You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

21 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

I would only write a post on TRF that had full frontal nudity. :whipgirl:

Hello sir...yes...aha-ha-ha...yes, just in time, sir, that was...what? No, no, sir, it's alright, we don't morally censor you, we just want the money. Thank you sir, yes,....what? You...okay....Thank you for playing the game, sir, very nice indeed, okay....okay, see you tonight, 73, bye bye. :cheers:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Hello sir...yes...aha-ha-ha...yes, just in time, sir, that was...what? No, no, sir, it's alright, we don't morally censor you, we just want the money. Thank you sir, yes,....what? You...okay....Thank you for playing the game, sir, very nice indeed, okay....okay, see you tonight, 73, bye bye. :cheers:

Simon, what are you doing marrying him? He's engaged to me!   :fistscrying:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

I want the man that I marry to have a certain...special...something... :music: :music:

:wtf: I put on women's clothing and hang around in bars. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Shut up you silly bitch, it was only a bit of fun. :tongue:

:rolleyes: Vincent, Tessa, Valerie, Janine, Martha, Andrew, Thomas, Walter, Pat, Linda, Michael, Evadne, Alice, Dominique and Sasha, it's your bedtime. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:rolleyes: Vincent, Tessa, Valerie, Janine, Martha, Andrew, Thomas, Walter, Pat, Linda, Michael, Evadne, Alice, Dominique and Sasha, it's your bedtime. 

All right girls, now stop this tomfoolery and get back to bed, remember it's the big match at St Bridget's tomorrow. :hockey1:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

All right girls, now stop this tomfoolery and get back to bed, remember it's the big match at St Bridget's tomorrow. :hockey1:

Your flat has been chosen as the venue for the third test against the West Indies! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Your flat has been chosen as the venue for the third test against the West Indies! :thumbsup:

But soon this quiet pattern of life was to change irrevocably. The commonplace routine of a typical Monday morning would never be the same again, for into this quiet little community came ... Mr Not! :puke:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

But soon this quiet pattern of life was to change irrevocably. The commonplace routine of a typical Monday morning would never be the same again, for into this quiet little community came ... Mr Not! :puke:

It sodding was not! :unsure:  It was Shaw! 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

My name is Equator, Brian Equator, like around the middle of the Earth, only with an L. :biggrin:

Well, you're a man of the world, squire. Like, you've, uh..you've 'done it'.  :chores:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

I want to have Racquel Welch dropped on top of me.  :banana:

73 showed his predilection for the utterly truthful and very sexually arousing portrayal of violence in its starkest form.  :fistbump: 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

73 showed his predilection for the utterly truthful and very sexually arousing portrayal of violence in its starkest form.  :fistbump: 

I think sexual ecstasy is over-rated. :sarcasm:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

I think sexual ecstasy is over-rated. :sarcasm:

Mr. Gumby's remarkable views have sparked off a wave of controversy amongst his fellow historians.  :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Mr. Gumby's remarkable views have sparked off a wave of controversy amongst his fellow historians.  :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

In 1943, a group of British Army Officers working deep behind enemy lines, carried out one of the most dangerous and heroic raids in the history of warfare. But that's as maybe. And now... :confused:

• Like 2

In 1943, a group of British Army Officers working deep behind enemy lines, carried out one of the most dangerous and heroic raids in the history of warfare. But that's as maybe. And now... :confused:

...The Toad Elevating Moment. :clap: 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

...The Toad Elevating Moment. :clap: 

Well, that was a bit of fun, wasn't it? Ha, ha, ha, and a good evening to you! Not just an ordinary good evening like you get from 73 and blackhawkrush, but a special good evening from me to you. :wub:

• Like 2

Well, that was a bit of fun, wasn't it? Ha, ha, ha, and a good evening to you! Not just an ordinary good evening like you get from 73 and blackhawkrush, but a special good evening from me to you. :wub:

We interrupt this post, a) to irritate you and, b) to provide work for one of our announcers.  :blah:  

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

We interrupt this post, a) to irritate you and, b) to provide work for one of our announcers.  :blah:  

Dear Sir, I object strongly to the threads in your post. They are clearly not written by the general public and are merely included for a cheap laugh. Yours sincerely etc., William Knickers. :rage:

• Like 2