You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

1 hour ago, IbanezJem said:

And now Marcel will mime a man being struck about the head by a sixteen-ton weight.:popcorn:

Look, the 16-ton weight is just one way of dealing with a raspberry killer... :blast: :bitchslap: :poke:

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

This is our politician booth. And we control everything from here.  :blah: :old: :blah:  

Oh, don't ask 73. He's in one of his bleeding moods. 'The bourgeoisie this is the bourgeoisie that' - he's like a little child sometimes. :bitchslap:

• Like 2

Oh, don't ask 73. He's in one of his bleeding moods. 'The bourgeoisie this is the bourgeoisie that' - he's like a little child sometimes. :bitchslap:

Chuff, chuff, chuffwooooooch, banned, woooooch! Ssssss ssssss! Diddledum, diddledum, banned, diddledum. Toot, toot.  :bounce:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Chuff, chuff, chuffwooooooch, banned, woooooch! Ssssss ssssss! Diddledum, diddledum, banned, diddledum. Toot, toot.  :bounce:

Your work in this thread has been beyond reproach, but unfortunately the effect you have on your fellow posters has undermined the competence of this forum to such a point that I'm afraid that I've got no option...but to ban you.  :16ton:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Your work in this thread has been beyond reproach, but unfortunately the effect you have on your fellow posters has undermined the competence of this forum to such a point that I'm afraid that I've got no option...but to ban you.  :16ton:

Oh, and it was back to One Little Victory - fourth thread along, so I could see the gradient signs of the NHL posts.  :fistscrying:  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Oh, and it was back to One Little Victory - fourth thread along, so I could see the gradient signs of the NHL posts.  :fistscrying:  

Were these just coincidences, or were they, as Robert believed, part of an identical cultural background? :mellow:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

:no:   It was one of Wilde's. 

Look at him laughing... ooh, he's a chirpy little fellow. Isn't he a chirpy little fellow, eh? eh? Does he talk? Does he talk, eh? :laugh:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Look at him laughing... ooh, he's a chirpy little fellow. Isn't he a chirpy little fellow, eh? eh? Does he talk? Does he talk, eh? :laugh:

Shut up, you Scotsman. You always talk, you Scotsmen. You talk and you talk and say, "Let me tell you something" and "I just wanna say this." Well, you're dead now, so shut up! :wagfinger:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Shut up, you Scotsman. You always talk, you Scotsmen. You talk and you talk and say, "Let me tell you something" and "I just wanna say this." Well, you're dead now, so shut up! :wagfinger:

Oh, that's typical. Talk talk talk. Natter natter natter.  :rolleyes: 

• Like 2

:blah: Robert, have you seen the jam spoon?

No, just the watches. Er, just my watch, er, my watch on the currency. I've kept a watch on the currency, and I've watched it, and I haven't got any. :ninja:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

No, just the watches. Er, just my watch, er, my watch on the currency. I've kept a watch on the currency, and I've watched it, and I haven't got any. :ninja:

Well, I'm afraid it didn't come in this morning, sir. But we have got some down at our Kensington branch. I'll just nip down there and get it for you. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Well, I'm afraid it didn't come in this morning, sir. But we have got some down at our Kensington branch. I'll just nip down there and get it for you. :thumbsup:

One dead unjugged rabbit fish later... :popcorn:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

I call upon our New York delegate to explain this weird behaviour. :puke:

Titty :drool: was very worried. Where could 73 be? She looked everywhere. Under the stones and behind the bushes... 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Titty :drool: was very worried. Where could 73 be? She looked everywhere. Under the stones and behind the bushes... 

Well, there's only this room, the bedroom, a spare room. :facepalm:

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Right, I'm taking this lot in in the name of Her Gracious Majesty Queen Elizabeth.  :rose:  

Oh, super! Only Snowdon's been re-touching my profile and we can't upset the lovely Snowdon, can we? :wub:

• Like 2