You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Oh yes, he`s in the cupboard under the stairs :ebert:

Do you like your rattle, eh? Do you like your rattle? :wacko: Look at his little eyes following it, eh?

Oh yes indeed ... as the book of Maccabee said ... Ye as the flea is like unto an oxen, so is the privet hedge liken unto a botanist black in thy sight, O Lord!

And the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs and carp and anchovies. :drool:

It is a most elusive fish!

:bang bang: That'll teach you to play hard to get.

Nibbling the earlobe, kneading the buttocks, and so on and so forth. So, we have all these possibilities before we stampede towards the clitoris, Robert.

Well being President of the United States is something that I shall have to think about. :codger:

Jolly good, well, er, shall I put you in touch with a bank?

But first, a bit of fun. :hug2:

Are you going to do anything or are you just going to show me films all evening?

I have! I did it very quickly...your honor...sir...sir... :coy:

You found it?! You stole it out of my body, didn't you?

Well, I'll give you the job :fistbump: if you throw in the shoes as well.

Let us, like Him, hold up one shoe and let the other be upon our foot, for this is His sign, that all who follow Him shall do likewise.

I'm sorry to have kept you waiting, but I'm afraid my walk has become rather sillier recently. :blush:

Look at these shoes. I've only had them three weeks and the heels are worn right through.

At 7:50 every morning, Ken's trainer, Simon, runs the 13,000 miles from his two-room lean-to in Scotland and gets him up. :smash:

Well, now, everything rests on the formation event and here comes Chicago with the Mambo. Robert, take it away, please.

But the climax of the whole event is the judging. :bang bang: :cheerleader:

But the winners, by a clear ten point margin, are once again the awful 73 family of New York. Unfortunately, we're not allowed to show you some of the performance that won them an award.
  • Like 1

Sadly, the man who designed them cannot be with us tonight, as he is at home asleep, but we are going to wake him up and tell him the good news. Are you there in New York, Arthur 73...? :coy: :coy:
  • Like 1

Sadly, the man who designed them cannot be with us tonight, as he is at home asleep, but we are going to wake him up and tell him the good news. Are you there in New York, Arthur 73...? :coy: :coy:

Well he breathes into it, sir, and the white crystals turn lime green. Then he is Attila the Hun, sir.
  • Like 1

Well he breathes into it, sir, and the white crystals turn lime green. Then he is Attila the Hun, sir.

This new learning amazes me, sir Simon. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes. :popcorn:
  • Like 1

This new learning amazes me, sir Simon. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes. :popcorn:

Ah - can do. But won't. We were wondering if we could possibly borrow your head for a piece of animation.
  • Like 1

Ah - can do. But won't. We were wondering if we could possibly borrow your head for a piece of animation.

That's it, I'm getting out of this thread before it's too late. :wacko: Ugh, too late!
  • Like 1

That's it, I'm getting out of this thread before it's too late. :wacko: Ugh, too late!

Not so fast, Akarumba! Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Inspector Baboon of TRF`s Special Fraud Film Director Squad, Jungle Division.
  • Like 1

Not so fast, Akarumba! Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Inspector Baboon of TRF`s Special Fraud Film Director Squad, Jungle Division.

I'm not really a gorilla. I'm a librarian in a skin. :blush:
  • Like 1

I think he's having a little trouble with his old brain injury, he's going to have a go, no, no, bad luck, he's up, he doesn't know when he's beaten, this boy, lie doesn't know when he's winning either. He doesn't have any sort of sensory apparatus.
  • Like 1

I think he's having a little trouble with his old brain injury, he's going to have a go, no, no, bad luck, he's up, he doesn't know when he's beaten, this boy, lie doesn't know when he's winning either. He doesn't have any sort of sensory apparatus.

:gumby: I'm not buying one from him. He doesn't give you confidence.
  • Like 1

The story so far: Robert has become ensnared by Your_Lion's extraordinary personal magnetism. 73 and Meow have eaten Mr treeduck's goldfish during an Oxfam lunch, and Mrs goose's marriage is threatened by laughedatbytime's insistence that he is on a different level of consciousness.
  • Like 1

The story so far: Robert has become ensnared by Your_Lion's extraordinary personal magnetism. 73 and Meow have eaten Mr treeduck's goldfish during an Oxfam lunch, and Mrs goose's marriage is threatened by laughedatbytime's insistence that he is on a different level of consciousness.

I mean Your_Lion's a totally different kind of specimen to Professor Fridge. Straight in the seat, erect, firm. :wub:
  • Like 1

I mean Your_Lion's a totally different kind of specimen to Professor Fridge. Straight in the seat, erect, firm. :wub:

But we must do something - so many important people in our drawing room - we must do something.
  • Like 1

But we must do something - so many important people in our drawing room - we must do something.

We'll have two hours digging :rose: two hours vaulting and then two hours sleeping, okay?
  • Like 1

We'll have two hours digging :rose: two hours vaulting and then two hours sleeping, okay?

Well, he finds it very difficult to get to sleep on his own, so I said he could sleep with us.
  • Like 1

Well, he finds it very difficult to get to sleep on his own, so I said he could sleep with us.

:blink: No, I'm sorry. I can't accept that, it's gone too far. I'm very sorry but we'll have to terminate the agreement.
  • Like 1

:blink: No, I'm sorry. I can't accept that, it's gone too far. I'm very sorry but we'll have to terminate the agreement.

I see, I see. And you're thinking of buying this second shed to write in!
  • Like 1

But the obvious question is are they safe? :unsure:
  • Like 1

Absolutely. If we make sure the tenants are of light build and relatively sedentary and if the weather's on our side, I think we have a winner here.
  • Like 1

Absolutely. If we make sure the tenants are of light build and relatively sedentary and if the weather's on our side, I think we have a winner here.

Other kings said I was daft to build a castle on a swamp, but I built it all the same, just to show 'em. :P
  • Like 1

Other kings said I was daft to build a castle on a swamp, but I built it all the same, just to show 'em. :P

Well, we'll be bringing you back here the moment they start fishing the corpses out. And now over to Hans Clay for the start of the marathon for incontinents.
  • Like 1

Well, we'll be bringing you back here the moment they start fishing the corpses out. And now over to Hans Clay for the start of the marathon for incontinents.

Remember they have got 11 years, 2 months, 26 days, 9 hours, 3 minutes, 27.4 seconds to beat. :popcorn:
  • Like 1

Thank God for that. For one ghastly moment I thought I was... too late. If only more people would call in the nick of time.

Thank God for that. :spitwater: Excuse me for a moment.
  • Like 1

Thank God for that. For one ghastly moment I thought I was... too late. If only more people would call in the nick of time.

Thank God for that. :spitwater: Excuse me for a moment.

Ladies and gentlemen, I do apologize for that last... well I hesitate to call it a pram ... but I had no idea ... and talking of filth... I have asked you once about the carpet... Now, I do appreciate that last poem was very frightening... but please!
  • Like 1