You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Oh, do hurry Sir Horace, your train leaves in twenty-eight minutes, and if you don't catch the 10:15 you won't catch the 3:45 which means... :boohoo:

We was too late. The Reverend Grundy bit the ceiling. :facepalm:

Well, let's move on to our next guest who speaks only the beginnings of words, Mr J... Sm... Mr Sm... good evening.

He died. He have heart attack and fell out of window onto exploding bomb, and was killed in a shooting accident. :rose:

I see....You'd better wait here. I'll get a cloth.

Working with fabrics and experimenting with interior design!

No, no, it's just that we wanted a block of flats, not an abattoir.

Look, you seem to be bleeding rather badly. I think you'd better hurry up and fill in that form.

You're a bleeding racist, you bleeding are. :moon:

Well, now the result of last week's competition when we asked you to find a derogatory term for the Belgians. The response was enormous and we took quite a long time sorting out the winners. There were some very clever entries. Robert of Chicago said 'let's not call them anything, let's just ignore them'.
  • Like 2

Oh, do hurry Sir Horace, your train leaves in twenty-eight minutes, and if you don't catch the 10:15 you won't catch the 3:45 which means... :boohoo:

Well, let's move on to our next guest who speaks only the beginnings of words, Mr J... Sm... Mr Sm... good evening.

He died. He have heart attack and fell out of window onto exploding bomb, and was killed in a shooting accident. :rose:

Look, you seem to be bleeding rather badly. I think you'd better hurry up and fill in that form.

Well, now the result of last week's competition when we asked you to find a derogatory term for the Belgians. The response was enormous and we took quite a long time sorting out the winners. There were some very clever entries. Robert of Chicago said 'let's not call them anything, let's just ignore them'.

Only last week the Belgian captain was sent off for having a Sony radio cassette player. :P
  • Like 2

Only last week the Belgian captain was sent off for having a Sony radio cassette player. :P

Stop that, stop that! You're not going to do a song while I'm here. Now listen lad, in twenty minutes you're getting married to a girl whose father owns the biggest tracts of open land in Britain.
  • Like 2

Stop that, stop that! You're not going to do a song while I'm here. Now listen lad, in twenty minutes you're getting married to a girl whose father owns the biggest tracts of open land in Britain.

I didn't like the colour. This is the one I want to have, so if you could just change the forms round I can take this one back with me now.
  • Like 1

I didn't like the colour. This is the one I want to have, so if you could just change the forms round I can take this one back with me now.

Do you like this? :cheerleader: Or how about this? :whipgirl: Or perhaps you prefer this latest model. :coy:
  • Like 1

Do you like this? :cheerleader: Or how about this? :whipgirl: Or perhaps you prefer this latest model. :coy:

Wait, I see a television commercial - there's this nude woman in a bath holding a bit of your string.
  • Like 2

Wait, I see a television commercial - there's this nude woman in a bath holding a bit of your string.

Full frontal nudity - never. :blush: Unless it was artistically valid, of course.
  • Like 2

Full frontal nudity - never. :blush: Unless it was artistically valid, of course.

Well, we've just come from the Courtauld and Ralph smashed every exhibit but one in the Danish Contemporary Sculpture Exhibition.
  • Like 2

Well, we've just come from the Courtauld and Ralph smashed every exhibit but one in the Danish Contemporary Sculpture Exhibition.

Yes, he's such a clever little boy, aren't you? Coochy coochy coo. :LOL: Look at him laughing...oh he's a chirpy little fellow.
  • Like 2

Yes, he's such a clever little boy, aren't you? Coochy coochy coo. :LOL: Look at him laughing...oh he's a chirpy little fellow.

You stunned him, just as he was wakin' up!
  • Like 2

...says the great queen like a la-di-dah poofta. :coy:
  • Like 2

...says the great queen like a la-di-dah poofta. :coy:

Why not buy a 'wicked willy' with a life-size winkle - serves warm beer. Makes real cocktails!
  • Like 2

I don't want to seem stupid but it looks to me as though I'm a pound down on the whole deal. :huh:

Can I have fifty pounds to mend the shed?

And are you still intending to purchase this second shed, to bring you in line with your epithet? :wub:
  • Like 2

I don't want to seem stupid but it looks to me as though I'm a pound down on the whole deal. :huh:

And are you still intending to purchase this second shed, to bring you in line with your epithet? :wub:

Well, I'll ask him, but I don't think he'll be very keen. Uh, he's already got one, you see?
  • Like 2

Well, I'll ask him, but I don't think he'll be very keen. Uh, he's already got one, you see?

Mind you, I don't know whether you've really considered the advantages of owning a really fine set of modern encyclopedias. :cool:
  • Like 2

Mind you, I don't know whether you've really considered the advantages of owning a really fine set of modern encyclopedias. :cool:

D'you not ken that the Galaxy of Andromeda is two million, two hundred thousand light years away?
  • Like 2

D'you not ken that the Galaxy of Andromeda is two million, two hundred thousand light years away?

It's all right. You wait here, I've got a car. :outtahere:
  • Like 2

Oh, oh, I see, running away, 'eh? ... You yellow bastards!
  • Like 2

Packing it in and packing it up. And sneaking away and buggering off. And chickening out :chickendance: and pissing off home.
  • Like 2

Packing it in and packing it up. And sneaking away and buggering off. And chickening out :chickendance: and pissing off home.

And here is the neighbour who told us where they were: :bang bang: :blaze: Nobody likes a clever dick.
  • Like 2

And here is the neighbour who told us where they were: :bang bang: :blaze: Nobody likes a clever dick.

These IQ tests were thought to contain an unfair cultural bias against the penguin. For example, it didn't take into account the penguins extremely poor educational system.
  • Like 2

These IQ tests were thought to contain an unfair cultural bias against the penguin. For example, it didn't take into account the penguins extremely poor educational system.

Unless it's a male. :atickhum: Yes, looks fairly butch.
  • Like 2

Unless it's a male. :atickhum: Yes, looks fairly butch.

And just what do you mean by that? Are you calling my old fictional comrade-in-arms a fairy?
  • Like 2