You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Well, that's very kind of you sir, but I don't think I'm ready to be Chairman yet. :blush:

What was that about hats, again?

This year has been a good one for the Society. This year our members have put more things on top of other things than ever before. :ebert: Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 2

Well, that's very kind of you sir, but I don't think I'm ready to be Chairman yet. :blush:

This year has been a good one for the Society. This year our members have put more things on top of other things than ever before. :ebert:

Well, you see, the thing is, I thought your son was a lady.
  • Like 2

This year has been a good one for the Society. This year our members have put more things on top of other things than ever before. :ebert:

He was a gentleman, and what's more he knew how to treat a female impersonator.

• Like 2

I could hear his great wet slobbering lips going at yer...and his hand going up yer... :hug2:
  • Like 2

I could hear his great wet slobbering lips going at yer...and his hand going up yer... :hug2:

Sex, sex, sex. That's all they think about, huh? Well, how are you, then, officer?
  • Like 2

Sex, sex, sex. That's all they think about, huh? Well, how are you, then, officer?

Well how are you, you great poof? A pint of creme de menthe for my friend!

• Like 2

Here's your bloody :cosmo: Why don't you like a nice plate of canelloni?
  • Like 2

Eeeee! Milano è tanto meglio di Napoli. Milano è la citta la più bella di tutti ... nel mondo...
  • Like 2

Eeeee! Milano è tanto meglio di Napoli. Milano è la citta la più bella di tutti ... nel mondo...

I've always been interested in Imperial Rome from Julius Caesar right through to Vethpathian. :hockeygoon:
  • Like 2

I've always been interested in Imperial Rome from Julius Caesar right through to Vethpathian. :hockeygoon:

Hey, Robert, can you settle something? Lerxt here says you find the abacus between the triglyphs in the frieze section of the entablature of classical Greek Doric temples.
  • Like 2

Hey, Robert, can you settle something? Lerxt here says you find the abacus between the triglyphs in the frieze section of the entablature of classical Greek Doric temples.

Robert the XVI! Listen to me smartarse, when you're the King of France, you've got better things to do... :hug2:
  • Like 2

Robert the XVI! Listen to me smartarse, when you're the King of France, you've got better things to do... :hug2:

Why do you think I have this outraaaageous accent, you silly king!

• Like 2

Ah! 73 - you want the German classes.
  • Like 1

But I came here for an argument!

• Like 2

You try that around here, young man, and we'll slit your face.
  • Like 2

I am a poor man. My sight is poor. My legs are old and bent. :codger:
  • Like 2

I've been here approximately twelve minutes and if it's any encouragement, I must say that my legs do feel rested.
  • Like 2

I've been here approximately twelve minutes and if it's any encouragement, I must say that my legs do feel rested.

Tell you what. I'll file your legs down a bit, take your snout out, stick a few wires through your cheeks. There you are, a lovely pussy cat.

• Like 2

Tell you what. I'll file your legs down a bit, take your snout out, stick a few wires through your cheeks. There you are, a lovely pussy cat.

Well it hasn't got its sails yet. Oh well. I'll... I'll have a look at it in the dark room in the morning.
  • Like 2

I'm more interesting than a wet pussycat! :rage:

You five-foot-ten weed. Sir Ibanez Jem, who's very interesting, what have you discovered in the excavations at El Ara?

And how many camels have you spotted so far? :P
  • Like 1

I'm more interesting than a wet pussycat! :rage:

You five-foot-ten weed. Sir Ibanez Jem, who's very interesting, what have you discovered in the excavations at El Ara?

And how many camels have you spotted so far? :P

Well sir, there's you, me, Jenkins, Padre, Kipper, there's five, sir.
  • Like 1