You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

I should, sir...much less painful. :moon:

Well, the head's on OK. But there's still a left arm missing.

When I, when I came to this war, I had two arms, two good arms, but when the time came to... to lose one, I .. I gave it gladly, I smiled as they cut if off, because I knew there was a future for mankind. I ... I knew there was hope... so long as men were prepared to give their limbs Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 2

When I, when I came to this war, I had two arms, two good arms, but when the time came to... to lose one, I .. I gave it gladly, I smiled as they cut if off, because I knew there was a future for mankind. I ... I knew there was hope... so long as men were prepared to give their limbs

Well, must be going... if you need any help I'll send Robert round. He could do with a bit of exercise, ha! ha! ha! ha!... Fat old bastard...
  • Like 2

When I, when I came to this war, I had two arms, two good arms, but when the time came to... to lose one, I .. I gave it gladly, I smiled as they cut if off, because I knew there was a future for mankind. I ... I knew there was hope... so long as men were prepared to give their limbs

Well, must be going... if you need any help I'll send Robert round. He could do with a bit of exercise, ha! ha! ha! ha!... Fat old bastard...

Then we'll have a rota. We'll have two hours digging, two hours vaulting and then two hours sleeping, okay?
  • Like 2

Then we'll have a rota. We'll have two hours digging, two hours vaulting and then two hours sleeping, okay?

The dig was going well that year. We had discovered... :martini: :cosmo: :macallan:
  • Like 2

The dig was going well that year. We had discovered... :martini: :cosmo: :macallan:

Tungsten carbide drills! What the bloody hell's tungsten carbide drills?
  • Like 2

Well, I can't make up my mind about this family. I mean, the father was appalling, he was dirty, smelly and distasteful...and I liked him very much. :clap:
  • Like 2

Well, I can't make up my mind about this family. I mean, the father was appalling, he was dirty, smelly and distasteful...and I liked him very much. :clap:

Well, he finds it very difficult to get to sleep on his own, so I said he could sleep with us. :coy:
  • Like 2

Well, he finds it very difficult to get to sleep on his own, so I said he could sleep with us. :coy:

Well, I mean like,....you've SLEPT, with a lady....
  • Like 2

Taht si crreoct. Revy chum so. :drool:
  • Like 2

Oh dear, we're back to that again. I don't know what to do when you do that.
  • Like 2

My suggestion.. some precision drilling!

• Like 3

And because I'm so evil you'll all die the slow way ... under the drill.
  • Like 3

It's only 'cos you couldn't think of a punch line.
  • Like 1

However, what is more interesting is the mollusk's...errr...s-s-Sex life!

• Like 2

What a good punchline. Pity we missed that. Make a series out of it. :popcorn:
  • Like 1

Not that kind of drilling you twit!

SQUUUUAAAADDDDD!!!!!

• Like 1

I mean, last time we showed a repeat of the Leicester bypass our ratings gave us 97,300,912, and ITV nought. So I do feel we ought to give B roads their own series.
  • Like 1

I mean, last time we showed a repeat of the Leicester bypass our ratings gave us 97,300,912, and ITV nought. So I do feel we ought to give B roads their own series.

Well, Picasso will be starting at Chichester here, he'll then cycle on the A29 to Fontwell, he'll then take the A272 which will bring him on to the A3 just north of Hindhead here. :hi:
  • Like 1

Well, Picasso will be starting at Chichester here, he'll then cycle on the A29 to Fontwell, he'll then take the A272 which will bring him on to the A3 just north of Hindhead here. :hi:

Most of it's up until you reach the very very top, and then it tends to slope away rather sharply.
  • Like 1

Most of it's up until you reach the very very top, and then it tends to slope away rather sharply.

Anyway, Mr. Rodgers, he's the, er, hermit on the end, up at the top, yes. :codger:
  • Like 1

Anyway, Mr. Rodgers, he's the, er, hermit on the end, up at the top, yes. :codger:

I always preferred the outdoor life. Hunting, shooting, fishing. Getting out there with a gun, slaughtering a few of God's creatures.
  • Like 1