THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.24

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

"modern day warrior" is easily the best sub-av there is. ay yo, 73, hmu with that shit, i'll donate 1k to u if you just change my sub-av to that, it'd look so much better. please dude.

Can't change your level icon, it's linked to your post count. The only way to give you the MDW one is to drop your post count down to the 20,112 - 29,999 range, and then keep dropping it back down every time you advance past that. That's probably not worth the trouble.

i think you said before that you can reduce post counts, right? can you just reset mine to 20k?

And then what, keep resetting it to 20K so you can keep the same icon?

You're the only person with over 100,000 posts. You really want to give that up?

yeah when i stop and think about it i guess not. my posts aren't just valueless spam like some people say either, only about 20% of them were like that, and even then it did require some effort to do.

on the other hand let me donate to you to keep things running. if you're not comfortable and it makes you feel weird i get it, i just wanna be able to support in some way.

Thanks, but no need to donate. Hosting a board like this isn't as expensive as it used to be.

Out of curiosity, how expensive was this shithole to run at its most expensive point?

epic win!

Guys love security

I know I shouldn’t start liking friends but Ross’s name fuckup at his second wedding was pretty rad

i can see why you don't like this site

????

??

???????

?

????

mr not always has a thousand bucks to blow when it comes to 73

it's because we're secretly a gay couple. shit i didn't just type that. press backspace.

now you go ahead and keep talking about how good friends is and how much mormons suck

it's because we're secretly a gay couple. shit i didn't just type that. press backspace.

now you go ahead and keep talking about how good friends is and how much mormons suck

I have been wanting to see the Book of Mormon musical for quite some time

Friends is mediocre, I bet I would kms on the daily if the laughtrack was omitted, but at least only 80% of the story moments are predictable, I guess

I have been wanting to see the Book of Mormon musical for quite some time

Friends is mediocre, I bet I would kms on the daily if the laughtrack was omitted, but at least only 80% of the story moments are predictable, I guess

the show is actually a hell of a lot funnier without the laugh track

ghost is just pop music with a couple of electronic guitars thrown in

the only reason they got popular is because of their edgy satanic theme and anonymity

Great melodies. Forge has had that knack since the Subvision days.

Hot is a nice touch but I’m far more appreciative of everything else. It can be hard to find certain qualities, or combinations of qualities. Edited by That One Guy
  • Like 1