You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

May I recommend the alligator puree? :codger:

Snap, snap, grin, grin, wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more!

Don't you 'shhhh' me. Eighteen years of total silence, and you 'shhhh' me!

I've kept my vow for eighteen years. Not a single, recognisable, articulate sound has passed my lips.

This is my only line. Well, it's my only line!

Oh, it'll make a change from plumbing. Dad! IbanezJem's got a television part!

... You missed him.

No, no I think you're wrong there, Lion, with the right kind of going, he's going to be in there at the finish, Lion.

Yeah, I reckon that if he could've lasted till the end of that first minute, he would've had the Killer worried.

Fear? Mmm, yes, never been able to get that, can't do the mouth. I look all cross. It's a very fine line.

I soiled my armour I was so scared! :unsure:

Yes, rather jolly good...jolly good...jolly good...jolly good...no fear... :tsk:

I've come for some free repetition of doubtful words on an inland telegram.

Well that's all very well, sir, but this is an off-licence.

Right, I'm not going to buy an ant from you now. :moon:

Well, I'm very sorry, but you didn't pay!

Look! I must warn you that anything you may say will be ignored and furthermore, given half a chance I'll put my fist through your teeth :bitchslap: F'tang. F'tang.

These two old people are typical of the housing problem facing Britain's aged. :|

Just a minute - someone told you we all had toupees?

Well, I was told outside that...but I came here for an argument. :huh:
  • Like 2

I've kept my vow for eighteen years. Not a single, recognisable, articulate sound has passed my lips.

... You missed him.

No, no I think you're wrong there, Lion, with the right kind of going, he's going to be in there at the finish, Lion.

Yeah, I reckon that if he could've lasted till the end of that first minute, he would've had the Killer worried.

Fear? Mmm, yes, never been able to get that, can't do the mouth. I look all cross. It's a very fine line.

Yes, rather jolly good...jolly good...jolly good...jolly good...no fear... :tsk:

Look! I must warn you that anything you may say will be ignored and furthermore, given half a chance I'll put my fist through your teeth :bitchslap: F'tang. F'tang.

These two old people are typical of the housing problem facing Britain's aged. :|

Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius he say 'name go in book'.
  • Like 2

... You missed him.

Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius he say 'name go in book'.

Tonight's other outstanding match was the semi-final between Layton Orient and Tottenham Hotspur. We bring you edited highlights of the match... :sigh:
  • Like 2

... You missed him.

Tonight's other outstanding match was the semi-final between Layton Orient and Tottenham Hotspur. We bring you edited highlights of the match... :sigh:

And for those of you who prefer drama - there's sport. On 'Show of the Week' Kenneth Wolstenholme sings.
  • Like 2

Oh shut up, elephant snout, or we'll close the bar. :cosmo:

It wouldn't be good for business would it, Colonel?

I know these views aren't popular, but I have never courted popularity. :blah:

Don't come here with that posh talk you nasty, stuck-up twit.
  • Like 2

I see, well, you want our 'Life and Soul of the Party' tape then, I think.
  • Like 2

Joke, sir? Guaranteed amusing. As used by the crowned heads of Europe. Has brought tears to the eyes of Royalty.
  • Like 2

Joke, sir? Guaranteed amusing. As used by the crowned heads of Europe. Has brought tears to the eyes of Royalty.

No, no, look, I can't hang about. It's take it or leave...we got to get back to...er...Paris, by tonight. :D-13:
  • Like 2

No, no, look, I can't hang about. It's take it or leave...we got to get back to...er...Paris, by tonight. :D-13:

No time to lose! To. Lose. ... Like Toulouse in France. No time Toulouse.
  • Like 2

Maintenant, le mouton ... le landing ... les wheels, bon.
  • Like 2

But why would people of West Yorkshire go to Northampton - the similarity of speech. :)
  • Like 2

But why would people of West Yorkshire go to Northampton - the similarity of speech. :)

Well, things is pretty bad there at the moment but there does seem some hope of a constitutional settlement.
  • Like 2

Well, things is pretty bad there at the moment but there does seem some hope of a constitutional settlement.

Break it up! I'm sick of all this bloody fighting. If it's not the bloody Treaty of Utrecht it's the bloody binomial theorem. :eyeroll:
  • Like 2

Break it up! I'm sick of all this bloody fighting. If it's not the bloody Treaty of Utrecht it's the bloody binomial theorem. :eyeroll:

After a blazing row, the Germans and Italians had turned back, taking with them the last of the hairnets.
  • Like 2

After a blazing row, the Germans and Italians had turned back, taking with them the last of the hairnets.

When I was a kid I used to hate the sight of hair being cut. My mother said I was a fool. She said the only way to cure it was to become a barber.
  • Like 2

When I was a kid I used to hate the sight of hair being cut. My mother said I was a fool. She said the only way to cure it was to become a barber.

The only way that we can fight this terrible debilitating social disease, is by informing the general public of its consequences, by showing young people that it's just not worth it. :LOLsign:
  • Like 3

The only way that we can fight this terrible debilitating social disease, is by informing the general public of its consequences, by showing young people that it's just not worth it. :LOLsign:

I think I'd better come clean with you about this. It's, um,-- it's not a virus, I'm afraid. You see, a virus is what we doctors call very, very small. So small, it could not possibly have made off with a whole leg.
  • Like 2

I think I'd better come clean with you about this. It's, um,-- it's not a virus, I'm afraid. You see, a virus is what we doctors call very, very small. So small, it could not possibly have made off with a whole leg.

I mean, the right leg isn't silly at all and the left leg merely does a forward aerial half turn every alternate step.
  • Like 2

I mean, the right leg isn't silly at all and the left leg merely does a forward aerial half turn every alternate step.

You needn't eat the leg, Thompson. There's still plenty of good meat. Look at that arm. :hi:
  • Like 2

You needn't eat the leg, Thompson. There's still plenty of good meat. Look at that arm. :hi:

All those people who don't want to stay here and shoot themselves raise their arms.
  • Like 2

All those people who don't want to stay here and shoot themselves raise their arms.

Well, to be quite honest, Sarge, I'd rather be at home with the wife and kids. :yes:
  • Like 3

Well, to be quite honest, Sarge, I'd rather be at home with the wife and kids. :yes:

Well, could I have her spam instead of the baked beans then?
  • Like 2