Nobody expects the Spa :oops: Oh, bugger.
  • Like 2

I use two kinds of aftershave lotion - Frankincense, Myrrh - three kinds of aftershave lotion, Frankincense, Myrrh, Sandalwood - four kinds of aftershave lotion. Frankincense, ...
  • Like 2

I use two kinds of aftershave lotion - Frankincense, Myrrh - three kinds of aftershave lotion, Frankincense, Myrrh, Sandalwood - four kinds of aftershave lotion. Frankincense, ...

I wash my face...but my legs...my stomach...my chest, they're filthy. :codger:
  • Like 2

Splendid. Just listen to those thighs. And now it's the North East's turn with the Samba. Brian.
  • Like 2

Splendid. Just listen to those thighs. And now it's the North East's turn with the Samba. Brian.

Well, a fine horse, Brian. You know, you can't go wrong. :beathorse:
  • Like 2

Ooh, that was lucky. I never even heard of him.
  • Like 2

Ooh, that was lucky. I never even heard of him.

People are saying that the kid ought to be buried after his head's come off in the last six fights. :unsure:
  • Like 2