Norah Jones cover of Black Hole Sun

HemiBeers

I came across this and was incredibly moved. Norah performed this at the Fox Theater only days after Cornell's death. Fox Theater was the last Soundgarden concert the night he died. At the end as you see the camera shot panning up from the theater you'll see the hotel where he died in the distance just as it fades out.

Very talented performer and artist.

• Like 3

She's not afraid to venture into any musical genre, even country. She was raised most of her childhood in Texas so obviously country rubbed off. I highly doubt she had an arrangement of black hole sun before this performance, so to put that together in a few days was amazing.

She's been putting together mini concerts from her home during the pandemic (also on youtube). Great music to chill out by.

talent + beauty is hard to beat. Refreshing to see a female artist who doesn't have to have 20 wardrobe changes or dance like a stripper to entertain people.

Edited by HemiBeers

She's not afraid to venture into any musical genre, even country. She was raised most of her childhood in Texas so obviously country rubbed off. I highly doubt she had an arrangement of black hole sun before this performance, so to put that together in a few days was amazing.

She's been putting together mini concerts from her home during the pandemic (also on youtube). Great music to chill out by.

talent + beauty is hard to beat. Refreshing to see a female artist who doesn't have to have 20 wardrobe changes or dance like a stripper to entertain people.

There are plenty of female artists who are successful and don't strip to entertain. Plenty.

I came across this and was incredibly moved. Norah performed this at the Fox Theater only days after Cornell's death. Fox Theater was the last Soundgarden concert the night he died. At the end as you see the camera shot panning up from the theater you'll see the hotel where he died in the distance just as it fades out.

Very talented performer and artist.

Very moving indeed. I haven't heard Nora for a while, remember getting her first album as a present

but haven't listened to much after that.

How to take a great song and crush the life out of it...

Hehehe ... a bit harsh on poor old Nora! :LMAO:

The requisite turd post by Fridge on any TRF thread...complete.

Edited by HemiBeers

Happy to oblige :-)

Rumor has it he's usually through his 5th pint at 7AM when he's browsing the forum. :P

• Like 1