HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, LABT!!!

Lorraine

Another superb TRFer is celebrating his 9th anniversary!

Happy TRF Anniversary, LABT!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

:hug2:

Thanks, Lorraine! All caps and everything...glad you found this place, you make it a fun place to be!

Unfortunately, public transportation is blocking all images so I'll have to wait until I get to see them, but here's hoping sporks are prominently featured...

• Like 1

"Happy 9th Anniversary, Laugh".

Thank you, and thanks, Derek! You've elevated the excess comma to an art form, which is endlessly, unceasingly, and uninterruptedly entertaining, enjoyable, and fun.

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 3

:hail: Happy Anniversary! :hail:

Thanks babycat! Have some extra catnip tonight to celebrate, without, or preferably with a TRF branded spork.

Edited by laughedatbytime

:cheers: Happy Anniversary, LABT! :cheers: I always enjoy your ironic sense of humor! Cheers to your TRF years!

Ix88gWD.gifJGtDwS1m.png1V25yBcm.png

Thanks, bc! I've enjoyed our interactions, too...and every time I think about the most inappropriately named RV place in Indiana, you're top of mind. ;)

• Like 1

Happy happies, LABT!

Thanks, BlueJ...I always look forward to seeing what words of wisdom I'll get by clicking on your post. Please celebrate this occasion by delving into Amon Duul II's Greatest Hits, Vol. 3.

• Like 1

Thanks, vaportrailer, I look forward to seeing not only what your video is, but what our local transit authority is keeping from young, impressionable minds. Maybe it's the first Chicago album, at least that makes some sense...

• Like 1

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Thanks, Lorraine! All caps and everything...glad you found this place, you make it a fun place to be!

Unfortunately, public transportation is blocking all images so I'll have to wait until I get to see them, but here's hoping sporks are prominently featured...

7661d4c07c53cb4e3b59aa43358fe311--disney-home-ratatouille.jpg

giphy.gif

Edited by Lorraine

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

7661d4c07c53cb4e3b59aa43358fe311--disney-home-ratatouille.jpg

giphy.gif

Sporks , they never disappoint!

• Like 1

Thanks, vaportrailer, I look forward to seeing not only what your video is, but what our local transit authority is keeping from young, impressionable minds. Maybe it's the first Chicago album, at least that makes some sense...

Ah, Sesame Street. Good thing it was blocked, you don't want kids seeing that...

• Like 1

:cheers: Happy Anniversary, LABT! :cheers: I always enjoy your ironic sense of humor! Cheers to your TRF years!

Ix88gWD.gifJGtDwS1m.png1V25yBcm.png

Thanks, bc! I've enjoyed our interactions, too...and every time I think about the most inappropriately named RV place in Indiana, you're top of mind. ;)

Gotta love the Tom! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Like 1

"Happy 9th Anniversary, Laugh".

Thank you, and thanks, Derek! You've elevated the excess comma to an art form, which is endlessly, unceasingly, and uninterruptedly entertaining, enjoyable, and fun.

You're welcome, Laugh. I've taken that as appreciation.

Happy Anniversary to the poster whose allegiances I just can’t understand. Bernie Sanders? George Soros? Media Matters? WTF?

;). :cheers:

what can I say, I take my cues on everything important from Cardi B. And I'd recommend it to anyone who will listen.

• Like 1