You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

4 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:yes:   Basically it's quite apparent that these little dago chappies have got it all wrong. 

I'm so sorry, I had no idea we had a...a racist posting here!  I apologize most sincerely. :blush:

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

I'm so sorry, I had no idea we had a...a racist posting here!  I apologize most sincerely. :blush:

Lubbish! Me genuine wop. :musik19: "Alliveldelchi Loma..."

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Lubbish! Me genuine wop. :musik19: "Alliveldelchi Loma..."

...100 miles south of Turin. 100 east of Pisa. 500 miles west of Bilbao.  :d13:

• Like 2

18 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

And that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana-shaped. :banana:

Might be a very good planet for those with large gardens, or perhaps even an orchard that's been left for two years, needs some heavy work, some weeding...  :thumbsup:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Might be a very good planet for those with large gardens, or perhaps even an orchard that's been left for two years, needs some heavy work, some weeding...  :thumbsup:

Yes, they've done wonders with it. You know this used to be one of the most swampy disease infested areas of the whole jungle, and they've turned it into this smashing little restaurant. :pizza:

• Like 2

Yes, they've done wonders with it. You know this used to be one of the most swampy disease infested areas of the whole jungle, and they've turned it into this smashing little restaurant. :pizza:

So, I curtailed my Walpolling activities, sallied forth, and infiltrated your place of purveyance to negotiate the vending of some  :pizza:  comestibles. 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

So, I curtailed my Walpolling activities, sallied forth, and infiltrated your place of purveyance to negotiate the vending of some  :pizza:  comestibles. 

Well, I think it's probably best if I start with the one and then see how it goes from there, okay? :coy:

• Like 2

Well, I think it's probably best if I start with the one and then see how it goes from there, okay? :coy:

The Right Honourable Nigel Warmsley Kimberley?   :blast:  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

The Right Honourable Nigel Warmsley Kimberley?   :blast:  

:no: Hold it. Hold it. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Inspector Thompson's Gazelle of the Programme Planning Police, Light Entertainment Division, Special Flying Squad.

• Like 2

:no: Hold it. Hold it. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Inspector Thompson's Gazelle of the Programme Planning Police, Light Entertainment Division, Special Flying Squad.

Oh, yes, yes. Simon's the one. He done it. I'd recognize him anywhere. :alien:

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Oh, yes, yes. Simon's the one. He done it. I'd recognize him anywhere. :alien:

He does the thing with one of those silly women who can't tell Whizzo butter from a dead crab. :facepalm:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

He does the thing with one of those silly women who can't tell Whizzo butter from a dead crab. :facepalm:

Oh yeah, it's not easy to pad these out to thirty minutes.  :rolleyes:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

FIVE, FOUR, THREE, TWO, ONE, ZERO! ...Too late! :wagfinger:

So Jack Bodell has defeated Sir Kenneth Clark in the very first round here tonight.  :rose:

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

So Jack Bodell has defeated Sir Kenneth Clark in the very first round here tonight.  :rose:

:no: Now you go back in there my son and be a man. Walk tall.

• Like 2

:no: Now you go back in there my son and be a man. Walk tall.

But Father, I don't like her. I want the  :coy:  that I marry to have ...a certain...something....special. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

But Father, I don't like her. I want the  :coy:  that I marry to have ...a certain...something....special. 

:thumbsup: We're using some new tungsten carbide drills for the preliminary coal-face scouring operations.

• Like 2

:thumbsup: We're using some new tungsten carbide drills for the preliminary coal-face scouring operations.

Well over here in Epsom, there are chances a-plenty for those who want to make a good start in dentistry. :biggrin:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well over here in Epsom, there are chances a-plenty for those who want to make a good start in dentistry. :biggrin:

Robert! Stop it! Stop it! Stop chewing that Turner! You are... :poke: You are a naughty, naughty, vicious little boy.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Robert! Stop it! Stop it! Stop chewing that Turner! You are... :poke: You are a naughty, naughty, vicious little boy.

Well, I think you'd better be selected to play for the boys team in the rugby match against the masters this afternoon! :scared:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Well, I think you'd better be selected to play for the boys team in the rugby match against the masters this afternoon! :scared:

:no: I say, anyone for tennis?

• Like 2