You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

9 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

:no: Well how are you, you great poof?

Vot you ask that for, are you a spy or something? Get on against the wall, NY Pig, you are going to die! :blast:

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Thank you, Mr. Tree. And I'd like to do a few impersonations of some of my favorite Englishmen. First off...  :coy:  

14 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Vot you ask that for, are you a spy or something? Get on against the wall, NY Pig, you are going to die! :blast:

Well, I can't help noticing that you both insult me and then are polite to me alternately. :confused:

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Well, I can't help noticing that you both insult me and then are polite to me alternately. :confused:

Well did you er, did you see anyone take it, anyone hanging around or... :huh:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shalt be three. :alex::Neil:  :geddy:

Hello, good evening and welcome to Historical Impersonations. And we kick off tonight with LABT and his impersonation of Michael Bolton. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Hello, good evening and welcome to Historical Impersonations. And we kick off tonight with LABT and his impersonation of Michael Bolton. :thumbsup:

:sad:   Is your name not Bruce Dickinson?  

1 hour ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Lemmy, Lemmy....Lemmy of the BDA... :ROCK:

No, no, no. Look, I'm not interested in any of that. I've come about your special fully comprehensive motor insurance policy offer.  :police:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

No, no, no. Look, I'm not interested in any of that. I've come about your special fully comprehensive motor insurance policy offer.  :police:

Don't give me that, you snotty-faced heap of parrot droppings! :rage: Oh I'm sorry, but this is abuse. Yes, you want Random Samples, just along the corridor.

• Like 2

Don't give me that, you snotty-faced heap of parrot droppings! :rage: Oh I'm sorry, but this is abuse. Yes, you want Random Samples, just along the corridor.

A very popular flavor, I'm led to understand.  :smile: 

• Like 2

It's a bird, isn't it? It's a bloody sea bird, it's not any bloody flavor. SEAGULL-SICLE!!!  :blah:

Oh, shut up. Shut up. :ninja:  Oh, that's better. And now for something completely different...a man with nine legs. 

• Like 2