You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

14 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Yes, thank you dear. I think if we can win one or two of the early primaries... :thumbsup:  

:fistbump: Anarcho-syndicalism is a way of preserving freedom.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

:fistbump: Anarcho-syndicalism is a way of preserving freedom.

I don't want a state founded on hate and division. :music: I want an old-fashioned house with an old-fashioned fence. :music:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

I don't want a state founded on hate and division. :music: I want an old-fashioned house with an old-fashioned fence. :music:

We used to live in an old water tank on a rubbish tip. We got woke up every morning by having a load of rotting fish dumped all over us! :sad:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

We used to live in an old water tank on a rubbish tip. We got woke up every morning by having a load of rotting fish dumped all over us! :sad:

73 and Ghost Girl again meet on yet another rubbish dump. :popcorn:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

73 and Ghost Girl again meet on yet another rubbish dump. :popcorn:

We'll live round at my gran's, she trains polecats, but most of them have suffocated so there should be a bit of spare room in the attic. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

We'll live round at my gran's, she trains polecats, but most of them have suffocated so there should be a bit of spare room in the attic. :thumbsup:

Still, what is washing when we are on the verge of a great scientific breakthrough? :blast::chores:

• Like 2

This is my wife, Audrey. She smells a bit but she has a heart of gold. :rofl1:

:notworthy: Queen of England and Empress of the Greatest Empire television has ever seen. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

:notworthy: Queen of England and Empress of the Greatest Empire television has ever seen. 

Sadly we are reaching the end of yet another programme and so it is finale time. :fistscrying: We are proud to be bringing to you one of the evergreen bucket kickers. Yes, the wonderful death of the famous English Admiral Nelson.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Sadly we are reaching the end of yet another programme and so it is finale time. :fistscrying: We are proud to be bringing to you one of the evergreen bucket kickers. Yes, the wonderful death of the famous English Admiral Nelson.

I've had worse. Have at you!  :pirate:

• Like 2

Ken Buddha, a smile, two bangs and a religion. :clap:

These are clearly not written by the general public and are merely included for a cheap laugh. :confused:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

These are clearly not written by the general public and are merely included for a cheap laugh. :confused:

Oh, that's all right. It's just that I get so sick of always having to be like the Cheap Laughs. :confused:

• Like 2

Oh, that's all right. It's just that I get so sick of always having to be like the Cheap Laughs. :confused:

You don't need to follow anybody. You've got to think for yourselves. :blink: :blink: :blink: You're all individuals. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

We have an industrial re-investment rate of 14%   :confused:

In this graph, this column represents 23% of the population, this column represents 28% of the population, and this column represents 43% OF THE POPULATION!!! :rage:

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

In this graph, this column represents 23% of the population, this column represents 28% of the population, and this column represents 43% OF THE POPULATION!!! :rage:

...and our figures show that the motorways are extremely popular. I mean, last time we showed a repeat of the Leicester bypass our ratings gave us 97,300,912, and ITV nought.  :laugh:

• Like 2

...and our figures show that the motorways are extremely popular. I mean, last time we showed a repeat of the Leicester bypass our ratings gave us 97,300,912, and ITV nought.  :laugh:

What's on the television then?  :atickhum: No, no, no, I didn't mean what's on the television set, I meant what programme. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

What's on the television then?  :atickhum: No, no, no, I didn't mean what's on the television set, I meant what programme. 

Better keep listening. Might be a bit about 'Blessed are the big noses.' :geddy:

• Like 2

Better keep listening. Might be a bit about 'Blessed are the big noses.' :geddy:

Well, I'll just examine your nose...this nose of yours is false. It's made of polystyrene.  :wagfinger:

• Like 2