THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.24

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

lol, day trading at work

you can't really day trade a Roth IRA as it turns out

they don't like that

:LOL:

On my short-term trading I am averaging around a 20% return. I am conservative so I tend to leave some money on the table rather than risk a hard drop before I can sell.

What's interesting is that the short term approach allows me to put the gains to work, and my effective return on my money at play has been 45% as a result.

I made 45% on Delta from March to June. Then bought back in and sold again, an hour before today's drop. Probably gonna buy in a third time in a bit here. :LOL:

It's just that easy, lol.

My uncle is imploring me to not be too conservative about investments in these uncertain times

Risking an extra 5 G's into the market during 'Rona could mean retiring years earlier.

• Like 1

guess who's explorer's torque converter went out a week ago. and guess who's now the proud owner of a 2007 toyota yaris sedan.

my sister is renting-to-own a 2018 nissan versa sedan (i tried to warn her about it's cvt transmission but she wouldn't listen) so since my brother doesn't have his own car yet, he has 3 cars to choose from to get to and from work.

my car has crank windows and manual mirrors which isn't all that bad, really.

this is what she looks like :)

7d6d0f16565e19362f330a060fd1b5ab23a0ba2c.jpg

• Like 2

my sister is renting-to-own a 2018 nissan versa sedan (i tried to warn her about it's cvt transmission but she wouldn't listen) so since my brother doesn't have his own car yet, he has 3 cars to choose from to get to and from work.

Sister should dump that dump right before the powertrain warranty runs out.

• Like 1

Sister should dump that dump right before the powertrain warranty runs out.

honestly, she should. she interprets it as my brother and i trying to ruin her good time when we were trying to warn her but she didn't wanna listen. im not gonna say "i told you so!" when that catastrophe happens, though.

having a car with great gas mileage is so weird and foreign to me. i bought the car on monday and the dealership filled up the tank and i've only used half of it. a full tank of gas in my explorer would last 3-4 days if i was lucky.

and this car is my own, f**k yeah

The same cannot be said for my Miata!

my brother really wants a miata, but he's 6'3" so that makes me nervous. he's also considering a 350z as well.

ive been so f***ing paranoid that something bad is gonna happen to my car. my tweaker neighbors (who are ironically pretty nice people) are out loading up a car onto a tow truck, but my car is parked on the curb and my brain is CONVINCED that something bad will happen

and this car is my own, f**k yeah

The same cannot be said for my Miata!

my brother really wants a miata, but he's 6'3" so that makes me nervous. he's also considering a 350z as well.

I'm 6'2" and I do it just fine. It's easier if you're leg-tall and not torso-tall.

• Like 1

eating disorders f***ing suck i want a new brain and a new body.