You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

:no: Mr Stools - speak to me, Howard!

I'll give you some kind of sign, like this   :blah: while I'm still talking, and when I've finished altogether, I'll do this. :ninja: 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

I'll give you some kind of sign, like this   :blah: while I'm still talking, and when I've finished altogether, I'll do this. :ninja: 

If he opens his big mouth again, it's lampshade time! :nocomment:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, IbanezJem said:

If he opens his big mouth again, it's lampshade time! :nocomment:

Yes, Gomez? " Vee found zem valking on zee beach, my capitain "...Gomez, why can't you say this?  :ninja:

• Like 2

15 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Yes, Gomez? " Vee found zem valking on zee beach, my capitain "...Gomez, why can't you say this?  :ninja:

:confused: No, I'm still not getting anything. Uh, could you try it in a higher register?

• Like 2

:confused: No, I'm still not getting anything. Uh, could you try it in a higher register?

Nous sommes ici ce matin pour loire temoin a l'ouvermre de la nouvelle boite pour remplacer la boite qui autrefois etait placee au coin d'Ulverston Road et Sandwood Crescent.  :blah:  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Nous sommes ici ce matin pour loire temoin a l'ouvermre de la nouvelle boite pour remplacer la boite qui autrefois etait placee au coin d'Ulverston Road et Sandwood Crescent.  :blah:  

No - Road. Egernon Road. :cool:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:ohmy:   His droppings are enormous.  

:yes: Normally Spiny Norman was wont to be about twelve feet from snout to tail, but when Dinsdale was depressed Norman could be anything up to eight hundred yards long. 

• Like 2

:yes: Normally Spiny Norman was wont to be about twelve feet from snout to tail, but when Dinsdale was depressed Norman could be anything up to eight hundred yards long. 

...with nasty, big, pointy teeth.   :bolt: 

• Like 2

:sarcasm: Mind you, that's just a pat diagnosis made without first obtaining your full medical history.

Right, I want you to go along to see the wife. Give her a full examination, and let me know the results by the end of the break. And don't pick your nose! :bitchslap:

• Like 2

18 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Right, I want you to go along to see the wife. Give her a full examination, and let me know the results by the end of the break. And don't pick your nose! :bitchslap:

This is a very interesting one. This is from a Mr P. F. Bradshaw. He is usually found in Surrey hedgerows, but I found this one in the gents at St Pancras, uneaten. :drool:

• Like 2

This is a very interesting one. This is from a Mr P. F. Bradshaw. He is usually found in Surrey hedgerows, but I found this one in the gents at St Pancras, uneaten. :drool:

Evening. I hope you're going to enjoy me this evening. I'm the special. Try me with some rice. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

And while that's going on, here is the news for gibbons. No gibbons were involved...  :16ton:

Ah, well you've got to know where to look. Er, they're on the side of the engine above the piston box. :biggrin:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Now wait there stranger. A man can run and run for year after year until he realizes that what he's running from -- is hisself. :yes:

Did I say Louis XIV?  :blush:   Oh, sorry, I meant Louis XV...Louis XV.  

• Like 2

On 11/12/2022 at 12:15 AM, blackhawkrush said:

Did I say Louis XIV?  :blush:   Oh, sorry, I meant Louis XV...Louis XV.  

And when he had built up Cedron, he sent Horsemen there, and an host of footmen to the end that issuing out they might make outroads upon the ways of Judea, as the King commanded them... :moon:

• Like 2