Ozzy's health

Laurabw

Me too. I can still remember hearing The Wizard for the first time on the radio. I think I was a sophomore in high school.

In fact, I prefer to remember all of them from back in their hay-day

In a way Ozzy has become an old wizard but has he got the magic anymore? Where's his crystal ball??

Don't look to him for answers, don't ask him, he doesn't know.

• Like 9

Linda Ronstadt is also battling Parkinson's disease as well from an interview noted here.

Have to mention a childhood hero of mine who really brought out awareness celebrity speaking wise, Michael J Fox.

Neil Diamond as well

• Like 1

Linda Ronstadt is also battling Parkinson's disease as well from an interview noted here.

Have to mention a childhood hero of mine who really brought out awareness celebrity speaking wise, Michael J Fox.

Neil Diamond as well

And yet Kirk Douglas, who started his career in 1943, is still going strong aged 103.

• Like 1

Hate to say this, but he reminds me of Lemmy in his last interviews. :(

If Sharon hadn't been there, he'd have been completely lost.

Has he always been like that? Did he ever have a stroke? He sounds as if he is having trouble speaking. His throat sounds really constricted. He can't sit still. His hands are forever moving. But for a man his age, his hair looks good. The British men hold onto their hair well. Except for Tony. Right Tony? ;) :LOL: :cool:

Ozzy has always been a bit of a mumble mouth when speaking normally. Combine that with his age and current health issues, his voice sounds a lot more tired. I was able to understand everything he was saying here. There's interviews I've heard with him where subtitles were required because he was rambling incoherently.

I'm surprised he didn't say the word "f**k" at all. He usually throws that in every other word lol.

"So Tired"

Just got around to watching this. Ozzy has had quite a life. I would say he is up at the top of rock stars who have absolutely defied the odds over the years. Maybe him and Keith Richards head the list. A lot of rock stars do drugs and party but Ozzy was legendary. I remember wearing a Black Sabbath shirt with his iconic peace signs silhouette, back in the 70's and he was already on the most likely to die list.

With Ozzy coping life, while having Parkinson's disease, hopefully, he'll get, and is getting the help of trying to get up to where he was before that, and the "severe upper-respiratory infection" he had, and suffered before it, too. Right now, if he will be able to, only time will tell.

From Black Sabba's Vh-1Behind the Music episode, Ozzy mentioned suffering from both ADD and dyslexia, said it was "like being a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest, you can't win."