You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Am I right in thinking there's a real frog in here?

Oh yes, we've come from Paris...yes...we've just come from...er...Paris, yes. :hi:

That's not Paris. Jean-Paul wouldn't live here. It's a right old dump.

It's much better than where we used to live. We had an eighteen-roomed villa overlooking Nice. :facepalm:

People were in and out of each other's houses with each other's property all day. They were a cheery lot.
  • Like 2

Oh yes, we've come from Paris...yes...we've just come from...er...Paris, yes. :hi:

It's much better than where we used to live. We had an eighteen-roomed villa overlooking Nice. :facepalm:

People were in and out of each other's houses with each other's property all day. They were a cheery lot.

Don't say anything about the lupins. :scared:
  • Like 2

First take a bunch of flowers...Pretty begonias, irises, freesias and cry-manthesums...then arrange them nicely in a vase.

Get in! Get in! Get in! :smash:

• Like 2

First take a bunch of flowers...Pretty begonias, irises, freesias and cry-manthesums...then arrange them nicely in a vase.

Your_Lion`s hair is by Roger, and the whole ensemble is crowned by a spectacular display of Christmas orchids.
  • Like 2

Your_Lion`s hair is by Roger, and the whole ensemble is crowned by a spectacular display of Christmas orchids.

Well, we knew as well as anyone that the monsoons were due, but the thing was, Ricky and I had just had a blow dry and rinse, and we couldn't go out for a couple of days.
  • Like 2

Well, we knew as well as anyone that the monsoons were due, but the thing was, Ricky and I had just had a blow dry and rinse, and we couldn't go out for a couple of days.

Well done. Now the object of this expedition is to see if we can find any traces of last year's expedition. :sigh:
  • Like 2

Well done. Now the object of this expedition is to see if we can find any traces of last year's expedition. :sigh:

There's no doubt about it, this expedition does have some rather unusual aspects, Jim lad. For a first, why does the senior personnel all bear the names of Hollywood film stars of the forties ... and female ones at that, shiver me timbers
  • Like 1

There's no doubt about it, this expedition does have some rather unusual aspects, Jim lad. For a first, why does the senior personnel all bear the names of Hollywood film stars of the forties ... and female ones at that, shiver me timbers

These people are terribly keen but they do rather tend to take over. I think I'd stick to Caribbean Islands if I were you.
  • Like 2

These people are terribly keen but they do rather tend to take over. I think I'd stick to Caribbean Islands if I were you.

An island inhabited entirely by ex-international interviewers in pursuit of the impossible dream. :blah: :Neil: :blah:
  • Like 2

An island inhabited entirely by ex-international interviewers in pursuit of the impossible dream. :blah: :Neil: :blah:

Oh no dear, it was just the electric blanket switching off.
  • Like 2

So anyway, you've got the girl on the bed and her legs are on the mantelpiece ...
  • Like 2

So anyway, you've got the girl on the bed and her legs are on the mantelpiece ...

Be a shame if someone was to set fire to them...
  • Like 2

You young couple just carry on. Take no notice of me. :fury: I don't want to feel as though I'm getting in the way.
  • Like 2

You young couple just carry on. Take no notice of me. :fury: I don't want to feel as though I'm getting in the way.

Get out the bloody piano you stupid furry bucktoothed gits! Get out! Gott in Himmel. Get your stinking tail out of my face.
  • Like 2

Get out the bloody piano you stupid furry bucktoothed gits! Get out! Gott in Himmel. Get your stinking tail out of my face.

Sorry love, the show is too long this week and this scene's been cut. But if you can find a piano stool, you can appear later on in the show on film. :ebert:
  • Like 2

Sorry love, the show is too long this week and this scene's been cut. But if you can find a piano stool, you can appear later on in the show on film. :ebert:

I'm having rather a heavy period. We have a train to catch, and I don't want to start bleeding all over the seats.
  • Like 2

Oh, do hurry Sir Horace, your train leaves in twenty-eight minutes, and if you don't catch the 10:15 you won't catch the 3:45 which means... :boohoo:

We was too late. The Reverend Grundy bit the ceiling. :facepalm:
  • Like 2

Oh, do hurry Sir Horace, your train leaves in twenty-eight minutes, and if you don't catch the 10:15 you won't catch the 3:45 which means... :boohoo:

Well, let's move on to our next guest who speaks only the beginnings of words, Mr J... Sm... Mr Sm... good evening.
  • Like 2

Well, let's move on to our next guest who speaks only the beginnings of words, Mr J... Sm... Mr Sm... good evening.

He died. He have heart attack and fell out of window onto exploding bomb, and was killed in a shooting accident. :rose:
  • Like 2

He died. He have heart attack and fell out of window onto exploding bomb, and was killed in a shooting accident. :rose:

I see....You'd better wait here. I'll get a cloth.
  • Like 2

Working with fabrics and experimenting with interior design!
  • Like 2

No, no, it's just that we wanted a block of flats, not an abattoir.
  • Like 2

Look, you seem to be bleeding rather badly. I think you'd better hurry up and fill in that form.
  • Like 2

Look, you seem to be bleeding rather badly. I think you'd better hurry up and fill in that form.

You're a bleeding racist, you bleeding are. :moon:
  • Like 2