You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

8 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

I'd like a couple of weeks to think about it, don't want to jump into...  :16ton:   

If it's not the bloody Treaty of Utrecht it's the bloody binomial theorem. This isn't the senior common room at All Souls, it's the bloody coal face. :bitchslap:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, IbanezJem said:

If it's not the bloody Treaty of Utrecht it's the bloody binomial theorem. This isn't the senior common room at All Souls, it's the bloody coal face. :bitchslap:

It's something they use in coal-mining, father.  :confused:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

After five years they give me a brush!  :puke:  I'm sorry squire, I've gobbed on your carpet.

Pity we missed that. Still, never mind, we can always do it again. Make a TRF series out of it. :popcorn:  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Pity we missed that. Still, never mind, we can always do it again. Make a TRF series out of it. :popcorn:  

Family entertainment? Bollocks. What they want is filth -- people doing things to each other with chainsaws during Rush listening parties, babysitters being stabbed with knitting needles by gay presidential candidates...  :confused:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Family entertainment? Bollocks. What they want is filth -- people doing things to each other with chainsaws during Rush listening parties, babysitters being stabbed with knitting needles by gay presidential candidates...  :confused:

Yes, yes. Unfortunately, we're not allowed to show you some of the performance, but I can assure you it was of the highest By-Tor and the Snow Dog standard. :notworthy:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Yes, yes. Unfortunately, we're not allowed to show you some of the performance, but I can assure you it was of the highest By-Tor and the Snow Dog standard. :notworthy:

We put both of them through our washing machine, and just look at the difference. :cat:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Right, release the vicious dogs.  :rose:  

If it doesn't get enough protein it gets very thin and its bones begin to stick out and its fins start to fall off.  :nuts:

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

A fish! A fish! A fish...a fish...a fish... :yes:

We are a gloomy people. It's so crikey cold and dark up there, and only fish to eat. Fish and imported honey. Oh strewth! :puke:

• Like 2

We are a gloomy people. It's so crikey cold and dark up there, and only fish to eat. Fish and imported honey. Oh strewth! :puke:

Oh, yes. You see we're from the planet Skyron in the Galaxy of Andromeda.  :wave: :wave:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

We had discovered some Hittire baking dishes from the fifth dynasty, and Sir Robert was happier than I had ever seen him. :thumbsup:

I feel happy. I feel happy.  :old:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

I feel happy. I feel happy.  :old:

Oh Sir, eh, very nice. An' how'd you get that, eh? By exploitin' the workers -- by 'angin' on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic an' social differences in our society! :blah:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Oh Sir, eh, very nice. An' how'd you get that, eh? By exploitin' the workers -- by 'angin' on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic an' social differences in our society! :blah:

But you know, we were happy in those days, though we were poor. I was happier then and I had nothin'. We used to live in this tiny old house with great big holes in the roof. :eh:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

But you know, we were happy in those days, though we were poor. I was happier then and I had nothin'. We used to live in this tiny old house with great big holes in the roof. :eh:

I'm afraid that's just one of his stories. You must understand that a forum administrator and cannibal has to use some pretty clever stories to allay suspicion. :huh:

• Like 2

I'm afraid that's just one of his stories. You must understand that a forum administrator and cannibal has to use some pretty clever stories to allay suspicion. :huh:

Have you heard the one about the three nuns?  :whipgirl::whipgirl::whipgirl:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

It was obvious that this joke was lethal -- no one could read it and live. I shall enter the house and attempt to remove the joke. :scared:

:ohmy:   Put your galoshes on.    

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Oh no, no. I shall be using an ordinary two-footed jump, straight up in the air and across the English Channel. :yes:

Well I'm afraid I shan't be coming on your expedition 73, as I've absolutely no confidence in anyone involved in it. :bolt:

• Like 2