You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Dear Sir, I object strongly to the threads in your post. They are clearly not written by the general public and are merely included for a cheap laugh. Yours sincerely etc., William Knickers. :rage:

What do you know about it? What do you know about getting up at five o'clock in the morning to go to Video Vertigo, back at Food and Wine Aplenty at twelve, sweating the day through The Cycling Thread... :angry: 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

What do you know about it? What do you know about getting up at five o'clock in the morning to go to Video Vertigo, back at Food and Wine Aplenty at twelve, sweating the day through The Cycling Thread... :angry: 

So the murderer must be somebody in this thread. Unless he had very long arms. Say thirty or forty feet. I think we can discount that one. Ha, ha, ha. :rofl2:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

So the murderer must be somebody in this thread. Unless he had very long arms. Say thirty or forty feet. I think we can discount that one. Ha, ha, ha. :rofl2:

I may have had the motive, inspector, but I could not have done it, for I have just arrived from New World Women and here is my activity post to prove it...:drool:

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

I may have had the motive, inspector, but I could not have done it, for I have just arrived from New World Women and here is my activity post to prove it...:drool:

What I'm getting at, Robert, is you seem to have discovered a new concept with a mode in which you dissected the Random Samples defence, last night. :blush:

• Like 2

12 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

What I'm getting at, Robert, is you seem to have discovered a new concept with a mode in which you dissected the Random Samples defence, last night. :blush:

Well, you have to know these things when you're King Robert the 23rd, you know.  :givebeer: 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well, you have to know these things when you're King Robert the 23rd, you know.  :givebeer: 

Don't give me that, sir. You couldn't smuggle a piece of greaseproof paper let alone a case full of concert bootlegs from Different Stages. :facepalm:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Don't give me that, sir. You couldn't smuggle a piece of greaseproof paper let alone a case full of concert bootlegs from Different Stages. :facepalm:

There was only one way to see if the journey between One Little Victory and Video Vertigo was possible, and that was to try and make it. Months of preparation followed whilst blackhawkrush continued his research in the Chicago Public Library, and Rhyta made sandwiches. :hotdog:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

There was only one way to see if the journey between One Little Victory and Video Vertigo was possible, and that was to try and make it. Months of preparation followed whilst blackhawkrush continued his research in the Chicago Public Library, and Rhyta made sandwiches. :hotdog:

Now let me fill you in. I'm leading this expedition and we're going to climb both peaks of New World Women. :whipgirl:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Now let me fill you in. I'm leading this expedition and we're going to climb both peaks of New World Women. :whipgirl:

Arthur 73 has held Bristols. :blush:  That's not a result, that's a bit of gossip. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Arthur 73 has held Bristols. :blush:  That's not a result, that's a bit of gossip. 

Watch it, mate. I'm not going to stay round here getting poked and prodded all day. :bitchslap: I'm off, I've got a decent body, all I get is poked and prodded in the chest.

• Like 2

Watch it, mate. I'm not going to stay round here getting poked and prodded all day. :bitchslap: I'm off, I've got a decent body, all I get is poked and prodded in the chest.

Frightfully damn pretty. :drool: Better than your Aunt Lavinia's. 

• Like 2

He's still molesting her. :popcorn:

I know, I know, that's rather why I came in here with that point about nobody moving  :wagfinger: within reason. 

Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

I know, I know, that's rather why I came in here with that point about nobody moving  :wagfinger: within reason. 

How about a chase? :bolt:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Let's have a ding-dong! :music:

This is E sharp... and this one is G. You get the general idea. Now these mice are so arranged upon this rack, that when played in the correct order they will squeak 'The Bells of St Mary's'. :Neil:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

This is E sharp... and this one is G. You get the general idea. Now these mice are so arranged upon this rack, that when played in the correct order they will squeak 'The Bells of St Mary's'. :Neil:

Yes. The Mouse Problem. This week, The Rush Forum looks at the growing social phenomenon of mice and men. What makes a man want to be a mouse? :confused:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Yes. The Mouse Problem. This week, The Rush Forum looks at the growing social phenomenon of mice and men. What makes a man want to be a mouse? :confused:

Red Windsor? Stilton? Gruyere? Emmental?  :confused:

• Like 2

:huh: Wait a minute. You just got that out of your pocket.

And a letter here from my mother in which she asks how the psychiatry is going :blink: and I think you'll realize that the one person you can't fool is your mother. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

And a letter here from my mother in which she asks how the psychiatry is going :blink: and I think you'll realize that the one person you can't fool is your mother. 

Mum? Do you know why Rhodesia's called Rhodesia? :wacko:

• Like 2

Mum? Do you know why Rhodesia's called Rhodesia? :wacko:

How should I know? I'm not Doctor bloody Bronowski. :old: 

Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

This new learning amazes me, Sir Blackhawk. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes. :sheep:

Well, we don't get much call for it around here, sir. :no:

• Like 2

Well, we don't get much call for it around here, sir. :no:

:yes:  It's a simple question of weight ratios. A five ounce bird could not carry a one pound coconut. 

• Like 2