You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

5 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

..of which the chairman of Fiat once said, "Che cosa e lo succiacatori do polli?"  :confused:  

Now, I've had the managing director of Conquistador to see me this morning and he's very unhappy with your ad campaign. Very unhappy. In fact, he's shot himself. :zalice:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Now, I've had the managing director of Conquistador to see me this morning and he's very unhappy with your ad campaign. Very unhappy. In fact, he's shot himself. :zalice:

:yes: There are people with guns out there, sir.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Right, keep me covered. :unsure:  Just keep me covered.  

Er, Mr 73 will be able to tell you that. 73! Could you show these twenty good people the dog kennels, please? :biggrin:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

See, I hadn't correctly defined your attitude towards your pets. You see, I mainly design slaughter houses. :cool:

Oh, we've just heard 73 switched over. He's watching 'Hawks vs Isles'.  :hockey1:  

• Like 2

I shot the puck and there it was in the back of the Hawks' net! :hockey2:

But the electric chair remains the standard punishment for threatening Stalock. C :rose: I :rose: Z :rose: I :rose: K :rose: A :rose: S 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

But the electric chair remains the standard punishment for threatening Stalock. C :rose: I :rose: Z :rose: I :rose: K :rose: A :rose: S 

The Hawk's opponent in Tuesday's game is Petula Wilcox, the Detroit girl who was a shorthand typist before turning pro in 2008. She's keen on knitting and likes Justin Bieber records. :hockey2:

• Like 2

The Hawk's opponent in Tuesday's game is Petula Wilcox, the Detroit girl who was a shorthand typist before turning pro in 2008. She's keen on knitting and likes Justin Bieber records. :hockey2:

Well, at least Billy Joel hasn't been installed, then.  :thumbsup:  

• Like 2

9 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well, at least Billy Joel hasn't been installed, then.  :thumbsup:  

Yeah! You stunned him, just as he was wakin' up! New Yorkers stun easily. :sarcasm:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Yeah! You stunned him, just as he was wakin' up! New Yorkers stun easily. :sarcasm:

You'll need some pieces of cage furniture which will keep him entertained.  :smile:  

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

You'll need some pieces of cage furniture which will keep him entertained.  :smile:  

Well why didn't it say on his TRF profile that he's a gorilla? :confused:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

No need to, sir. It's all in a day's work for...SOCN.  :bounce:

Yes, yes - but have you any plans for dealing with the free-speaking open letters to the powers that be? :wacko:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Yes, yes - but have you any plans for dealing with the free-speaking open letters to the powers that be? :wacko:

Once inside the sewer, er SOCN, timing will be of the essence. We've been planning this for months. Solidarity!   :fistbump:  

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Once inside the sewer, er SOCN, timing will be of the essence. We've been planning this for months. Solidarity!   :fistbump:  

Of course it's his big day Thursday. They've been planning it for months. :wub:

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Cheer up, Fritz, it may never happen.  :wink:  

Thank you Robert. Well that seems to be about all we have time for tonight. Unless anyone has anything else to say. Has anyone anything else to say? :unsure:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

That come out a bit glib, didn't it? :huh:

:fistscrying: Oh I don't like him. Do you know what I mean. Do you know what I mean. I mean do you know what I mean. Do you know what I mean. Do you know what I mean. I mean do you know what I mean. All men are the same.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

:fistscrying: Oh I don't like him. Do you know what I mean. Do you know what I mean. I mean do you know what I mean. Do you know what I mean. Do you know what I mean. I mean do you know what I mean. All men are the same.

Well, speaking as a man in the street...  :spacecraft:

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well, speaking as a man in the street...  :spacecraft:

Why not visit the La Gondola Restaurant? Just two minutes from this thread. The manager Mr Luigi Vercotti will be pleased to welcome you and introduce you to a wide variety of famous Sicilian delicacies. :spam:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Why not visit the La Gondola Restaurant? Just two minutes from this thread. The manager Mr Luigi Vercotti will be pleased to welcome you and introduce you to a wide variety of famous Sicilian delicacies. :spam:

Sorry, I asked for tea.  :blast: Look, would you mind keeping it down, please. 

• Like 2