You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

I practice everyday. Well, not absolutely everyday, but most days in the week. :bang bang:

What is the first scene that you shoot this morning?

Julius Incisor...Caesar talks to his generals during the battle against Caractacus. :blah:
  • Like 1

I practice everyday. Well, not absolutely everyday, but most days in the week. :bang bang:

Julius Incisor...Caesar talks to his generals during the battle against Caractacus. :blah:

Yeah. So, next time you go on about the 'bloody Romans', don't forget you're one of them.
  • Like 1

Yeah. So, next time you go on about the 'bloody Romans', don't forget you're one of them.

:wtf: I'm a West Country man myself, Mr. Atkinson. West of England...Cornwall.
  • Like 1

I mean, ooh arh, ooh arh, ooh arh.... nobody does that anymore.
  • Like 1

How fortunate we were indeed to have such a poet on these shores. :wub:
  • Like 1

When I smile

The sun comes flooding in

But when I'm sad

It goes behind the clouds again.

• Like 1

When I smile

But when I'm sad

On tomorrow's chart, the picture is much the same. With this occluded front bringing drier, warmer weather. :sundog:
  • Like 1

When I smile

But when I'm sad

On tomorrow's chart, the picture is much the same. With this occluded front bringing drier, warmer weather. :sundog:

My, isn`t it hot in here!
  • Like 1

When I smile

But when I'm sad

It's a man's life taking your clothes off in public. :drool:
  • Like 1

When I smile

But when I'm sad

Sea, sand and sunshine make Paignton the queen of the English Riviera. But for the next six months this sleepy Devonshire resort will be transformed into the blizzard-swept wastes of the South Pole.
  • Like 1

When I smile

But when I'm sad

Sea, sand and sunshine make Paignton the queen of the English Riviera. But for the next six months this sleepy Devonshire resort will be transformed into the blizzard-swept wastes of the South Pole.

It's cold enough to freeze your wrists off. It's a real pain in the sphincter! :codger:
  • Like 1

When I smile

But when I'm sad

It's cold enough to freeze your wrists off. It's a real pain in the sphincter! :codger:

But you know it's always very easy to blame the big bad rabbit. Because you know, that's where we really ought to start looking.
  • Like 1

When I smile

But when I'm sad

But you know it's always very easy to blame the big bad rabbit. Because you know, that's where we really ought to start looking.

What, behind the rabbit? :unsure:
  • Like 1

When I smile

But when I'm sad

Oh, blimey. You'd think he was awake all the night, scrabbling down by the wainscotting.
  • Like 1

When I smile

But when I'm sad

Oh, blimey. You'd think he was awake all the night, scrabbling down by the wainscotting.

Wainscotting. 100 miles south of Turin. 100 east of Pisa. 500 miles west of Bilbao. :sundog:
  • Like 1

When I smile

But when I'm sad

Wainscotting. 100 miles south of Turin. 100 east of Pisa. 500 miles west of Bilbao. :sundog:

And then some adenoidal typists from Birmingham with flabby white legs and diarrhoea trying to pick up hairy bandy-legged wop waiters called Manuel and once a week there's an excursion to the local Roman Ruins to buy cherryade and melted ice cream and bleeding Watney's Red Barrel and one evening you visit the so called typical restaurant with local colour and atmosphere and you sit next to a party from Rhyl who keep singing 'Torremolinos, Torremolinos' and complaining about the food - 'It's so greasy here, isn't it?'
  • Like 1

When I smile

But when I'm sad

And then some adenoidal typists from Birmingham with flabby white legs and diarrhoea trying to pick up hairy bandy-legged wop waiters called Manuel and once a week there's an excursion to the local Roman Ruins to buy cherryade and melted ice cream and bleeding Watney's Red Barrel and one evening you visit the so called typical restaurant with local colour and atmosphere and you sit next to a party from Rhyl who keep singing 'Torremolinos, Torremolinos' and complaining about the food - 'It's so greasy here, isn't it?'

Take the tablets, Ibanez Tiger. :spitwater:
  • Like 1

When I smile

But when I'm sad

I'll have a whisky for main course and I'll follow that with a whisky for pudding.
  • Like 1

When I smile

But when I'm sad

I'll have a whisky for main course and I'll follow that with a whisky for pudding.

Oh, me too. One :macallan: and I'm anybody's.
  • Like 1

Well listen to me my fine fellow, you are a bit of tail, that's what you are.

Do you want...do you waaaaaant...to come back to my place, bouncy bouncy?

Please fondle my buttocks.

I'm turning you all out! I'm not having this thread filled with filthy perverts! :bang bang:

I'm turning you all out! I'm not having this thread filled with filthy perverts! :bang bang:

Well they come up to you, like, and push you - shove you off the pavement, like. There's usually four or five of them.

• Like 1

Well they come up to you, like, and push you - shove you off the pavement, like. There's usually four or five of them.

No, please, I can defeat them! There's only a hundred and fifty of them!

• Like 1