You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

I use an aftershave called Halitosis! It makes my breath seem sweet.

Try Crelm Toothpaste, with the miracle ingredient Fraudulin!

You know too much, my dental friend!

I don't know much about anything. I'm stupid. I'm muggins. Nobody cares what I think. :boohoo:

... Even now you yourself, you do hardly notice me...

I see. And which particular feature of your anatomy is causing you distress?

I used to get it badly when I was a boy...well, when I say very badly, in fact, do you remember when there was that fashion for, you know, little poodles with small coats... :sigh:

Well, Mr. Lambert will be able to tell you that. Mr. Lambert, could you show these twenty good people the dog kennels, please?

OK. Tell you what, let's eat. You give him one of your meatballs, he'll tell you anything... OK?

And a soup of the day, chicken a la reine with sauce provencale. :drool:

Oh, if I may suggest, sir, the pheasant a la reine. The sauce is one of the chef's most famous creations!

Ah, you're good kind fine people for saying that, but I can see it. To me it's like a mountain, a vast bowl of pus.

:tsk: Mountain with the biggest tits in the world.

And now they've got to take the bras off from the front, this is really difficult, this is really the most, the most difficult part of the entire competition, and they're having a bit of trouble in there I think, they're really trying now and the crowd is getting excited, and I think some of the twits are getting rather excited too.

I am so excited I could hardly wash. :blush:

I soiled my armor I was so scared!

73's gone and left the thread. Yes, he went for a tinkle. :spitwater:

There's rather a lot. Do you really need twelve gallons?

• Like 2

I don't know much about anything. I'm stupid. I'm muggins. Nobody cares what I think. :boohoo:

I used to get it badly when I was a boy...well, when I say very badly, in fact, do you remember when there was that fashion for, you know, little poodles with small coats... :sigh:

Well, Mr. Lambert will be able to tell you that. Mr. Lambert, could you show these twenty good people the dog kennels, please?

OK. Tell you what, let's eat. You give him one of your meatballs, he'll tell you anything... OK?

Oh, if I may suggest, sir, the pheasant a la reine. The sauce is one of the chef's most famous creations!

Ah, you're good kind fine people for saying that, but I can see it. To me it's like a mountain, a vast bowl of pus.

And now they've got to take the bras off from the front, this is really difficult, this is really the most, the most difficult part of the entire competition, and they're having a bit of trouble in there I think, they're really trying now and the crowd is getting excited, and I think some of the twits are getting rather excited too.

That's roughly 540.000 glasses. :spitwater:
  • Like 2

The man from the off-licence was terrible... a real failure that was - ten seconds of solid boredom.
  • Like 2

The man from the off-licence was terrible... a real failure that was - ten seconds of solid boredom.

One dead, unjugged rabbit fish later...

• Like 2

Well, as I say, we've always been good friends, sharing the interests, the gardening and so on, the model aeroplanes, the sixpenny bottle for the holiday money, and indeed twice a month settling down in the evenings doing the accounts, something which, er, Deirdre, Deirdre that's my wife, er, particularly looked forward to on account of her feet.
  • Like 2

Well, as I say, we've always been good friends, sharing the interests, the gardening and so on, the model aeroplanes, the sixpenny bottle for the holiday money, and indeed twice a month settling down in the evenings doing the accounts, something which, er, Deirdre, Deirdre that's my wife, er, particularly looked forward to on account of her feet.

Five pence of a further sixpence? :blink: That makes you a penny short, Wilkins.
  • Like 2

Five pence of a further sixpence? :blink: That makes you a penny short, Wilkins.

Oh, you dumb cluck! We spent weeks organizing this job. 73 rented a room across the road and filmed the people going in and out every day.
  • Like 2

Oh, you dumb cluck! We spent weeks organizing this job. 73 rented a room across the road and filmed the people going in and out every day.

Remember the money increases as the 73's film goes on, the longer you leave it, the more you have to pay. :cool:
  • Like 1

Remember the money increases as the 73's film goes on, the longer you leave it, the more you have to pay. :cool:

I'll not interrupt this thread for a pound. For one pound I'll leave this thread totally uninterrupted.

• Like 1

I'll not interrupt this thread for a pound. For one pound I'll leave this thread totally uninterrupted.

Ah. I have only a fifty. Do you have change? :unsure:
  • Like 1

I've got a hat. It lights up...

"Hat"..."newspaper"..."litter bin" -- dreadful tinny sort of word.

• Like 1

Like "nipple." As in "wolf nipple chips" (one of my favorite snacks).

• Like 1

Number thirteen. The naughty bits of a horse. :beathorse:
  • Like 3

You're using coconuts! You've got two empty halves of coconuts and you're banging them together!

• Like 2

You're using coconuts! You've got two empty halves of coconuts and you're banging them together!

For Mrs Emma Hamilton of Nelson, a Scotsman on a horse.
  • Like 3

One woman who remembers McTeagle as a young friend - Lassie O'Shen. :monalisa:
  • Like 2

Allow me to introduce my next-door neighbor. This is A Snivelling Little Rat-Faced Git.

• Like 3

Allow me to introduce my next-door neighbor. This is A Snivelling Little Rat-Faced Git.

Pencil droppers, eh?
  • Like 2

Pencil droppers, eh?

:codger: :codger: :codger: Oooh, that would explain it. Oh, dear me, this chatting away wears me out.
  • Like 1

Pencil droppers, eh?

:codger: :codger: :codger: Oooh, that would explain it. Oh, dear me, this chatting away wears me out.

I want you to get to bed, have a good night's rest and be up on parade early in the morning. Thank you for listening and thank you for a lovely supper.
  • Like 1

Pencil droppers, eh?

I want you to get to bed, have a good night's rest and be up on parade early in the morning. Thank you for listening and thank you for a lovely supper.

Now. What about the rest of you? Rather be at the pictures, I suppose. :eyeroll:
  • Like 1

Pencil droppers, eh?

Now. What about the rest of you? Rather be at the pictures, I suppose. :eyeroll:

All but one, his father is using him as an endtable!

• Like 1

Pencil droppers, eh?

Are you mad? :no: Well, that's a relief. 'Cos if you were, your story would be less plausible.
  • Like 1

Pencil droppers, eh?

Are you mad? :no: Well, that's a relief. 'Cos if you were, your story would be less plausible.

For a Blackhawkrush to have the same size of brain as a man, the Blackhawkrush would have to be over sixty-six feet high.
  • Like 1