You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Oooh! That would explain it. Oh dear me, this chatting away wears me out.  :zzz:

Then you... won't be needing your reservation on the 10:15. :tongue:

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Have you come to arrange a holiday? Or do you want to come upstairs? :wink:

No, I'm afraid we'll have to make a break for it at nightfall. :bolt:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Yes, I shall make a feint to the northeast and... :blast:

And so RSM 73 and Sapper McSimon made their way towards the Russian border...:d13: :d13:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

And so RSM 73 and Sapper McSimon made their way towards the Russian border...:d13: :d13:

And sensational Mexican starlet, Rhyta Nixon, plays the head of bomber command, whose passion for sea-birds ends in tragedy. :rose:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

And sensational Mexican starlet, Rhyta Nixon, plays the head of bomber command, whose passion for sea-birds ends in tragedy. :rose:

If it lays an egg, it will fall down the back of the television set.  :rose:

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

If it lays an egg, it will fall down the back of the television set.  :rose:

I had a budgie once you know, amusing little chap, used to stick his head in a bell... what was his name, now... Joey?... Xerxes? :confused:

• Like 2

I had a budgie once you know, amusing little chap, used to stick his head in a bell... what was his name, now... Joey?... Xerxes? :confused:

He has had a long journey here and miscounted...He is Louis XVII  :wave: 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

He has had a long journey here and miscounted...He is Louis XVII  :wave: 

Well, why didn't you say? He's over there. Sorry the place is a bit of a mess. Well, what is myrrh, anyway? :blush:

• Like 2

Well, why didn't you say? He's over there. Sorry the place is a bit of a mess. Well, what is myrrh, anyway? :blush:

No, madam, you just strap it on. :joker:  She can take it off at night, unless she wants to read, of course. 

• Like 2

No, madam, you just strap it on. :joker:  She can take it off at night, unless she wants to read, of course. 

And I believe you're working on an anagram version of Shakespeare? :thumbsdown:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:yes:   "Ym lesnipp plexdoe thiw lighted."

All through the winter of '43 we had translators working, in joke-proof conditions, to try and produce a German version of the joke.:mellow:

• Like 2

All through the winter of '43 we had translators working, in joke-proof conditions, to try and produce a German version of the joke.:mellow:

I was head of Gestapo for ten years. Five years! No, no, nein, I was not head of Gestapo at all...I make joke.  :laugh:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

I was head of Gestapo for ten years. Five years! No, no, nein, I was not head of Gestapo at all...I make joke.  :laugh:

A nice little number, a bit vicious in parts, but a lot of fun! And how about that punchline, eh? Oh, you know what I mean? :chickendance:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

A nice little number, a bit vicious in parts, but a lot of fun! And how about that punchline, eh? Oh, you know what I mean? :chickendance:

Well, those were the titles. And now for the first item this evening on the menu, the team have chosen as a little hors d'oeuvres an item, and I think we can be sure it won't be an ordinary item, in fact the team told me just before the show that anything could happen, and probably would, so let's have...the item...:burger:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well, those were the titles. And now for the first item this evening on the menu, the team have chosen as a little hors d'oeuvres an item, and I think we can be sure it won't be an ordinary item, in fact the team told me just before the show that anything could happen, and probably would, so let's have...the item...:burger:

Hello, good evening and welcome to another edition of Blood, Devastation, Death War and Horror, and later on we'll be meeting a man who does gardening.:drool:

• Like 2

Hello, good evening and welcome to another edition of Blood, Devastation, Death War and Horror, and later on we'll be meeting a man who does gardening.:drool:

:yes:  The BBC have offered me the sum of forty pence. Personally, I thought they should have held out for the full seventy-five, but the BBC have explained to me about their financial difficulties. 

• Like 2

:yes:  The BBC have offered me the sum of forty pence. Personally, I thought they should have held out for the full seventy-five, but the BBC have explained to me about their financial difficulties. 

:rofl1: Ah, Mr Victim, yes, I'm glad to say that I've got the go-ahead to lend you the money you require. :rofl1:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

:rofl1: Ah, Mr Victim, yes, I'm glad to say that I've got the go-ahead to lend you the money you require. :rofl1:

:laugh:  Quick Otto, ze typewriter!  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, IbanezJem said:

Dirty books? :ninja:

"One day Ricky the magic Pixie went to visit Daisy Bumble in her tumbledown cottage. He found her in the bedroom. Roughly he gabbed her heavy shoulders pulling her down on to the bed and ripping off her..." :ohmy:

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

"One day Ricky the magic Pixie went to visit Daisy Bumble in her tumbledown cottage. He found her in the bedroom. Roughly he gabbed her heavy shoulders pulling her down on to the bed and ripping off her..." :ohmy:

:drool:Nude man, what did you make of that?

• Like 2