THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.24

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I'm playing a song here on the world's smallest violin, and it's going out to all the companies that don't want to operate in the red for any amount of time during COVID, but reap all the benefits without giving back when times are good Edited by That One Guy

Last night, Terry came out of his dark corner after about a week. I'm taking this as a sign that he's less stressed. I'm gonna try to feed him this week but there's a chance that he won't eat.

This is him doing a good stretch! Look at that fluffy tarantula butt!

0c08b67dd45517baafde6af2c79792b3683a5087.jpg

Edited by jamie
  • Like 1

changing his water was a little nerve wracking though, not gonna lie. i checked his temperament beforehand and i know that tarantulas don't kick hairs or bite unless provoked, but im still getting over the fact that he's a big f***in' spider.

oh yeah i got 15 inches of hair cut off on friday. it was down to my ass and now its a few inches past my shoulders. it feels amazing.

I often slam t+h+enter to get to TRF. If I'm one key too far to the right, I end up hitting y+j+enter, resulting in a google search for YJ, resulting in the YJ Jeep Wrangler.

The northern darkness is already hard to take, and it's been less than 48 hours

what you up to?

Canadian border, CentraL WA

Inlaws

I'm just about two years removed from Canada, and it'll keep climbing while the perpetual border-shuttering rages. Maybe Trudeau will like Biden and open them up.

The northern darkness is already hard to take, and it's been less than 48 hours

what you up to?

Canadian border, CentraL WA

Inlaws

I'm just about two years removed from Canada, and it'll keep climbing while the perpetual border-shuttering rages. Maybe Trudeau will like Biden and open them up.

That would be nice. My inlaws have a cabin an hour away on a small skiing hill and it's a shame they can't get up there. Likewise, Canadians can't get down to the lake houses here in Oroville. Seems odd, as it's right on the border.