Didn't know where to ask about this. Chinese Coronavirus outbreak?

Entre_Perpetuo

Castle of Otranto

The Monk

Melmoth the Wanderer

Frankenstein

Castle Rackrent

Wieland

Northanger Abbey

The Lady in White

That's the first fifty years or so.

Oh, yeah, and the virus is bad, but why do people have to be so dumb, panicky, and dangerous? They'll clear out the hand sanitizer, and leave all the soap. Soap is hand sanitizer! And the way you create a toilet paper shortage? Buy up all the toilet paper in a frenzy!

Here's hoping the healthcare adults get to start calling the shots soon (no pun intended).

• Like 2

Castle of Otranto

The Monk

Melmoth the Wanderer

Frankenstein

Castle Rackrent

Wieland

Northanger Abbey

The Lady in White

Oh, yeah, and the virus is bad, but why do people have to be so dumb, panicky, and dangerous? They'll clear out the hand sanitizer, and leave all the soap. Soap is hand sanitizer! And the way you create a toilet paper shortage? Buy up all the toilet paper in a frenzy!

Here's hoping the healthcare adults get to start calling the shots soon (no pun intended).

Thank you! They look like good ones! Northanger Abbey sounds familiar, I might have read that one but I don't mind re reading good stuff!

Yeah, I don't get the toilet paper thing! :LOL: Everyone here also buys a lot when it is supposed to snow, I've never understood that!

Strangely, after a bathroom reno project last year, we have left over masks (moldy area) and disposable gloves because we painted. I would feel stupid using them though. Hopefully it stays that way!

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 2

They've decided to have online classes only for our main university here. They also want students who are studying abroad to come back home. Why? Leave them where they are. We don't need them possibly bringing back anything. There's been no cases in my area at all. The only reported ones all seem to be downstate in the NYC area. Nothing else in New York state currently. So that's good for us here in Buffalo. There were some people under quarantine last week but they were cleared. They must have traveled back from somewhere that was believed to have the virus.

It's obviously something serious that we need to be aware of. But I can't help but think back to when SARS and swine flu happened. People were really worried about that but the medical professionals knew what we were dealing with and found a way to stop it. I'm sure that's what will happen this time. If a pandemic is to take us all out it will be something that's going to kill many people in such a short time frame we won't have time to react. So, I believe the coronavirus will be gone within the next few months.

Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 1

Tom and Rita Hanks have the Coronavirus!!

NBA SEASON IS CANCELLED!

Just heard the Tom Hanks thing. NBA Thing is shocking and unexpected. I guess the players dont want to get each other sick? Wow wow wow

Castle of Otranto

The Monk

Melmoth the Wanderer

Frankenstein

Castle Rackrent

Wieland

Northanger Abbey

The Lady in White

Thank you! They look like good ones! Northanger Abbey sounds familiar, I might have read that one but I don't mind re reading good stuff!

Yeah, I don't get the toilet paper thing! :LOL: Everyone here also buys a lot when it is supposed to snow, I've never understood that!

Strangely, after a bathroom reno project last year, we have left over masks (moldy area) and disposable gloves because we painted. I would feel stupid using them though. Hopefully it stays that way!

I get buying extra toilet paper if a big snowstorm is being forecasted. People don't want to be stranded in their homes for a number of days and run out. If the storm doesn't end up being that bad at least they don't have to worry about getting more for a while.

• Like 1

NBA SEASON IS CANCELLED!

Just heard the Tom Hanks thing. NBA Thing is shocking and unexpected. I guess the players dont want to get each other sick? Wow wow wow

Confirmed. a Jazz player has the symptoms.

I heard some guy actually hijacked a truck filled with toilet paper.

• Like 2

NBA SEASON IS CANCELLED!

:LOL: He can probably retire after he sells it all!

• Like 1

NBA SEASON IS CANCELLED!

You should make a thread for this! Is your college daughter ok? Are they doing distance learning?

Thanks Becky!!! Hope you and your family are safe.

I am very lucky. Zoe was at Monterey Bay State but graduated early.

She is home living with me while attending some local JC for grad school.

She was a soccer player but had four meniscus surgeries, so she retired from soccer last year.

I hear March Madness will have no fans or it will just be cancelled.

I was at KISS and DLR Becky at the Oakland Arena. It was packed, but my 82 year young dad had to stay home.

I was pissed, because it could be our last KISS concert!

But now I am very concerned about all the rock shows this summer!!

I bought tickets for

2 Whitesnake Sammy shows

2 Motley Crue Def Lep shows

2 Primus shows

Foreigner Kansas and Europe

GUNS AND ROSES

I have a ticket to see David Lee Roth at the House Of Blues on March 18th. Was going to party there on St. Patty's Day.

I am cancelling my trip.

Supposed to fly to Toronto for Neil's Event and see some friends.

I might cancel.

• Like 1

NBA SEASON IS CANCELLED!

Hahahaha!

NBA SEASON IS CANCELLED!

Hahahaha!

I can't believe that guy hijacked that toilet paper truck.

What a "shitty" thing to do. lol

• Like 1

NBA SEASON IS CANCELLED!

You should make a thread for this! Is your college daughter ok? Are they doing distance learning?

She was a soccer player but had four meniscus surgeries, so she retired from soccer last year.

I was at KISS and DLR Becky at the Oakland Arena. It was packed, but my 82 year young dad had to stay home.

I bought tickets for

2 Whitesnake Sammy shows

2 Primus shows

GUNS AND ROSES

I have a ticket to see David Lee Roth at the House Of Blues on March 18th. Was going to party there on St. Patty's Day.

I am cancelling my trip.

I might cancel.

I hope you still get to go to your concerts!

I am wondering the same thing. No tickets for this summer yet, but we have tickets to see the old Southern Rock band, The Outlaws, on March 28th. They like it here and play every year in our town's little 900 seat theatre; it's an awesome show. I'm wondering if they will postpone or something; I was looking forward to it. :(

• Like 1

NBA SEASON IS CANCELLED!

I bought tickets for

2 Whitesnake Sammy shows

2 Primus shows

GUNS AND ROSES

I am cancelling my trip.

I might cancel.

I hope you still get to go to your concerts!

I am wondering the same thing. No tickets for this summer yet, but we have tickets to see the old Southern Rock band, The Outlaws, on March 28th. They like it here and play every year in our town's little 900 seat theatre; it's an awesome show. I'm wondering if they will postpone or something; I was looking forward to it. :(

Becky! I love The Outlaws!!! Well so far everything that is 1000 people or over is cancelled. You might get to see your show! It's 900!

• Like 1

NBA SEASON IS CANCELLED!

Hahahaha!

I can't believe that guy hijacked that toilet paper truck.

What a "shitty" thing to do. lol

The toilet paper companies are making a shitload off this virus.

• Like 2

NBA SEASON IS CANCELLED!

Bummer on a personal level for the Jazz since my half sister, brother in law, niece and nephew live in Draper,UT. I flew to see them last Thanksgiving. Between this and Hanks, it’s freaking personal now.

source.gif

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 2