THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.24

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Jamie, did your cat come home?

sadly no :( i miss her but i've had to come to terms with the fact that she probably won't come back. my gut tells me that it was the coyotes that got her.

sadly no :( i miss her but i've had to come to terms with the fact that she probably won't come back. my gut tells me that it was the coyotes that got her.

Damn, I was really hoping to hear otherwise.

Damn, I was really hoping to hear otherwise.

c465919e4d7c059a36c40293e95d18be.jpg

honest to god, the quote that's getting me through it.

Miata's at 21k

Follow the proper maintenance schedule.

Shit wants diff and trans oil at 30k, which I find absurd. And plugs at 60k. What is this, a 1970s American car??

prolly b greasing my zerks next smdh

Miata's at 21k

Follow the proper maintenance schedule.

Shit wants diff and trans oil at 30k, which I find absurd. And plugs at 60k. What is this, a 1970s American car??

new spark plugs at 60k? idk if it varies from car to car but i don't think that's super abnormal.

listening to music while shopping eases my social anxiety by like a thousand percent. i should remember to do that more often.

the rate that Maseratis depreciate at is almost comical.

Even better that some of them are just 90% Fiat parts bin sharing

Cars for morons to lease

i have a regular customer who drives a Fiat 500 and one day she came to the drive through in a different car. when we told her that we almost didnt recognize her because we didn't see her little red Fiat she said "yeah, my car broke down!". it took all of my strength not to say "well yeah, you drive a Fiat."

i feel sorry for the poor souls who drive any Fiat product. Fiat stands for "Fix it again, Tony!'