THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.24

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

FUN STOPS.

are my eyes deceiving me

No, they're not but I wouldn't get your hopes up though.

read all your e-mails. i'd respond sooner but you always leave me feeling like i have to respond with some profound essay so i kinda procrastinated it for that reason

i'm not surprised you enjoyed the concert but personally i couldn't stand it, mainly due to the crowd surrounding me. i never really enjoyed much live music anyway, so it's not really anything against DEG in hindsight. plus i was hungover during the concert, i guess that might have been a crucial detail to mention...

in any case i'm still a fan.

FUN STOPS.

are my eyes deceiving me

No, they're not but I wouldn't get your hopes up though.

read all your e-mails. i'd respond sooner but you always leave me feeling like i have to respond with some profound essay so i kinda procrastinated it for that reason

i'm not surprised you enjoyed the concert but personally i couldn't stand it, mainly due to the crowd surrounding me. i never really enjoyed much live music anyway, so it's not really anything against DEG in hindsight. plus i was hungover during the concert, i guess that might have been a crucial detail to mention...

in any case i'm still a fan.

Yeah, the problem with me is that I struggle with being succinct if I have to speak through written form. In person, I keep my speaking to a minimum unless I’m with friends. So yeah, sorry.

Not really being into live music is fine. They’re not for everyone. Acoustics, the nature of shows being loud and blown out, the waiting, etc. can determine if live music’s your thing or not. Being that it’s loosely part of my profession, it clearly is for me.

I’ve drank and gotten drunk at shows several times and your mileage may vary, those were some of the best concert experiences cause I was under the influence. Admittedly, I DID drink before the show and actually I went to the restroom right as they began Ningen and came back within a minute to see them finish the song and the rest of the show.

For the record, I do like The Insulated World now.

Now that I’ve sort of established that I have made a presence here for the first time in over a year, almost 2 years, I guess I should explain to the TOSTers/TRFers that vaguely remember who I was my absence...or rather the reason I forced myself to leave this place.