THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.24

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

still not afraid of the coronavirus tbh and dont really care even if it is an epidemic

if it is an epidemic maybe things will turn for the better in the long run. could be a turning point for us? just a hope. also i dont care about dying anymore and im not afraid of pain, that’s life

I’m leaving therapy on 3/17 and going back into the real world in a metaphorical sense. I think I’ll miss driving to and from therapy the most honestly cause it forced me to confront my aversion to driving (even though I’ve had a license for a few years now) and made me a better driver...and also because the music I’d play during those drives are pretty much the stuff that I’m most invigorated by and resonates most w/the present day me.

Mentally, I’m at the highest I’ve been in the past 3-4 years. It’s the rest of the world I’m seeing that’s turned to Planet Cuck and cancels out my mental well being.

i think this hellish clown tech dystopia is multitudes more f***ed up than i am but i am focusing on my own faults instead because thats all i can really change.

No one votes against their own interests like black folks, lol

Have you seen lower-middle class white people?

but...gunz!!!! Edited by goose

costco stock

yay or nay?

Mine's up 70% since I bought a couple years ago. Costco is stable, doesn't take huge risks, doesn't shortcut their products, and is halfway ethical as far as companies go. They also pay a dividend. Boring, linear growth with worldwide future potential--same reason I own VISA stock.

I'm not planning on selling, ever, unless they fundamentally turn into something else. My costco stock DRIPs the dividends into moar costco stock as well.

Edited by That One Guy

No one votes against their own interests like black folks, lol

Have you seen lower-middle class white people?

but...gunz!!!!

you can do a lot more with a bullet than you can a vote, especially as time marches on.

if there was a monetary value on the right to vote it wouldn't be a very high price and i'd probably sell it.

• Like 1

Snakes & Arrows full run

i think about bravest face a lot

Bravest Face is underrated. That middle section w/that clean twanging guitar noodle’s great. Bass line also’s got a nice groove to it.

Went to work yesterday morning, killed time doing shit but gave up and headed straight to line up for the Cult of Luna show and unknowingly to both of us, a dude I met at an Alcest show some years back but remained friends on SNS with was in front of me and all of a sudden DM’d me asking “Are you here?” and I opened up my DMs ready to reply and he somehow figured out it WAS me behind him. We didn’t even recognize each other...lol. Can’t blame him. I’ve changed appearances a lot in the past 3 years. It was nice catching up though. He’s a pretty cool dude.