2019 MLB Season Thread! Harper? Vlad Jr.? A's New Stadium? Play Ball!!

RUSHHEAD666

I did not watch last night. I will do the Nats a favor and not watch tonight.

I hate being a fan of Washington teams some times.

You're not really going to miss game seven, are you? :o

Probably. If I watch they will most certainly lose. I will put in on game cast and watch he box scores by inning like I did last night.

I did not watch last night. I will do the Nats a favor and not watch tonight.

I hate being a fan of Washington teams some times.

You're not really going to miss game seven, are you? :o

Probably. If I watch they will most certainly lose. I will put in on game cast and watch he box scores by inning like I did last night.

Bottom of the ninth, based loaded no outs, Astros down 2...

In play, run(s)

Much more suspenseful than watching the game...is it a series winning slam or a game saving DP?

https://sports.yahoo.com/alex-rodriguez-espn-sunday-night-baseball-weird-lead-take-031510309.html

As you watch the game tonight, please keep in mind lead baseball analyst Alex Rodriguez's insight that an even lead is better than an odd lead.

Keep it simple.

https://sports.yahoo...-031510309.html

As you watch the game tonight, please keep in mind lead baseball analyst Alex Rodriguez's insight that an even lead is better than an odd lead.

Keep it simple.

The guy is a moron and given his history I can't believe anyone would employ him as an analyst or anything else baseball related.
  • Like 1

Keep it simple.

The guy is a moron and given his history I can't believe anyone would employ him as an analyst or anything else baseball related.

Networks are literally handcuffed to the "Big Names", even if those guys are dirtbags. The mentality is that if they hire little-known players, fewer people will tune in.

Rodriguez, Ortiz, Ray Lewis, Randy Moss, etc. all have broadcasting jobs because of their status, and not their ability to speak on TV.

• Like 1

Keep it simple.

Networks are literally handcuffed to the "Big Names", even if those guys are dirtbags. The mentality is that if they hire little-known players, fewer people will tune in.

Rodriguez, Ortiz, Ray Lewis, Randy Moss, etc. all have broadcasting jobs because of their status, and not their ability to speak on TV.

And it is why I frequently watch sports with the sound muted.

Keep it simple.

And it is why I frequently watch sports with the sound muted.

I don't watch any pre-game, halftime or post-game blah blah blah. It's unintelligent noise pollution.

During the Brewers' home playoff games last year, did we see any player introductions on the field with the crowd cheering? HELL NO.....we had to put up with the morons in the MLB Channel's main broadcasting studio doing the blah blah blah .... :rage: :rage:

Keep it simple.

Ray Lewis and what happened to his white suit in 2000 are still a running ironic joke in Pittsburgh. He deserves it- he really got off easy.

I have broken down and will watch the game.

So the Nats will most certainly lose.

You didn't even give us a chance to get some money down on the Astros!

I have broken down and will watch the game.

So the Nats will most certainly lose.

You didn't even give us a chance to get some money down on the Astros!

I decided last minute..............

...................and put 100 grand on the Astros in Vegas. :wacko:

Its over. Greinke goes nine and blanks the Nats.

Going to be a fun Christmas for me though. 100 grand buys lots of hookers and blow!!

That wouldn't be the end of the expenses, though.

Now we need the scoring to stop so we get a nailbitah.

There's scoring? Is it even possible without the pinstripes?

• Like 2